Couple deported during infant son's surgery

Was it necessary? Or should they have waited until after the surgery was complete?

t. wall supporter

should have found a tree outside to hang them in.

This is good enough though.

WOW YOUR PURE EDGY MATE WISH I WOS AS HARD AS YOU FUKKIN TELL EM MATE YOU SHOW EM ARD AS FUKKIN NAILS YOU ARE YOU HARD CUNT

ICE ICE ICE BABY TOO COLD

oooohhhh nooooooo
that suuuuuucks

sir, that was uncalled for

I ask that you apologize.

They gotta go back
Doesn't matter how it's done

Nice.

yeah, they are criminals
criminal acts should not be tolerated
it's not like they were performing the surgery themselves

NEVVIR BACK DOWN ME HARD CUNT 2 FUCK YOUR APOLOGY SQUARE GO CUNT ME AND YOU NO WEAPONS RIGHT NOW

>criminals have children

Boo fucking hoo. I guess we should release all the Tyrones in prison then too.

>should they have waited until after the surgery was complete?

What the fuck does ICE owe to these criminals? They have to wait to do their jobs until it's convenient for the aliens? Fuck them.

Literally taking a shit right now. Wait until I wipe my ass before deporting.

Yes. That little spic shit is getting surgery on the tax payers' dollar. Those spics will never pay it back obviously.

Those fucks need to be sent back.

Ptay tell, who paid for the hospital and surgery?

They probably have 11 other kids, I'm sure leaving one behind didn't hurt em too bad

you mean
>t. shitskin spic civic nat who is scared

you're going back. either alive or dead, but you're going to go

>Those fucks need to be sent back.

They should thank us for humanely sending them back. If I ruled this country, I'd just shoot them right there. Any illegal alien in the US is a middle finger to our sovereignty. Fuck them all.

yes they are lucky to be deported and not shot

>Dylann Roof gets Burger King on the way to prison
>illegal immigrants can't make sure their son's surgery was successful before deportation

It was not necessary. But it was sufficient.

Sarcasm aside, it never ceases to amaze me how chavs from northern england can act so hard in terms of being violent criminals, while being total cucks about muzzies and immigrants. Why can't you faggots just beat the shit out of them?

When did mainstream journalists begin referring to illegal immigrants as "undocumented"? They're all in lockstep now.

>Wait until I wipe my ass before deporting.
According to USA hygiene norms that could be decades.

that's actually fuckin hilarious

hope the kid died too

lol

LOL
Maybe they they shouls have thought of that before being a buncb of illegal aliens

Where the fuck to send the bill?

Don't worry, it'll come out of your next pay check.

>while being total cucks
The kid in this story is fucking two months old, and the parents *knew* theyd be arrested if they took him to hospital. Nor did they have criminal records, nor anything else that justifies this BS, IMO
>Why can't you faggots just beat the shit out of them?
look up 'racially motivated/aggravated crime' - it works like a Bingo Bonus Multiplier on your sentencing, and if your beating up Muzzies in Bong, for no other apparent reason, good chance you too will be a winner. Like the US three strikes rule, except, you only get one.

I C E D

You cant give these parasites an inch or their kike lawyers will rape every crack in the law until those cracks are gaping chasms colored people can flow through like niagra fucking falls.

Fuck all their kids. So sick of these losers hiding behind kids. My empathy for colored children is tapped the fuck out. I care about white children. Period.

>not one article is bringing up the fact that there are hospitals in Mexico

>seeking treatment for their son Isaac’s pyloric stenosis, a condition that causes vomiting and weight loss in infants. There was no hospital that could perform the surgery in the Rio Grande Valley area where the couple lives, so they would have to drive to a children’s hospital in Corpus Christi, TX—and past a Border Patrol checkpoint.
try RTFA'ing once in a while

The media keeps framing these articles as if the Feds need to wait until it's convenient for the illegal to hold them accountable for their actions.

They don't get any support/cooperation from most cities/counties butthurt about Trump enforcing immigration laws passed by congress, so they need to deport at any opportunity.

OP here.

For the record, I'm not implying they *shouldn't* have been deported at all. In fact, I don't think ICE did anything wrong in this case.

I'm partly curious if the timing was intentional or not on the parents' part (or hell, even ICE's part).

OP,

Got any more pics from this story? Illegals always seem to have pull off the beggar face perfectly.

>Oh no, I've been used to immigration law being ignored, please give me all of your money.

they should have deported them before the kid ended up costing US tax payers money

healthcare is "free"' in Mexico right why are they complaining

Unfortunately, I just found this on Twitter with a bunch of liberals crying over how inhuman and heartless ICE is (pic related), no extra pictures

did they pay for it?
If not, and you have no bearing in American politics

WEWLAD

Lots of good salt in the comments section of the article too.

They have to go back.

As for their anchor baby, put the damn thing down and throw it out with the medical trash. He's taking up a bed that could be used by an American child.

Removing the "citizen = born in US" part of citizenship needs to go.

"Born to a citizen of the US" should be the law. Then we can send them all back, without a single hitch, where they belong.

Their own nation. Children of families that are naturalized into citizenship can become citizens the same way as their parents- legally. Or not at all.

They are illegally here. The law is the law. Send them all packing. I never get considerarion from the pigs for pulling me over when i am late for work in the past.

>they couldn't have gotten a legit medical visa if they'd come in legally

Do it right or don't fucking do it at all.

>Lost our way

Not /during/ the surgery you chain-yanker. Fuck you and your kind.

>did you really kill all those niggers?
>y-y-yeah
>I can't let you run here, but is there anything you want to pickup before the station?

More liberal tears

Based nurse.

I can't believe they're treating undocumented citizens so poorly

More liberal tears and virtue signaling pt. 2

We have the best nurses, don't we folks?

Literally a 18 years ago.

I guarantee that not a single of these people actually care about the child.

What is he thinking?

>did they pay for it?
its actually covered under Medicaid, the kid is a US citizen. The problem was, the hospital said they couldnt operate if there was no parent there.
>you have no bearing in American politics
how right you are - I'll leave you to your one sided chain yanking where fucking no-one cares to actually put up the facts of the fucking story, that would be, like, complicated, no? Good day, Gentlemen.

/ournurse/

Son's surgery paid for by american citizens whiche they are not, am i correct?
Should have been charged with fraud as well.

why dont you hang those niggers setting your cities on fire?

pretty soon after they started referring to illegal aliens as immigrants. which you even comply with.

this is why they do it.

because it works.

Hospitals aren't sanctuaries and justice should stop at nothing. I see no problem here.

liberal tears and white hate pt. 3

My city is underwater at the moment.

Are they the greatest or what?

>Infant will get to stay
heartbreaking

The fact that the hospital decided to operate on an anchor baby instead of an actual citizen is a fucking travesty. Surgeries are expensive, and this hospital chose to invest thousands of dollars and several hours of staff time on someone who had no business being there in the first place.
They should have hauled that brownling out of there, even with his guts exposed. If the doctors protest or try to stop the officers, then they should be publicly executed outside of the hospital.

Good riddance
Faggot democrats would have given them gibs

The timing of the birth was intentional.

Tell them to take the little monster with them back to whatever cesspit they came from or agree to have it destroyed. Either way, not our problem any more.

>Be a Beanlet
>Go in for surgery
>Wake up to find your parents in prison
>"You have to go back."

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Get them out of there

Perfect indeed.

pt 4

I wonder if ICE chooses times like this to do their jobs because they like reading the ensuing headlines.

YOU'RE AS COLD AS ICE

the nurse is probably so tired of seeing these people taking up room

>And I guarantee all these things about a person I know absolutely nothing about because I want them to be a white christian so I can justify hating white christians

Their lack of importance put on the law and immediate consideration for issues of "morality" reveals their ability to think systematically.

Why would they come here for healthcare? Don't they know we have the worst in the world according to people who know nothing?

>anchor baby
>actual citizen
Same difference m8.

even easier. they can't swim

ICE are compared to stormtroopers

>all caps ironic posting
ultimate cancer

I would

I'd setup arrests during people's most sensitive times.

Having a baby?
>arrested before you can hold it
Taking kids to school?
>arrested out front of school
Seeing doctor?
>arrested after walking out

ICE should sow terror in these foreigners

They nothing in the world that can make that not funny! The is a God

>YOU have to go back
What if INM doesn't let the anchor baby into Mexico hmmmmmmmmm?

>nor did they have criminal records
>illegally entering a country somehow isn't a crime

Replace "undocumentend" with any other crime and this wouldn't be news.

White women voted for Trump.

Never trust your siblings.

>leeching off American healthcare system
>getting caught
lel

I'd arrest their son too. Get the fuck out and come back in legally you dumb subhuman scum.

The reason the USA isn't the shithole you're running away from is the:

R
U
L
E

O
F

L
A
W

Barely more than half did.

They're the most vicious, delusional, and cold-blooded psychopaths. The fact that they will skew reality and headlines just to give themselves opportunities to bash on entire demographics is more than enough proof that these people should be sectioned off from the rest of society.
Liberals seriously have no leg to stand on when it comes to 'compassion' and 'empathy'.

This is why the UK will fall to Islam

ICE cold

>its actually covered under Medicaid

So they did not pay for it. Medicaid benefits only apply to the poorfags and nonwhites who don't pay into it.

>no hospital in local area
>let's scam Americans and break their laws instead of finding a hospital in Mexico to do it