More niggers
More spics
More muslims

muslims

Niggers

>notice left photo is from the 60s, right is today

1965 IMMIGRATION ACT

thanks liberals!

Advances in weaponry and body armor made to the public. Criminals have access to high quality weapons and ammunition so of course the police have to respond.

"We get body armor, they get armor piercing rounds" that sort of thing

What are you yapping for burger, this is clearly an improvement, now go along this area is restricted effectively from now until further notice.

Yeah but wasn't that enacted for you without the people actually voting on it.

Yup. And 18th Street, Mara Salvatrucha, and that crowd, too. Which is pretty much niggers.

you broke the cycle you fucking jew

Guns got more advanced and Americans are too stupid to change their gun laws. Civilians should never be allowed to own military rifles.

lmao

Interesting post.

Last time I was in Colombia, I was interested to see how the Policia Nacional are very present (at least in the cities) and armed with automatic weapons -- and to what extent crime and fear had diminished because the police were there and the criminals backed by the drug gangs were, compared to how it was in the past, absent.

The police being better armed is only scary if you are a criminal, or I guess if you have crappy police. Not the case in Colombia, at least at the time I was there, or in the US in places I have been in this country.

OP's image is equivalent to the leftist morons who are more afraid of guns if they are black and have scary looking shapes.

My first boss retired in 1996. He was about 80. Used to live in midtown Manhattan, said it used to be fun and safe. The Civil Rights law brought tons of niggers into NYC and killed all the fun.

The unofficial position of US law enforcement is that Blacks are stupid, impulsive and violent, but political pressure to win Democrat Party votes weaponized Blacks against normal traditional Whites.

So, thank your Dems for pushing unchained niggers on us with their non-stop stupidity and violence.

And the hybrid spic niggers too

In the US, we do not have national plebescites on laws, laws are passed by our representatives in Congress -- over the past decades, we also have "laws" increasingly created by the executive branch in the form of regulations imposed by executive agencies or Presidential orders.

Whatever you think of any particular law, none of the national alws here are voted on by the public.

Some states DO have direct referendum procedures, where the public can propose and vote to enact a law. Like other laws these are vulnerable to courts deciding they are not constitutional.

>Civilians should never be allowed to own military rifles.

Can you define "military rifles?"

this image makes an interesting point, I suspect unintentionally.

Blacks have not changed genetically between the image on the left and the image on the right. Black culture used to be very different, the disaster that has happened in black communities was caused by something other than genetics. It was the direct result of Democrat policies that incentivized the shredding of the black family and disincentivized work and self-reliance in that community.

Thanks Democrats.

Yeah because the bottom left people weren't getting framed for murders by cops.....

>you will never have a qt 80s cop bf

The jews dismantled the mechanisms by which whites created and maintained comfy cities and communities. With nogs off the leash we needed a paramilitary force to keep them to a smoldering insulation burn instead of a full blown structure fire.

/thread

I was trying to make a joke about the unlikely possibility of a police state, but What you say about the state of our law enforcement is a misconception, the heavy duty equipment is not really the norm, but it is used when high profile people are present in the area for protection purposes

>Yeah because the bottom left people weren't getting framed for murders by cops.....
>implying niggers need to be framed for murder

True, though I think it has to do with the idea of anti-assimilation, that blacks are a racially distinct group and this distinction is their primary identity, whereas before their identity was that of a people trying to achieve the working man's ideal or what the Left would call "The white man ideal" or "European ideal"
I honestly think Blacks could have become more European-like within a few generations and evolved into quasi-Europeans, at least in spirit.
Yet their racial identity took hold of them and those who controlled their identity (The Left) controlled where that identity pointed them.

nigger and muslim populations increased

>implying they weren't always like that
Reminder that lynchings were almost always justified. There were about 6000 total (not the 6 million liberals would have you believe), and 1/4 were whites who broke the law. The other 3/4 were blacks who broke the law.
Reminder that blacks have always been more dangerous to each other than the KKK or any other "white supremacist" organization ever was. Even at times of peak Klan activity, the Klan never killed more blacks than blacks killed each other. What's more, the blacks that were killed were almost universally killed because they had committed a crime, not because the Klan was walking down the street and felt like killing a nigger.
Reminder that segregation was a necessity in order to keep blacks from impeding white society. Also, having strict rules in order for them to interact with whites kept them in line.
You can take a nigger out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the nigger. They were always lazy, tribal, dumb, and violent. The talented tenth you always see and hear doesn't invalidate the rule: niggers gonna nig.

Good introductory image for normies, but it misses the truth by a mile.

indios going trough your borders

>Black culture used to be very different, the disaster that has happened in black communities was caused by something other than genetics

It's a mix. White society was propelled upward as better living conditions and diet caused the Flynn Effect, a rise in intelligence over a handful of generations. In a society that places a value on intelligence, and with Blacks integrated into White society, Blacks were automatically relegated to the lowest classes by birth. Then they've been told that they should resent their condition, and the "culture of poverty" has taken hold, and all the urban rot and gangsta rap counter-culture that despises Whitey for holding a brutha down.

Blacks had hope back then. Unfortunately you can't build or sustain an advanced civilization on athletics and drum beats. You actually need some individuals with an advanced intellect to plan and create.

The Civil Rights law brought blacks from other countries? Or did they bring blacks from previously quarantied shitholes into white areas?

Honestly it was just after the los angeles bank robbery in 1997.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU

sorry meant the nrth hollywood bank robbery

so please tell me about these advanced guns leaf

The giverment knows it has to fear its people

I gotta disagree there, my man. Take the race riots in Atlanta, for instance. Whites were angry about Black men assaulting White women, allegations of which mostly turned out to be false, but the media swept people into a fervor. One instance of such an assault was an old lady that saw a Black man walk by her window and screamed, but the police were called and the local newspaper was already publishing the story.

The result was a bunch of angry, low-class Whites burning Black businesses to the ground, driving the owners out of town and ruining the emerging Black middle class. Many Blacks couldn't feel safe in Atlanta after that, and had to sell their homes and most of their personal belongings at a steep loss.

Blacks lived in constant fear that merely offending a White man or scaring a White woman could bring a lynch mob down on their head. Whether or not this fear could be justified with statistics is sort of irrelevant, since this was the message that organizations like the KKK tried to send and it was received by the Black community.

I'm no apologist for Blacks, by the way. I also think that voluntary segregation is the only way forward without an assload of bloodshed. I don't want to see Whites fight each other once again, but it looks like that's exactly what's going to happen, and I'm sure the third world will be all to happy to lend their support to crush "racists" (read: Whites) once and for all.

War on drugs

Either way we need to bring back lynchings. When blacks are scared, white people are safe.

>Jim Crowe laws were good
Imagine believing this

imagine thinking the country is better off today...

Wrong. The reason blacks were more respectable was because they had to be. Because they were only 10% of the population and segregation was in effect (either in law or de facto), they had to behave in accordance with the dominant culture in order to survive. Once those restrictions were lifted, blacks reverted to their more natural inclinations. Also, you only ever see the top 10% of blacks in history books, the "talented tenth" that have IQs similar to whites. You never see the ghettos that existed then, or the killings over minor disputes that occurred just like now. It wasn't politically incorrect to kill someone extrajudicially for a crime, so black had to behave well (conform to white standards) when they were amongst whites. Democrat policies have had a negative impact upon blacks, but they just play to their existing behavior patterns. The fact of the matter is at the time you had the bottom left picture you also had the bottom right picture, you just never hear about it because it was so well contained through strict policy and policing. Now that everything has been relaxed, they return to their natural state. For reference, black Americans commit violent crime at a rate on par with sub-Saharan African countries, while white Americans commit violent crimes at a rate on par with Western European countries. They are genetically inclined to behave a certain way, and if they are not strictly held to our standards they will.

Topic close to my heart:

Take Chicago (please):
-Rahm is Sup Forums's full-time recruiter-the mayor completely controls the police
-police dept. is badly broken
-African-Americans driving the last working cop nuts--cop motto is Stay Foetal
-but police did it to themselves; rampant cheating on promotional exams, e.g. (cops think a test means studying the answers while the unclouted are given two phonebooks of material-the fiancé of the Supt. is a known cheater)
-cover-up culture, Code of Silence, etc.
-don't believe me? Ask the cops

I think the tipping point was Booker T Washington being overtaken by WEB Dubois as the intellectual leader of the black community.

Washington wanted blacks to cloister, build strong families, build black owned businesses that cater to a black clientele, and generally just become organically successful on their own to the point that discrimination against blacks would be absurd because they are socially/economically equal to whites.

Dubois wasn't bad by today's standards, but he was sort of the progenitor of gibs and reparations.

Because robbers started to look like this.

Fpbp everytime

>when?
When the population of degenerate continues to rise and act out

Niggers happened, Op.

Because of things like this

The future

The L.A. riots and North Hollywood bank robbery.

>BAIT.GIF

California bank Robbery in the 90s. Cops sitting BB guns at fully armored criminals.

The fact single motherhood affects 70% of black children was a direct result of LBJs policies. It's the primary reason Blacks are so dysfunctional.
They're experiencing the opposite of the Flynn effect. The least successful are subsidized and they outbreed the successful.
The Black middle class earns more now than they ever have, Blacks achieve more now than they ever have, but the successful Black is not getting a check to breed.

Pick up that can.

This is such a pack of lies I don't know where to begin.

No Whites were intimidating any Blacks. Whites were sick of the attacks, the rapes and robberies.

At NO TIME did any Whites burn any Black businesses. This is a LIE.

Blacks do not live in fear in Atlanta. They run the show.

You are an apologist for Black ignorance and violence.

The allegations against the Blacks in Atlanta turned out to be 100% true.

Stop your ShariaBlue bullshit.

No one wants to be a cop in Chicago, of course they would relax their standards. The fact of the matter is that crime is expensive to prosecute. Not only are cops not paid well, they aren't equipped well because the city can't afford it.
It's also why 98% of criminals are offered a plea deal rather than take the case to court.

FPBP.
Have a (you)

Shall not be infringed

Niggers.

Pretty much sums it up.

Totally agree no one wants to be a Chicago cop
But-It was just revealed that half the Chicago police make more than 100,000 dollars/year

Nah m8. Although there certainly were instances of mistaken identity and groundless riots, they are far and away in the statistical minority. Most action was justified. And as for the fear factor, that was sort of my point- the only thing that kept blacks behaving well (i.e. not in a manner consistent with their natural inclinations) was fear of white retribution. That's the only thing that kept them in check. Since extrajudicial means of retribution have become politically incorrect, blacks have reverted back to their natural state. The murder rate of black Americans is on par with subsaharan countries, while the white American murder rate is on par with Belgium and Canada. As for the way forward, a government that allowed for voluntary segregation would be a start (instead of actively seeking homogenous neighborhoods to put section 8 housing in), but it will not be enough. You can't have a cohesive culture, a cohesive country, when 60% does things one way, 30% does it another, and 10% does it another. With such massive divisions it would only be a matter of time before fracturing into separate countries and/or widespread violence. We need government programs that are actively in favor of promoting racial homogeneity. Not through violence necessarily, I think incentives could work. For example, end all welfare and offer $100,000 and a plane ticket for anyone willing to emigrate. That, plus reforming immigration to favor European countries, and I think you would see a massive change within our lifetimes.

Also one has to note that user is saying that during jim crow blacks wuz gud bois who never dindu nuffin but after Jim Crow blacks have spent 50 years filling up American prisons by being insanely criminal all the time

So what you're saying is without jim crow in place blacks are criminals, thereby justifying segregation you dumb liberal faggot

In the US this happened...

Plane tickets will never happen. Ending welfare and changing immigration to be mostly European through restrictions on "economically unproductive" (non-white) immigrants is enough to shift things (assuming birthright citizenship is also revoked and illegals/anchor babies are deported)

>Starting salary for Chicago police officers in 2016 is $48,078 increased to $72,510 after 18 months. Promotions to specialized or command positions also increases an officer's base pay. Salaries were supplemented with a $2,920 annual duty availability and an $1,800 annual uniform allowance

That's what I'm finding. Where's the 100k coming from?

Also, Jesus, look at that fucking paybump after 18 months. They don't pay Spec ops guys that for re-enlistment bonuses.

FPBP

In Europe this happened...

When I looking on the left picture I want to stop being racist. When did shit fell apart?

sorry m8 doesnt work everywhere in the entire WORLD that there are niggers they ruin it. Sorry m8

Rampant overtime; 1/3 of Chicago employees, all depts., make more than > 100,000/year
-second city cop is a blog where the cops post

>Blacks do not live in fear in Atlanta. They run the show.

Not in 1906, which is when the race riots took place there. What a historian you've turned out to be.

I disagree. I think the incentives matter, obviously, and welfare programs definitely have a dysgenic effect on the black community, and America at large. However, there is only a correlation between the two. One could also point to the other legislation passed during the 60s, such as the Civil Rights Act, as having a correlation with family unit breakdown. Why? Because blacks had been held to white standards before, and so conformed to them. When they were given free reign to organize themselves, they reverted to a state more natural to them. Nuclear family structure seems to be more common in European culture, while communal/tribal family structure is more prevalent in Africa. When LBJ said "we'll have these niggers voting democrat for the next 100 years", how did he know that? He knew, because the programs he put in place complemented how blacks are naturally drawn to live. So it was both: it was allowing blacks to structure themselves naturally and subsidizing them for doing so that has led to their familial situation.

Niggers and jews mostly. (((1965 Immigration Act)))

eff pee bee pee

Fuck off leaf.

Answer.

And that is how you derail a thread

When niggers became Black Lives Matter

People kept terrorizing them and they had to focus more on defending themselves as a result.
BRO YOU EVER HEARD OF WONG KIM ARK

I don't see the problem.

"Diversity" (Niggers)
FPBP

Niggers and automatic assault rifles.

Reminder that a swat uniform is the single most badass uniform you can wear. Swat dudes look as intimidating as they do bad fucking ass

>this
this is correct.

Diversity.

The stealth racism of the democrats is scarcely believable.

The multicultural society they claim to want was on the road to being realized. A respectable black middle class had formed and was growing.

And what what was the democrats plan? To put the breaks on and ensure that it didn't get any bigger, by obliterating working class black families.

fpbp

I remember that. It was so badass

Apparently you don't know the history of alcohol prohibition. Militarized police until they got rid of prohibition...Afterwhich they resumed carrying .38s for several decades until feral nogs obtained rights

This

Right around this time famalam

Niggers, muzzies with bombs, and cartel spics with AKs.

It happens everywhere. Society is rotting, and war is imminent. Pic are Argentine cops in the 1930s, Argentina had more than half of its population born in Europe, over 80% if you count people born from European parents.

Why is elpresador in Sweden?

fpbp quite frankly

this is your brain on drugs