Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Blued Edition

24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
press conference about islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkhj_Ww3JaU
Hart aber Fair
>youtube.com/watch?v=qI9ajODQaI0
Schlussrunde
>youtube.com/watch?v=1dZhgR_Y0sU

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlbeobachtung.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtu.be/PSUvUUpHkHw
pi-news.net/verboten-gut-bestsellerautor-thorsten-schulte-und-alice-weidel/
youtu.be/89IlHlDMA60
youtu.be/cdCp1cP_vYs
images.imgbox.com/7a/91/6dssk2Cl_o.jpg
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41355186
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article154899202/Die-AfD-ist-eine-Partei-der-Besserverdiener-und-Gebildeten.html
bild.de/politik/inland/bundestagswahl2017/afd-fake-news-53285318.bild.html
tichyseinblick.de/daili-es-sentials/cdu-fdp-koalition-in-kiel-fuer-leichten-familiennachzug/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€.
>For the most towns this is expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

so what germanons are we expecting for tomorrow

first for groBe Brüste

Nothing because the election is sunday

fug sorry. what results are we expecting from the election?

Please make anime real, Weidel-chan

Anything between 12-20%

Joa geile Titten! Mehr davon!

Between 14,88% and 19,33%

Absolute Majority 2019 after the post poned elections because of the great fire of Berlin

Tommorow? after tommorow, dude.
it's still 22th here, elections are on 24th

We anticipate 15% and those who are hyped believe its gonna be 20%

I made a Video dedicated to Höcke
Pls tell me how you like it.

dont fuck up like france did

Der Farage sitzt noch im EU-Parlament? Kek

the best we can hope for is , which means we can't save germany from the dark (literally) future that awaits in just 10 years. ofc we will go to vote anyway and try our best, but democracy alone can't fix this anymore. we need solutions and actions taken and that fast.

Motivation music

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Ich hab nichts gegen die AfD aber die Weidel ist wirklich nicht die richtige Person, wenn ihr wüsstet was die mit ihrem albanischen Gigolo in der Schweiz nebenbei anstellt.

nice

Let's invade France together as allies next time.

>/ourguy/
>Thorsten Schulte
Author of current bestseller "Kontrollverlust".
If you haven't seen this video(s) yet, watch and please share, especially to undecided conservative voters.
>Gives the recommendation to vote AfD
youtu.be/PSUvUUpHkHw
>Article:
pi-news.net/verboten-gut-bestsellerautor-thorsten-schulte-und-alice-weidel/

For starters, this is his video about the current government:
youtu.be/89IlHlDMA60
And his video about Schulz:
youtu.be/cdCp1cP_vYs

Germany + Britain as allies

holy fuck imagine it

>what results are we expecting from the election?
15% for the good guys (Leftist Party).
Most of my friends vote Left :)

Sie ist ja nur die Spitzenkandidatin hat nach der Wahl nicht mehr viel zu sagen

Saw this CNN picture a couple of days ago, don't know if real though:

images.imgbox.com/7a/91/6dssk2Cl_o.jpg

some red pills

ich töte sie wählen
ich will AfD
groBe Prozente

Where are AFD expected to do well?

If AfD gets seats in the parliament, will the government be forced to give them funding?

The more seats they get, the higher their funding will be.

Eastern Germany
Sachsen-Anhalt and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern i would assume

guy on the right having a piss

Mostly in eastern Germany. West and north is cucked beyond redemption and Bavarians are christ cucks shilling for Merkels sub party CSU.

>Check BBC
>See article on German politics
>See this quote about Merkel
>'The man selling honey at a nearby stall says: "I like her a lot. She has very good policies and I particularly like her refugee policy."'
>Realise that either Germans are brainwashed or the BBC are liars
>Both are likely

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41355186

>The more seats they get, the higher their funding will be.
what the fuck, that's the exact opposite of how thing should be. Small parties need more government help

Why is your system so crappy?

As opposed to yours? Fucking retard

what.
never heard of that.
BullshitBroadcastChannel

zum abspritzen geil

>dumme ossi hure die ihren bengel tyron nennt

In Baden-Würtemberg the AfD is also much better than average, they might even get direct mandates for Mannheim and Pforzheim (like for the parliament of the Land).

Yo im a blue skinned pimp fuckin Chinky pussy

AfD-Spastis btfo by 9 year old

Ask Merkel. A lot of things are rigged in favour of the established parties.

They're also actually planning to increase the governmental reign from currently 4 to 5 years after the elections. Something which has not been necessary since the foundation of the republic. This essentially means that everyone who is going to vote for Merkel will fuck himself over.

Yet, it's all just about "muh ebil AfD nazis must not be elected".

Weidel hat mich eingeladen

>AfD-Spastis
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article154899202/Die-AfD-ist-eine-Partei-der-Besserverdiener-und-Gebildeten.html

Cheers. Thankfully I won't have to stay up rediculously late to see some results come in.

>Lehrerin

What's the point of having crotch zippers on your zentai if you're wearing underwear?

Is there anything about the AfD that you DON'T like? I mean in their program.

Postiert eure Gesicht wenn die AfD 14,88% bekommt.

Wusste gar nicht das man in der Behindertenwerkstatt soviel verdient.

If my parents had told 9 year old me that there is a party which wants to throw Asylanten out, i would have said
>fucking vote for it then, faggots
t. Grundschule mit 40% Ausländeranteil

lads how much of a meme is AfD?
Realistically what are the election chances?

>Ich habe gestern gesehen, dass ein anderer Benutzerkonto auf dieser Seite eine Galerie hochgeladen hat, in der es mit Comic Sans verfasst wurde: "Nur dumme Menschen wählen AfD!".
>Comic Sans ist eine absichtlich dumme Schriftart. Ob der Benutzer dies gewusst hat oder nicht, ist mir unklar...
>Ich werde keinem sagen, was er morgen wählen soll, oder was er nicht wählen soll. Es gibt keinen einfachen Weg und es gibt keine klare Antwort dafür. Politik ist verkehrt und pervers. Vielleicht ist AfD in der Tat eine totalitäre Partei, die "den Nationalsozialismus wiederbringen will". (Ich finde das lächerlich, natürlich.) Gibt es überhaupt eine bessere Wahl? Gibt es irgendeine Wahl, die die Zukunftsfähigkeit und Wohlstand Deutschlands sichern kann? Die Herausforderungen, vor denen das "bunte" Deutschland jetzt steht, sind gigantisch. Es ist keineswegs offensichtlich, dass alles in Ordnung kommen wird.
>Sagen wir also jetzt, dass keiner in Deutschland AfD wählt. Nur Merkel, die SPD, und die Linke im Bundestag. Was für eine politische Nachricht vom deutschen Volk wäre das? "Es ist gut, unser Land mit Einwanderung zu zerstören". "Wir werden niemals widerstehen"...
>Ist AfD der *völlig* richtige Weg? Nein.
>Ist CDU der *völlig* falsche Weg? Nein.
>Ich würde aber behaupten, dass etwas sich ändern muss. Schnell.
>Ich glaube immer noch an Deutschland, und ich will eine friedliche politische Lösung der heutigen Fragen. Erstens muss es aber möglich sein, ehrlich, frei und offen über diese Fragen zu reden.
>Meine Anregung: Tu, was du am besten für dein Land findest.

am I wrong?

CDU will get 40 percent. AfD 12-18. So no chances. But we could be 3rd strongest party

Klar, irgendwer muss sich ja adäquat um linke Vollautisten kümmern.

Nobody knows what kind of solution the current crisis of our entire civilisation will be found.
But it has to be solved.

Ich weiß wie es gemeint ist, liest sich aber wie etwas was vom Verfassungsschutz kommen könnte

If my parents told me that kind of stuff, i would've been like.
"Okay"

Nigga, when i was nine, my biggest concern were pokémon cards you fucking retards.

The election result will be as follows:

CDU/CSU: 34%
SPD: 20,5%
AfD: 14,5%
FDP: 10,3%
Die Linke: 9,5%
Grüne: 6,8%
Rest combined: 4,4%

it really looks bleak over there. we had a great victory in Norway earlier this month.
I hope Germany will come through and have at least a better-than-expected result.

>CDU
>40%

lol

You idiots make Hitler salonfähig again. If everythinng is Hitler, even democrats, then Hitler is not a problem, right?

That because you millenials are fucking human garbage. Unironically.

CDU got 41% at their peak. They are down 6-8% easily. My bet is 34-35% max.

>bild.de/politik/inland/bundestagswahl2017/afd-fake-news-53285318.bild.html

LEL Sup Forums and this thread right here made the frontpage of Germany's biggest mainstream newspaper (Bild)

Hahahhahahhahahah you can't make this shit up.

>looking at Italian news
>piece about German elections
>interview owner of newspaper for Italians in Berlin
>most Jewish looking person ever
>"Italian" with surname ending in "stein"
>"yes I love Merkel, particularly because she combines rigor with social compassion "

>tfw no party that represents NEET rights
1500€ NEETbux every month now!

NEETs ins Gas.

>Current Coalition
>Jamaica Coalition
Eitherway AfD will be able to grow and sap voters from SPD and Union and maybe at the next election they will be large enough so that even these coalitions wont get a majority

You'll never find the kind of politician or party that you'll agree with 100%, but you will always have to bite in the sour apple and vote your lesser evil.

That's what my dad told me. and he votes left, hates me for going AfD, thinks i am turning in some kind of hooligan, but puts his fingers into his ears when i talk about antifa and either discredits it as fantasy or even thinks its okay that evil nazis get their brains clobbered out.

He doesn't care that they define what a nazi is, not society. he doesn't vote for a future. he votes for more money in his pocket. more gibs, less liberties.

Freundliche Erinnerung daran dass die Journalisten von der Lügenpresse die hier lauern den tod verdient haben

Well of course it is a "Fälschung" (fake/photomontage), but hell, it probably is as realistic as it gets except the girls on that day maybe wore thicker clothes as it was cold on New Year's eve.

Die Grune?

Congratulations, but this election will change nothing. I don't see the things in motion here, everything is too inert here. It will take decades for a development which will hopefully end the identity crisis of our world.

AfD wählen, sonst klauen die Fungis deine Gibs.

just get a tan and youll get neetbux

>Sie werden dafür bezahlt unseren Scheiß zu lesen

Shut up, Conehead.

We will get a grand coalition again between SPD and CDU, which will lead to SPDs further demise. I don't believe Jamaica will form, altough both Greens and FDP are spineless cock sucking creatures.

If Lindner is kill due to some scandal, FDP will die, too (again). Their economics aren't bad, but they don't understand that the average German's blood is boiling because of the illegal immigration and not because some schools don't have fast enough wi-fi. No issue in the future can be seperated from migration. It is THE issue. And AfD will get more votes in the future, this is just the start.

Coalition CDU/FDP in Kiel wants to have all the Mohammedan great families in here in Germany as well.

tichyseinblick.de/daili-es-sentials/cdu-fdp-koalition-in-kiel-fuer-leichten-familiennachzug/

How in the world could a conservative elect CDU again??

Merkel will probably absorb a lot of former SPD and green voters to make up for it.

I expect SPD to bleed heavily instead.

>You'll never find the kind of politician or party that you'll agree with 100%, but you will always have to bite in the sour apple and vote your lesser evil.
I think I agree. I used to think that you're supposed to vote for what you believe in, but we instead tend to just vote against what we hate.

was my post decently written? if it's awful, I'll just delete it.

Linksversiffte Redaktionsaffen sollten vergast werden. (Satire)

"Tod allen Juden" - Flüchtlingsjunge Mohammad, 5,

we are so fucked... lets burn shit when its over

>Bild photoexperts

Could very well be, but I hope for some severe Aderlass on the CDU, too.
But even with -15%, they wouldn't change course and Merkel would ruin this country even further.

Imagine 2025 or 2029. I bet my left nut that you WILL here the following quote from any standard party:
"Elections can't be won anymore without the muslim vote."

This will be the final nail in the coffin.
Normalisation of current illegal immigrants + families within the next years. Higher reproduction rate, catering for muslim needs --> the end.

Someone post this as response