Summer 2016 Anime

anichart.net/summer

>13 fujo shows next season

How do we stop this from happening again?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
blog.livedoor.jp/drazuli/archives/8433668.html/
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
foolz.fireden.net/_/search/text/keit-ai/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=F8g3TuKsQHs
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=MyCJzR16Y7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Animate Keit-ai season 2.

>How do we stop this from happening again?
You don't. Shows you don't like are still shows that make money.

I don't want it to stop. I am the fujoshit.

>Anime is dead

Stop it, Facebook.

>miray niki?

You fags complained about fanservice and cute girls an now this is your reward.

Enjoy your fujo shows Sup Forums

Where did you count 13?

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

wait for Kyoani to save anime as usual

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

Just laugh when 99% of them flop just like this season.
And I only see 7 there. Don't mistake otome pandering for fujoshi pandering. The demographics may overlap but otome shit is reverse harem with female MC.

91 days
Arslan
B Project
Battery
Binan Koukou
Cheer Danshi
D. Grayman
Fudashi
Fukigen
Handa Kun
Sacred Rider Xechs
Servamp
Tsukiuta

You do know that just makes you look like a newfag who doesn't realize he's propagating cancer, right.

>Ange Vierge
Why does this sound so fucking lewd?
Is it because I can understand french now?

>not watching fujoshit
>not searching fujoshit
>not pirating fujoshit
>ignore all fujoshit threads
>dont even think in fujoshit

thats how

Why would you want to? Most shows fujos like are better than all the haremshit you get. Chances are you would enjoy it if you watched without bias, most of the time it's just harmless sports, comedy or action with minimal or no fanservice.

I doubt you can call D Grayman fujoshit when the main cast gets separated for each other for so long and everyone is off doing their on shit due to the author's frequent hiatus and Allen only has flashbacks of Lenalee whenever he wants to say fuck everything.

Meanwhile production IMS keep doing their shit as usual.

>how can a board full of people who watch anime for free of whom maybe 1% buy any merch stop fujos who are the strongest force in the marketplace

That's downright comical

By fujoshit do you mean actual fujoshit or shows that have more than one male? Because the latter seems to be the current definition of that word.

Even better: How do we stop Otakushit?

The only show worth watching.

>91 days
Nope
>Arslan
Nope
>Battery
Nope
>Sacred Rider Xechs
Literally an otome
>Handa Kun
Nope

Keep being delusional, fujoshit.

Fujoshit are the weakest force the marketplace.

The figure industry doesn't care about them, the LN industry doesn't care about them, the video game industry doesn't care about them, Oricon Top 30 manga doesn't cater to fujoshits, etc

Newfag fujoshits like you should stop commenting anything indusrty related.

The strongest force in the marketplace is still kids so One Piece, Precure, Yugioh, Pokemon still remain king because parents have the most money out of everyone.

>fate/kaleid season 4 is not an Ecchi

Dropped.
Fate/kaleid was the best anime I ever fucking watched due to the ecchi. I'm going to skin the maker of s4 alive and slowly burn him over a fire as his screams echo through my ears.

As always I'm not interested in most of the series, so it doesn't matter to me what demographics they're aimed at.

>Amanchu
>Kono Bijutsu-bu
>New Game
>Yohane-sama Descends to Earth

Nice try landwhale.

>Most shows fujos like are better than all the haremshit you get.
The actual fujoshit I see in summer are generic (male) idolshit or the same boring sports show with recycled archetypes riding on the popularity of older ones.
It's the same shallow regurgitated shit but for a different otaku market.

Both are awful but at least fujo bait might throw us passable action shows.

Keep telling yourself that. Fujoshit shows love reusing scenes.

Remember Star Driver. Oh wait, everyone completely forgot that Snore Driver.

A friendly reminder that senpai noticed us.

blog.livedoor.jp/drazuli/archives/8433668.html/

If you go by anons definition of a fujo show (anything with a mostly male cast ), they are much more varied than just idols and sports. And if idols and sports are the problem, there isn't a particularly large number of them and therefore they aren't worth bitching about.

Anyway, fujos don't give a fuck about all the battle harem and mmo anime coming out so I don't see why ignoring shit that doesn't pander to you is so difficult.

Reminder that anything with idols is otomeshit and seiyuufag bait, not something aimed at fujoshi in the least.
It also happens to be the cancer killed the industry, by the way.

One Piece pulls in all kinds now, including the fujoshi who go gaga over Law and the like and general fanservice.

Just look at the kinds of official figures being pumped out for it, they're erotic for both the males and females

OH SHIET

>Binan
OH FUCK YES
IT'S TIME FOR MORE MAGICAL FAGGOTS

>If you go by anons definition of a fujo show
Which is wrong and I obviously don't. So no, actual fujo shows are gutter trash.

>mucus dripping from the face

disgusting

Regular reminder that Keit-ai is already a fanfic, so stop posting this.

fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones

Why contain it?

>new

?

You're fucking retarded. Half of those shows aren't even for fujos.
Go jack off to your moeshit you goddamn faggot.

You too OP.
People claimed that this season would be a fujo season and there's little to no bait.
All of you, go eat cocks.

Thinking that idolshit and sports anime are fujo shows is also wrong. If you're not using Sup Forums's general definition, then "fujo shows" would mean actual BL anime, not things that can fall under 女性向け like idolshit.

Yes, new. Grabbing something old and spamming it to death doesn't make it an old meme.

The idolshit and sports shows are made to appeal exclusively to fujoshi audiences. BL shows are also in that group and yeah, they are all shit.
OP is certainly exaggerating the amount of fujoshit shows.

This is just a remake of Infinite Stratos. Now with more lewd.

Spring 2016 really was the GOAT season.

Yeah fuck off fujoshit

?

At least Robu Raibu won't be gay.

Then we wait for Kyoani to save us by fall!

I'm only looking forward to watch Three Sacred Stars and Alderamin, shame that Arslan will only have 8 episodes.

The only answer is to become fujos ourselves

Fate memes are objectively the best memes.

>Grabbing something old and spamming it to death doesn't make it an old meme.

But it's been spammed to death since it was made.

foolz.fireden.net/_/search/text/keit-ai/order/asc/

Nice one, hypocrite.

I hope you're not one of those retards saying that there's nothing good to watch this season.

I don't complain about Sup Forums anymore because I've given up on it.

Duck off literal homosexual

>MOB PSYCHO 100

Okay, you got me. How many of these lists are fake?

nah, probably gonna pick up some things to watch after, it's just a first impression based on the PVs

Huh?

No they're not.
Idol shows come from idol games, which are practically always otome. They're aimed at normal girls in general, not girls that like BL. Their second biggest audience after otomeshits are seiyuubutas, so again not fujoshi. You'll obviously see a fujo fanbase because it has lots of boys, but they're not a main target at any point.
Sports anime are always aimed at and made for boys. Every single time. Fujoshi just happen to latch onto them because it has things they like.
Again, the only real shows that are genuinely made to appeal exclusively to fujoshi are BL adaptations. Everything else is shitposting.

why don't they adapt anime from final fantasy games? I want my FFVI anime, do it squeenix.

I still can see harem there. Phew.

But Mob Psycho 100 is getting an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8g3TuKsQHs

Both of these memes are actually cancer to be honest

>2011
>not new
Every time. Why do newfags always pull this shit?

>you'll never watch Star Driver with Sup Forums again

>not looking forward to Aria author, award wining work, and love that literally transcends time and space at the very least
>looking forward to a LN adaptation

You think someone just put up a site with list of fake anime in it?

Mind I remind you that they just doomed themselves by airing it all at the same time together with Love Live Sunshine?

All those fujoshows are going to flop so hard, we are going to talk about it for years to come

>Space brothers s2
>keit ai so you can shut uo
>katawa shoujo
>voynich
>yotsubato
>haruhi s3
>despera
>spice and wolf s3

if they did this I'd fucking wet myself.

Fujos don't buy LL and LL otaku don't buy fujo shows, what you're saying makes no sense.
Fujo shows always flop anyway.

I don't give a shit.
As long as we get more arslan all is goof.
DENKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>open thread
>immediately some cancerous newfag spamming this gay unfunny shit
>close thread

>"Fujoshows" are mostly shounen shits
>Otaku's buy shounenshits user
>90% of anime are bought by men

15 fujoshows in a single season was never sustainable to begin with. And
with Love Live on the move, all the otakubucks shall graciously pour towards idols and leave the fujoshows abandoned and rejected in their own little world

I can't wait to see the Stalker Threads

No marketing team would ever see things in such a black and white way. Sports gets published in shounen magazines because it won't turn off either male or female readers (while shoujo magazines would turn off males), but they are very aware that the majority of fans are female and fujos in particular. The writers and the publishers will be very conscious of that market.

Not that it matters, pandering to otaku means gratuitous fanservice and waifubait, while fujos are usually happy with just a little extra interaction between certain pairings. It shouldn't be enough to alienate a male audience.

>Fujos don't buy LL
They eat that shit up and then shit it back out into things like this.

It's probably just one guy.

>"Fujoshows" are mostly shounen shits
And as expected, stalkerfags have absolutely no idea of what they're talking about.

At least Endride is continuing.

Time travel is the only answer.

Sorry, I have no mood for romance for now. Maybe I pick up later

Where are you even getting this from? There's absolutely no indication that there's a secret plan to make sports anime aimed at fujoshi. You think authors write their stuff while thinking "oh I'm going to secretly target girls who like BL"? No they don't, that's retarded. Sports anime have barely any real pandering. They all focus on making an interesting story that won't get canceled one volume later. Their possible fujoshi fanbase is the least thing on their minds.

Sports get published in shounen magazines because first and foremost they target the shounen demographic. They're plenty of magazines that are neutral, if they wanted to stay neutral they would go there. There's no reason to think your average sport anime adaptation is actually made while thinking of the minor demographic that is fujoshi.

>close thread
>but first let me greentext

Enlighten me then

>one guy
>youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
>54,347 views
>1,047 likes
>117 comments

?

>THEY KNOW

The so called fujoshows you have this season aren't mainly shonenshit. It's mostly things that are aimed at women in the first place, not things otaku would buy. Besides, LL otaku are a specific fanbase. They practically only buy LL shit and ignore everything else.
LL being here or not as no effect. The originals will flop and the adaptations will see a boost in manga sells, just like it always happens.

Will it really? With how fast the plot is going I was afraid they canceled the 24 episode plan.

It will pull a code geass and the plot will be reset in the 2nd cour like R2.

All I care about is high school love earth defense club having s2. The impact of fujoshi in the market is so low they made campy fujobait to appeal to straight dudes.

Yeah, no.
There's only 2 women-aimed shows - Tsukita and B-project
The rest are meant for boys and homosexual men. Also, LL fanbase is half women and they are guaranteed to spend their shit on popular idols instead of some untested dime-of-a-dozen franchise

The fujo market is going to crash and burn in a legendary magnitude

When will we get a Tyrone version of this pasta?

youtube.com/watch?v=MyCJzR16Y7Q

>deciding before PVs are out