You wake up and this guy is now the leader of your country

>you wake up and this guy is now the leader of your country
wat do?

Im not a druggie, but I know some from which I can collect a bounty for killing.

pls use a .45

Join his right wing death squad.

rejoice

Fap I suppose. Finally someone capable of dealing with the nigger hoards in a language they can understand.

Does he hate Muslims?

Is the pope catholic?

Then sign me the fuck up for his death squad!

I guess he don't like invading muzzies that has historically never lived there

Start killing drug dealers and muslims.

First, take a few minutes to get on my knees and thank almighty God.

Then, pick up whatever weapon is handy and start the hard work of cleaning up my neighbourhood.

Plant weed in Stacys car

join the right wing death squads

snitch on my neighbors. fuck those leftist pirinistit.

I like that pew pew pew

There were huge muslim crime rings in the country, ISIS had basically occupied one of the islands when he came to power. Currently he has them holed up in a city and is bombing their mosques as we speak.

Rejoice.

>wat do?
shoot him for smoking

Presenting me to the jarl of whiterun if they need some help with the dragon problem

Not anymore.

flush my adderall and join the ranks
>Hail anti-drug gook guy

Rejoice

>realize my right of bear arms is back after 15 years
>go to the nearest gunshop
>gets an Ak-107, scope with side mounted red dot, IR and NV googles and extra batteries
>wait until the night commes
>go to a gay club
>shot the power transformer to kill the light of the area around it
>waste all fags inside
>do the same in toehr gay clubs as much as I can
>if in the hypotesis of the cops trying to arrest me in the mean time of doing this fear nothing, because as soon as I explain to them what IM doing I 200% confidence not only they will not arrest me, they will probably help me out
>gonna kill drug addicts in the vicinity too as a secondary target

enlist in the right wing death squad and save the west from degeneracy

Ask him for a job and if the bounties still stand.
Also a blood oath I won't be executed after serving for him and returning home.

is he our gook /pol?

>Private Pepe
>Sergeant chevrons

fix it NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>673 terrorists killed in Marawi
>124 terrorists killed near Marawi before the crisis
>300+ killed in Sulu and Basilan
That's around 40% of the total estimated amount of terrorists in the country in a year

He is muslim. But he's looking out for the best interest of his people (filipinos, not muslims)

put the flag back up in the front yard. a lot of the mexicans in america work for the cartel as distribution or smoke weed

also stop buying cough syrup and nyquil

No.

>what chevrons
>realize there are hints of xhevrons on the other arm
Damn nigga. You got some damn good sight.
If you want to be my spotter, I would be happy with it. Gotta kill dem fags.

no, he said he's Christian. He probably say he refer God to as Allah to show respect to his mother's Lumad ancestry though she was Christian too.

Laugh at the degenerate druggies getting killed and then cry because of the realization that he's fucking friends with the country where all the drugs and druglords come from.

>mfw nordbot does for duterte what finnfriend does for lauren southern

>muh chinks ;_;
the inability to see the world in more than just black and white is a sign of having cognitive impairment

Duterte is a druggie himself. What a demented hypocrite.

I stop smoking weed

Obama said he's christian too... but yeah IDK for sure, that's just what my wife told me when she was living in Manila at the time he was running for office

>people still fall for the fentanyl joke
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOA-..oh, someone posting with an AnCap flag. Explains everything

I've recently read that a lot of the drugs, especially shabu, actually come ultimately from North Korea

>wake up
>see on phone that duterte is now president
>slowly sit up on the edge of my bed
>say slowly to self
>fucking best time line
:')

Drag this shitskin fucker out from the country just like when the traitorous flips kicked us out from our bases.

The pope is a Jew

Obama just use the Christian card because it's crucial to win a Presidential election. Duterte has criticized the Catholic church, the biggest Church of the country. So it's more reasonable to believe that he happens to be of the Christian faith, although he said he had no religion but only God

Not much difference goy

No more than the average parishioner

>he said he had no religion but only God
actually a truly Christian thing to say

Too bad I'm not anymore in hs.

>tfw he kills the dude weed

>mfw already enlisted in the neighborhood death squad to rid our local community of degeneracy
>tfw decaying western civilization will never experience this
Feels goddamned good.

This is actually true.
But students there has been brainwashed in the past to use Chinks as a scapegoat for their own failures while the elite do their corrupt business in safety. They have completely lost the part of their brain that tells that being overly aggressive towards China while being completely unable to defend themselves is not a wise decision

Realize I am in the wrong country.

Have an orgasm, buy a jeepney and eat halo halo while smoking a joint.

>while smoking a joint.
user, I...

Grab my shotgun and go shoot the local drug dealer down the street.

No He’s not.

>Plan drugs on him
>Bust him in public
>He now has to kill himself

Checkmate

Become a citizen of a 1st world country?

I guess we're going to war with Sweden again.

>wat do?
I'd be in the Philipines. I'd fuck all the women, they are cheap at 15pounds per sex.

i didnt know you were ever at war

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY PLEASE

think 'thank god'

Become a helicopter pilot and give him a hand

HAIL DUTERTE

Maybe he is good for Pinoys, but I don’t know why I should ever want his influence in America. “Drugs” are not inherently degenerate, so unless you have a massive problem with drug-related violence and corruption (as Pinoys do), then it is fucking retarded to go around killing people of your own race right in the streets.

>implying he wouldn't declare war on drug dealing niggers and spics

Jizz

Flush weed down toilet, destroy grinder and grav steamroller(product of Tejas). Bring phone to police show drug dealers number. Give address. Go to store buy black balacava. Join death squad. Kill all niggers who sell drugs.

Duterte isn’t killing niggers and spics, you mudhut retard. Otherwise the left would be unironically calling him a white nationalist. The guy has no reservations about killing thousands of his own Pinoys without a trial, so why wouldn’t he kill whites if he were in charge over here?

>everyone duterte killed has been justified
Yeah fucking right

I was talking about if he was the President of the US you mongoloid

Go back to sleep because everything will be okay.

You do realize that muslims there are basically Filipino niggers.

well we know what you did.

Duterte is a drug lord out to remove his competition. Wake up u dumb inbred Norgoy.

This pope's a Marxist.

So was I, and I am telling you that you don’t understand the situation. Duterte’s motives are not racial. He would indiscriminately kill whites for pushing a dimebag in suburbia, as much as he would drop niggers in Chicago.

a party

die druggie

fuel up the nearest chopper

no wonder you are an AnCap when you resort to cringeworthy conspiratard theories

What % of those eliminated have been non-Pinoy? If it isn’t over 80%, that is a fucking problem for anyone who values an ethnostate.

Those who DO NOT value the ethnostate are doomed to be replaced. I will never endorse the death of a white who is race-loyal.

point him towards stortinget and whisper in his ear
>"they allowed this to happen"

Aren't most of the drug dealers in the US nigs and spics?

Ron Paul don't like the US drug war because it's a joke, and it truly lacks severe political will to even yield any success.

there's nothing more retarded than to compare a cup of Starbuck Coffee with crystal meth
>muh all chemical drugs are the same

>LARPers here think this guy is great

You stupid shut ins would all be killed by your neighbor, who would then steal your shit and cash your corpse in since no one cares about some creep who never goes out side.

SLETT DETTE

Look at this snownigger retard. SAGE

Hide the shit.

>being this butthurt

Join his death squads.

Your not making sense user, your all over the place.

>right wing