Why does a the main character in dragon ball always have to have a hair color changer to get more power?

Why does a the main character in dragon ball always have to have a hair color changer to get more power?

so you notice the power up

so there is no other way of telling power change besides hair color?

This.
Imagine a world where Super Saiyans were simply another class of Saiyans instead of a transformation.

They would be another Saiyan without a gay haircolor

why not have their "aura" change colors

regular

ssj1

ssj2

ssj3

dammit better image

I guess she increased her whore powerlevel

I guess celebrities do it too

probably not her final form either

sooner or later they are going to run out of colors

what then?

Rainbow goku?
Back-hole hairdo because he's so powerful hes mastered time and space?
he gains so much power his hair falls out?

>he gains so much power his hair falls out?

One-punch man? Are you implying that Saitama is stronger than Goku?

Not him, but do you need to imply something that is widely accepted to be fact?

It bothers me more that SSJ is described to be a transformation the saiyans have access to, yet it changes pretty much nothing. As much as I used to hate SSJ4, it would have made a lot more sense for the original SSJ form to have been something like it.

A sort of "taming the ozaru form" kinda thing.

She started going all out when her engagement with Liam Hensworth was broken off. Now that they're engaged again and she's getting dicked by a Hensworth she's finally going back to normal.

Marketing and money. You can cash out more.

Frieza was a joke character after the Namek saga. He couldn't train in hell and become super strong from anger? Goku managed a new Super Saiyan because he was dead.

Paint him gold. Give him a power up. Now you can sell a movie about him and related merchandise.

Because their tail is gone. Normally they would just become gigantic monkeys.

Memes don't count user. Saitama is living gag.

That only happened once

KEK

Her god form is her strung out corpse covered in coke, semen and blood I'm sure.