americans are also good at maths.

Wait, I thought this was a girl.

we wuz Fermat

totally african phenotype..

kek no wonder they defeated our team last olympics

you can never truly be sure nowadays

>Re Ruz Africans

They fuckin upgraded.

white kid in the middle looks familiar...

trips has spoken

Hundreds of chinks are going to africa to explote minerals, they leave thousands of riced negressed pregnant, half chink niggers become the other full niggers overlords, they use the chink "1 kid per pussy" policies to stop the surge of african kids
Chinks save the world once again.

Just get straight to the point guys.

Probably less than 1 million chinks in Africa and the can still beat 1 billion niggers at math. That's what a 2 SD gap in IQ looks like

Nature < Nurture?!?!

is tiem for us chinks to colonize africa xixixi

but my chink sense tells me this is a gook

Can somebody post an example of a young female asian actually looking like this meme

Just curious

>white

Right here

>african

Not really though

All it'll take for Africa to finally become a prosperous nation is to be colonized by the Chinese and completely cleared of Africans.

>1 Haim, 1 Pajeet, and 4 Wangs
Whites BTFO, I guess.

She is finnish you retard

Lol

chinks are the master race, I'll racemix with one to improve upon my genes

Is it time to celebrate?

wait so a gook in Africa is the top mathematician in the entire continent, and they're calling her African?

My little brother was part of the Swedish team although he didn't win a medal. I almost got into the team twice when I was in HS.

What are you laughing about? White people does exactly the same shit with Jews.

Looks like a Younger Version of Carl Sagan, so a Jew.

That’s not an African

WRONG

We're all Africans.

I have a bronze medal, but I didn't really practice honestly. I am looking into the Putnam now.

Minus the hair.

Based African

Big if true. In Sweden it's called Skolornas Matematiktävling. I realised that I could never be great doing pure maths so I'm studying engineering now... Going for the shekels instead.

Asians have the market cornered on brains and beauty. How can jews even compete?

you can find white people looking like this

Here comes salvation for africa. Chinks will rule africa and be the future CHANGZ

Meh.

Top male
1. White (Scandi)

Top female
1. East Asian (Jap t b h)

I must resist race mixing with japs though since I don't want to give away my good Scandi genes.

>Top female
>1. East Asian (Jap t b h)

you have never even held hands with a girl in your life

based on what measure? because it's sounding very bisexual from all the way over here?

I've had a Swedish gf since I was 15. We're still together. I love her but jap girls are ON AVERAGE better.

1. Higher IQ (4-5 points)
2. More attractive (personal opinion)
3. More loyal (better culture than western culture)

Still I wouldn't race mix. My gf is very average looking and has brown hair, but she's very smart and loyal. Most Swedish girls are quite slutty though.

非洲人是中国人

>Salvation

In the future, africans have been absorbed by the chinese, and each CHANG has the power to claim gibs from white people while advancing the final solution of planet earth for the chinese hivemind, which is the absorption of all races into a single culture and political belief.

Fuck I love Sweden's honesty. It's a break from the norm on Sup Forums. Thank you user, and may you have a wonderful day.

My curiosity ... has been satiated