How does it feel to be a first worlder?

how does it feel to be a first worlder?

Imagine all the spaghetti you want, anytime you want.

Even as a wageslave, it feels like paradize.

feels like fucking the prom queen

Like being with your beloved mother on her deathbed.

Like I wish life was simpler,
>so I could sit in my farm and make cheese instead of constantly have to worry about getting ahead in a cutthroat market
>and fuck my wife who I met through the Rabbi instead of chasing sluts on tinder like a schmock,
>and live next to my large expanded family

Forgive me a second.....I need to count my shekels........
*חובה משבר קיומי ביידיש*

Comfy

> Turkish
> Doesn't think Turkey is the most developed country in the world
Nice try, Greek.

Lots of people here are bored and have no challenge, to the point where it causes confusion and depression

feels like no matter how much i fuck up my life, things will still turn out ok

this. minimum wage dosn't allow you to live 100% on your own, but as long as you have 1-2 roommates, or a working spouse you can get by working at the local mega mart. And as long as you aren't fucking retarded (which is easy compared to nogs with bad attitudes and litters of children) you get bumped to management in no time.
Thats enough to support a family, buy a house, invest in hobbies etc. Perfectly /comfy/ lifestyle.

I went down that route for a couple years after HS but as soon as they started grooming me for management I decided I could do better, went to school for science, learned some crazy shit, got my foot into a up and coming biolab GMOing things fo profit. Pay was shit but the work was cool, and I was learning real world stuff while still going to school. Two years ago there was some money trouble, and my boss offered to pay me in a 10% share to continue working over the summer for him. (secretly wouldve done it for free, used to being a poorfag anyway thats how much I loved it)

We just landed a huge investment package, and have a growing number of contracts. I'm 25 and part owner of a multi-million dollar biotech company. 5 years ago I was stocking shelves at target. I even have a side project that I plan to turn into a spin off company one day once some tech kinks are worked out.

feelsgoodman.jpg

this is my one complaint. My surname is old english for homestead by a stream, and honestly that type of lifestyle is something I long for.

those years I was at school I was getting like3-4 hours of sleep a night. Its unnatural.

>I'm 25 and part owner of a multi-million dollar biotech company. 5 years ago I was stocking shelves at target. I even have a side project that I plan to turn into a spin off company one day once some tech kinks are worked out.

More likely

>i copy pasta'd someones life and I'm trying to meme it into reality.

jelly jimmys rustled

FUCK OFF SLAG

I wouldn't know. Its just a meme here

Why can't all Turkposters be as passive as you? Most of them are worse than the worst Leafs.

Idk but would love to know and expirience it on my skin

turk spotted.

>Nigger tier bragging
>actually accomplishing those things i made up
You can choose the first one and only the first one.

sucks..women cant be raped

He hasn't even a german flag you fucking retard

You do.

National unemployment of everyone of Norwegian descent, culture being thrown down the shitter, and being ostracized by my own country.

Feels like shit.

hi Guy

are you stupid?

Horrible besides being neet

Im a turk, too OP.
Life here is fucking awesome, i get literally anything i want since my parents are wealthy and built a kebab empire (im not kidding, they have opened a huge kebab store and business is good).

I don't have to work, i just concentrate on university and gym and girls.

more of your people are in the first world more than they're in turkey/syria/iraq/armenia/iran, kurdfriend

kurdo wants to migrate to the west kek

I have no idea, I’ve always lived in third world country. Turkey is first world, anyway.