PERFECT PIZZA NJ GRoUnD UNiTS

Report the fuck in here.

Teams of three.

Reeeeeeeeee

Go pro
Periscope
YouTube live stream

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/@40.7882895,-74.0285844,3a,75y,347.1h,101.62t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sPHNzQZ69ynVdK0-1562X8A!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=PHNzQZ69ynVdK0-1562X8A&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=78.03472&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
google.ca/maps/@40.788264,-74.0284781,3a,75y,276.8h,85.72t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEFYaJfFbJ761yohlPUeLwg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
loopnet.com/Listing/19058035/1600-53rd-Street-North-Bergen-NJ/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay... now what?

bump
what's happening here?

Terrible idea

PREVIOUS THREADS:

Is there not 1 person close by?

forgot to add latest (old) thread:
Can anyone tell me what this sign means?

the upper floor looks a little shady

Be careful

MK are the initials of the Hudson Bakery CEO

THIS TOWN IS FUCKED

May God protect you brave soldiers.

>Bergen county

No thanks

Anyone else think it would be too late if it wasn't a larp? It's on cuck chan and plebbit dudes. Everyone has seen it. If there were children at that location it stands to reason they would have been moved already.

Red Five reporting in

Kid setup for your attack run

>not posting the Hudson Bread logo
Those fucking spirals.

Any chance somebody can clean this face up?

WHAT FACE?

I'm not seeing what you are seeing. Circle it for us?

google.ca/maps/@40.7882895,-74.0285844,3a,75y,347.1h,101.62t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sPHNzQZ69ynVdK0-1562X8A!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=PHNzQZ69ynVdK0-1562X8A&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=78.03472&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

bampity bampity bamp

>Crib World
>adjacent to a cemetery

See my posts on the interesting aspects of Crib World:

>Has valuable intel on a potential trafficking location
>Instantly posts it on Sup Forums giving the bad guys a heads up

or

>be the bad guy
>post fake intel in an attempt to lure one of the pizzagate investigators

So many layers to this deep dish pizza lads..

bump

whats with the creepy CIA nigger all in white? Kek. Did that thing escape from there?

Unfortunately for both sides /ppl/ is autistic as fuck and will tear the entire city apart looking for clues now.

Those are the only 2 possibilities. In which case it may be too late and could be a set up by now it's been too long without being scoped out with eyes on the ground.

Hudson Bread customer. Madlaine Mcaans eye...

Coincidence: the yellow graffiti contains a circular swirl, symbolic of 'boy love'. Across the street is the boys' entrance to the school (it says 'BOYS' above the entrance).

L'Oréal should probably be highlighted too. They're notorious for casting calls for under aged models. Have you ever seen an underage in their commercials? The answer is no, they always use the rich and famous. So why do they post these ads on Craigslist for young models?

The rusty navy Jeep outside looks like it's got a tradesman and tools sitting inside, and from the following angle it looks like there is a guy in painters overalls across the street on the school corner, so my guess is that he's part of a painter crew or something.
>google.ca/maps/@40.788264,-74.0284781,3a,75y,276.8h,85.72t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEFYaJfFbJ761yohlPUeLwg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Still waiting for a burger to tell me what this sign means.... anyone? Bueller?

Is this the schitzophrenia thread?

another hudson bread client
>cook
>art collector

>eyes on the ground

What if the place was being scoped out by the dude that leaked the intel? What if he was banking on them operating above ground? What if...ugh...do you see where im going with this?

A crack team of boer commandos is en route to aid in the search. The only thing they hate more than niggers is kiddly fiddlers.

Just let them in the border yeah?

I'm going into Manhattan today, might stop by.

Yeah...also just noticed the convince of that cemetery out back. Do you find it odd that the CIA nigger in white is wearing clean painters clothes in the middle of the day? Interestingly, He's waiting on the students to let our judging by the bus and where the sun is.

Obvious pedoface is obvious.

Stop, you fools. You're going to encourage another armed retard to storm a pizza place like the last time.

It gets rave reviews so may be worth the trip

See

obvious false flag bullshit. everyone dedicated enough to be here knows that so gtfo

IT'S A FUCKING TRAP!

Whoever is down there don't do anything stupid! FUCK!

Is this another psyops?

Gtfo he was an actor and you are aiding and abetting these fuckin criminals if you don't gtfo

I'm in Ohio, nigger I can't do shit about it from here. You worry about you.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...

Can anyone enhance this damn jeep? I wanna know what's in that fuckin car. I'm having no luck and it's pissing me off. Gonna go have a cig. God damn

You need to put yourselves in their shoes for a moment. How would you operate? Above ground? No. These people know how to play this game, better than any of you.

Nelson Aldrich was the US congressman instrumental in getting the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. He eventually married into the Rockefeller family.

*His daughter married

>be fbi fag
>know there are kids in there
>want to save them
>can't warrant warrant because mafia and red tape
>tell autists some numbers, unrelated
>autists reeeeeeeeee
>mafia moves kids
>stakeout witnesses happening
>kids saved
>autists still reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>no you guys can stop now
>called shill reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>alefantis starts posting
>reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>saturday comes, nothing matters anyway
there's always a third angle, friend.

it's a fire hydrant marker - posted this in the other thread.

>clean painters clothes
painters normally cover themselves in paint for fun
>good painters aren't sloppy

I live on Staten Island, if any other anons want to coordinate to head out to NJ.

Oh and will the traffic camera be coincidentally moved to face away day before this time as well? Shill.

Rolling to bring Kek's attention to this thread

Get the fuck in here

/JcxVec

Coincidence: the yellow graffiti contains a circular swirl, symbolic of 'boy love'. Across the street is the boys' entrance to the school (it says 'BOYS' above the entrance).

Gotta be more than a coincidence. The only kind of person who would write like that are women and feminized pedos.

>mfw realizing those For Sale signs aren´t referencing the real estate.

Sorry guys I need your help, lots of suspicious shit going on here...

New details from what I gathered, I might have missed a few things but this will get us started.

What does APEX do?

>loopnet.com/Listing/19058035/1600-53rd-Street-North-Bergen-NJ/
The google street view images are from 2012. According to the image in the link above, the section of the wall was painted over by Jan 2015, covering the graffiti
The 'for sale' signs were gone by 2015. I think it was leased that year

Reminder that there are FOUR daycares on 62nd Street, and that at least two of them have bars on some of the windows.

Reminder that this sign is outside one of the daycares.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Looks like a rape factory