Be a pedo

>be a pedo
>see special snowflake bitches complain about muh patriarchy and "oppression"
>have a sexuality that's literally hated by almost the entire world, not even a loving romantic relationship is allowed even if the parents decide
>MFW

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uSdiQY2KD1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys you subhuman piece of crap. Pedos deserve holocaust

>ever telling anyone you're a pedo
lmao

>Kys you subhuman piece of crap. Pedos deserve holocaust
Why? For wanting a loving relationship with a child? I'm 100 percent with you when it comes to those that literally rape and/or kill children but those simply seeking a child to love? C'mon man, there's better things out there to be outraged over. For example my pic, it's a US marine posing with a kid they shot. Wasn't even a terrorist.

By pedo do you mean actually being attracted to pre-pubescent girls?

kys faggot

>>ever telling anyone you're a pedo
>lmao
I could post you my voice if you'd like? I've done nothing wrong, it shouldn't ever be something people care about. Fine to care about those shown in the media but most of us aren't even a threat in the slightest and at best simply look at legal modeling content, not even anything illegal.

Do you have any questions tho?

>be a murdersexual
>can only get off by murdering women
>tfw your sexuality will never be accepted even if the victim consents

>kys faggot
>calling me a faggot
>has the fagflag
Okay. Don't have anything against gays but I'll definitely point out hypocrisy.

>By pedo do you mean actually being attracted to pre-pubescent girls?
Yes. attracted to 6 and up tho mostly being attracted to around the 8 range.

why aren't you fighting against your sexuality and repressing it? don't you want to be healthy?
did you tell anyone in real life about it?

If you can't stop from exploiting or extorting kids, you have an obligation to hang yourself.

>loving relationship

It can't happen. You may convince yourself it's possible or even good, but it's not. Find whatever legal catharsis you can, but understand you were fucked up and your desire can't be fulfilled, ever.

>why aren't you fighting against your sexuality and repressing it? don't you want to be healthy?
From a common sense standpoint, how is that in ANY WAY healthy? If it doesn't work for gay, certainly wouldn't work for heteros, WHY on earth do you think it'd suddenly work for my kind?

I tried heaps in the past when I first became one (around 13 to 16), I was suicidal like you wouldn't believe, I lost a good part of myself from all those years of depression. Believe me, if there was a cure I'd take it but I know there isn't and I only have to refer to gays not being able to be cured.

>I could post you my voice if you'd like?
Also even tho you didn't answer my question, here, here's my voice just to prove a little to you I'm genuine and got nothing to hide vocaroo.com/i/s1uSdiQY2KD1 - I'd go as far as to post my face if I could but I know I can't unfortunately. Honestly sucks because I want people to see we're not all these disgusting beardos.

:^) Too much Russian propaganda (^:

>It can't happen.
Sure it can. It happened in the past, doesn't mean it can happen again especially in todays fucked up climate.
>You may convince yourself it's possible or even good, but it's not.
Refer to above.

>If you can't stop from exploiting or extorting kids
Don't even know what you're talking about, I do none of that shit, I wouldn't post my voice here if I did.

Think before you post next time.

>It happened in the past
Not in any civilized society. Prepubescent children have always been off limits in virtually ever major civilization that we know of.

kys

Of course...the kids willingly send you pictures, the threats had nothing to do with it.

>Not in any civilized society.
Oh so America wasn't civilized?
>Over the course of American history, the most commonly observed age of consent was 10 years. In 1880, 37 states had an age of consent of 10 years while 10 states kept an age of consent at 12, and Delaware maintained its age of consent at seven years, having lowered it from 10 in 1871.
From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform

It's not a matter of "how civilized" a country is/was, it's a matter of the people of a country realizing how much of a non-issue it is regarding romantic relationships.

from a common sense standpoint, repression works, people do it all the time to discourage instincts that they dislike and encourage instincts that they like, it's what makes you different from an animal. people with addiction problems are just bad at doing this, they exist in a animalistic mode of being instead of a pragmatic mode.

i don't know what relevance posting your voice has and i thought it was a rhetorical question. aren't you afraid of being tracked down and prosecuted for that one time you got curious and watched cp?

it's better for the human race if you just kill yourself asap desu, don't want those pedo genes spreading around

blame the mudslimes that put rifles in the hands of children

>Of course...the kids willingly send you pictures, the threats had nothing to do with it.
U wot? Don't know what world you're on but I don't seek out children nor do I threaten them. In fact earlier I told a kid to go back in his home because he had the audacity to talk to me. It was pitch dark at night, his parents/peers weren't around, I honestly felt like telling the parents off for being so fucking dumb. He was only 6 or something, at the age where you think everyone is inherently nice.

I dont really care desu

Also not politics

>people with addiction problems are just bad at doing this, they exist in a animalistic mode of being instead of a pragmatic mode.
Yes but this isn't about addiction, this is about something someone has no control over just like how when you see a nice ass in yoga pants you think sexual thoughts. What if I wanted to repress those thoughts, how then would you say its "common sense"?

>i don't know what relevance posting your voice has and i thought it was a rhetorical question.
Partly rhetorical part honest question. Just felt like doing it.

>i don't know what relevance posting your voice has and i thought it was a rhetorical question.
Nope. Never looked at that shit.

>it's better for the human race if you just kill yourself asap desu, don't want those pedo genes spreading around
Are you sure? I'm quite handsome for one :^)

(Not including 16-17 dating 18-19)
>Implying a child can consent to an adult
You deserve the rope.

>blame the mudslimes that put rifles in the hands of children
The kid was an innocent, these were mere cowards looking to get away with killing someone for the thrills American. Not always are muslims in the wrong. He was just a kid going about his day who got shot by pathetic psychopaths who deserve to have their tracheas slammed.

Lookup "Afghanistan kill team"

>Also not politics
It most certainly is.

Just come live in the philippines, everybody is a pedo here.

sickos like you deserve the death penalty.
kys you piece of shit
hope you die alone

>Implying a child can consent to an adult
>children can consent but they can't to adults
What is it can children consent or not?

What is so wrong with this is that it is a complete violation of a childs free will. Children at that age are confused about sharing toys and are not in a place to make decisions about sex. Sexual energy is powerful and taking that from a child is never ever going to be ok. Ever. It damages their bodies as well. Justifying yourself is like the murderers who say 'at least I'm not a pedo'. There is no better here. It is all broken.

Abuse of any human to another human is darkness in all of its forms. This is abuse and you can put whatever spin you want on it to perceive it in a way that benefits you mentally, but it doesn't change the facts. Children who have not been conditioned to tolerate this lifestyle instinctively shy away from this because they feel energy. Your 'love' is seen for what it is by them regardless of what you tell yourself.

As another human I believe you deserve the right to love. Start by loving yourself completely so that others might love you in more appropriate ways.

There is nothing political about your filth, unless its a discussion on whether to castrate before or after the chair

>sickos like you deserve the death penalty.
Those that rape/murder, yes. Not me tho let's make that very fucking clear.
>kys you piece of shit
Not when you can't even put the effort to properly type out "kill yourself".
>hope you die alone
I hope so too :^)

Having sex with a child is rape.

>There is nothing political about your filth, unless its a discussion on whether to castrate before or after the chair
>its only political under my childish criteria
OK buddy. Careful you don't pop a vessel there.

>not even a loving romantic relationship is allowed even if the parents decide

Unless you are the parent lol
No, seriously, fuck off

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

No one wants you around except for other perverts.

Do you have a job that requires you to work with/around children?

Make sure you put your attraction to children in your suicide note so people don't waste time feeling bad about your death.

>What is so wrong with this is that it is a complete violation of a childs free will.
How so? I wouldn't be forcing it on them so again how so?
>Children at that age are confused about sharing toys
It's not confusion, they don't WANT TO. What kind of point is that really?
>and are not in a place to make decisions about sex.
Yet we allow them to have gender changes as young as 6 now, what does that essentially say?
>Sexual energy is powerful and taking that from a child is never ever going to be ok.
How can I take a concept? Can you make sense?
>It damages their bodies as well.
A valid point which is why I believe in ONLY non penetrative stuff until at least 13.
>Abuse of any human to another human is darkness in all of its forms.
How is love abuse and darkness?
>This is abuse and you can put whatever spin you want on it to perceive it in a way that benefits you mentally, but it doesn't change the facts.
Ok whatever you're full of shit genius but okay.
>Children who have not been conditioned to tolerate this lifestyle instinctively shy away from this because they feel energy. Your 'love' is seen for what it is by them regardless of what you tell yourself.
Why then do pedophile relationships happen to this day then? And I'm not talking rape ones, I'm talking ones where the girl is 11 and genuinely loves the pedo.

because imbalance of power cucks consent. it's the same reason an employee can't consent to an employer, or a low level soldier can't consent to a high level officer. even if they say yes, it's questionable consent, you can still be sued for rape afterward, there is legal precedent.

>Unless you are the parent lol
Sure then, don't mind me a bit of incest so long as its between a man and a woman :^)
>No, seriously, fuck off
Oh so you were just joking? You fucking loser please kill yourself. You remind me of retards on reddit.

OP why are you like this? Are you naturally a pedo or did someone diddle you

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Don't want to, piece of shit.
>No one wants you around except for other perverts.
Mate I could tell you some things that shock you to the core.
>Do you have a job that requires you to work with/around children?
Irrelevant question.
>Make sure you put your attraction to children in your suicide note so people don't waste time feeling bad about your death.
Ok loser.

pretty much this
Although you can be outed by doing something stupid like getting caught checking out a loli's plump luscious ass.
Shame what mothers let their kids wear these days.

God loves you but he does not love what you do at all. Children are innocent and should be allowed to enjoy their childhood without that innocence being compromised by the sexual sins of the adults.

God has a warning for people who would harm or destroy children and their childhood:
Mark 9:42 "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea."

>OP why are you like this? Are you naturally a pedo or did someone diddle you
Looked at too many lolis while I was a kid. And yes I was diddled but that logic of "if you were diddled that explains your pedophilia" is a joke, otherwise that'd we'd see that in rape victims becoming rapists. We don't.

>because imbalance of power cucks consent.
There's a definite imbalance of power in a normal relationship between a man and a woman yet nothings done about that and the people that do are fucking absurd feminist trash, why follow their logic?

Refer to here

All of your questions are answered very simply. You do not truly understand love, how it relates to energy and how geunuine free will is obtained/leveraged. You are viewing love through a distorted lens that you project upon these children who you believe choose this lifestyle of their own free will.

>Shame what mothers let their kids wear these days.
Yeah aye. I think it's ironic that PEDOS of all people have outrage over what pathetic mothers and cucked fathers allow their daughters to wear. I'd almost backhand my daughter if she wore some slutty shit.

>All of your questions are answered very simply. You do not truly understand love, how it relates to energy and how geunuine free will is obtained/leveraged. You are viewing love through a distorted lens that you project upon these children who you believe choose this lifestyle of their own free will.
All projection. Love is love, not some complex abstract concept you need three degrees to comprehend.

saying that other people do it worse is not a defense for yourself, and saying that feminists use the same principle is certainly not going to work either. there is a physical imbalance of power between men and women, but presumably those women aren't if they are mentally mature and can't be pushed around by their boyfriend. if a woman is mentally submissive to their boyfriends in such a way that they can't or are afraid of saying no, then it would count as rape under the same logic, even if they said yes, the consent is questionable, this is often the case with abused housewives.

I don't think you should be killed or anything if you haven't harmed any child. You should still be castrated though.

>Why then do pedophile relationships happen to this day then? And I'm not talking rape ones, I'm talking ones where the girl is 11 and genuinely loves the pedo.

Bro. Kids say they love a lot of things. They have no concept of permanence. A 7yr old girl has no idea what romance is past her idea of Disney Princesses kissing. What could you possibly want with that?

Some of the most intelligent people misunderstand love. Love is simple. If you were connected to real unconditional love energy that comes from source, God, or whatever name you like you would know genuine love. Perhaps you've felt it before OP. We all deserve to know it, but I can never agree it is present during the exchange of sexual energy between an adult and a 6 year old.

>there is a physical imbalance of power between men and women, but presumably those women aren't if they are mentally mature
>mentally mature
>women
Please we don't need bad comedy. Women are essentially big children, they reason like one, they think like one, even their insults are like one.
>if a woman is mentally submissive to their boyfriends in such a way that they can't or are afraid of saying no, then it would count as rape under the same logic, even if they said yes, the consent is questionable, this is often the case with abused housewives.
Not my problem nor yours. They're adults, they're supposedly mentally mature like you say, things of this nature shouldn't happen.

>Bro. Kids say they love a lot of things. They have no concept of permanence.

Implying adults do

Children are too inexperienced to know what is best for them.

You exploit this, OP.

>I don't think you should be killed or anything if you haven't harmed any child
Oh great.
>You should still be castrated though.
And I can tell you I'd almost certainly kill you if you tried.

MOOOOOODDDSSSSSSS

you're trying to handwave morality like an edgelord but you previously claimed that what you're doing isn't immoral, so which one is it?
do you or do you not take issue with predatory shit like abusing your rank and subtly suggesting that you have to let me fuck you to keep your job?

Are you retarded? I really have to explain the difference to you between a 20something consenting to a sexual relationship vs a 1st grader?

>Kids say they love a lot of things
I'd say the same for everyone, even adults.
>They have no concept of permanence.
Refer to here most adults lack that too.
>A 7yr old girl has no idea what romance is past her idea of Disney Princesses kissing. What could you possibly want with that?
>implying there isn't 7 year olds that are sexual
Maybe in the pussified lands of America or Australia but damn son have I seen me a few 7 year olds do some twerking shit and ALL posted on YouTube. Children aren't these innocent beings, they're only conditioned as such. At the end of the day children are just as capable of murder like we are.

No, but don't claim that most adults can into permanent love

And you can however try to explain me why a 15 years old dating a 19 years old is worse than a 18 years old dating a 67 years old

Capable because a predator stole their innocence. Would the thrill be the same for you if you were to hook up with a twerking 7 year old who has already been passed around and has a broken spirit? Would that be attractive to you?

>Some of the most intelligent people misunderstand love. Love is simple.
Yes what I was saying.
>unconditional love
Buddy everything is conditional.
>Perhaps you've felt it before OP.
No I have and currently am.
>We all deserve to know it, but I can never agree it is present during the exchange of sexual energy between an adult and a 6 year old.
Nice cherrypicking but trust me it DOES happen despite how young the kid may be. There was a story a while back of a 11 year old who left her parents all for a FARMER. Yep, packed her bags said fuck this shit I'm a dairy kinda girl now. What a rebellious little snake. Definitely has some Jew DNA insider her.

>Children are too inexperienced to know what is best for them.
So what leave them until a certain age where they suddenly know whats best for them? Tell me, HOW do you get the knowledge to know whats best for you? Try and tell me it's NOT experience.

>You exploit this, OP.
Okay sunshine, because you are just so above it with your morality you wouldn't ever exploit a hot bimbo for a nice headjob. Riiiight.

Are you a student of metaphysics?

Imagine you had the desire to kill.
You can't use that as an excuse either, can you.
Besides unfortunately your desire focuses on minors who can't decide for themselves.
If they are old enough to do, you are no longer interested.
There is only one conclusion:
Order a sex doll, find a petite girl / trap, do roleplays, whatever, but finally accept the fact that you can never put this into reality and get it over with.

>you're trying to handwave morality like an edgelord but you previously claimed that what you're doing isn't immoral, so which one is it?
It's not immoral. I'm just applying your logic. Neither relationships with a man and woman and between a child is immoral. It boils down to the ACTIONS, how you conduct yourself within the confines of the relationship that determines the immorality of it.
>do you or do you not take issue with predatory shit like abusing your rank and subtly suggesting that you have to let me fuck you to keep your job?
I have a problem with it but again these are adults so not my problem. It is your duty not to get fucked around, no one elses.

You are right. Most children are not taught how to connect with the love of God so that they may be guided toward genuine loving relationships. That does not make it ok to take advantage of the fact this is true. Hey look a hurricane, lets steal that tv we always wanted....

>Capable because a predator stole their innocence.
>muh concept of innocence
>assuming it MUST be the result of a pedo
Does innocence come with a refund, is it like EBGames where if you trade a game in you get one for free? You shouldn't concern yourself with useless concepts such as innocence.

If it were my way, I'd teach my kid to kill at age 7, I'd make him someone you wouldn't ever want to mess with.

>Would the thrill be the same for you if you were to hook up with a twerking 7 year old who has already been passed around and has a broken spirit?
No unless you want to look at it as something positive to fix.
>Would that be attractive to you?
Read above.