GOP A-OK

The Republican Party simply CANNOT stop winning!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And liberals cannot stop sucking cock

McCain is just salty because trump called his old ass out saying he is "war hero because he go caught. Also because McCain couldn't be prez and lost. His old dumb ass needs to have another stroke and fuck off outta congress let someone new in. Tales of the crept looking ass mother fucking faggot he needs to get fuck by more Vietcong. Pussy ass bitch.

Also to add at least we are voting on this healthcare bill not doing a executive order to force it on people like oh ummm obama. Fuck you libtard cuck.

Trump wants to soil McCain's name in the history books. He knows this is the snivelling snake shit he does all the time and wants the world to know it, forever removing that brand of "American War Hero" Dems keep pushing.

Trump will put this guy in the spotlight on every issue like this to make the world aware of snakes in congress. McCain plays a big subtle role to redpill the masses on the extent of treachery in the US.

Didn't McCain accidentally kill like 200 people on a carrier? What a war hero

McCain is a fucking loser. He got boned in '08 and is now trying to suck up to a tiny constituency that are turncoat Republican faggots. What a pathetic existence.

I would like to see McCain die a slow horrible death. Before Hillary gets locked up. He just proves that an actual nigger was a better president than he would have ever been

Even golfball sized tumor can't stump McCain!

Stop the Hammering Meme staring Donald J. Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

Isn't this a good thing. Skinny repeal was terrible and this is only slightly better. Just let Obamacare die a slow painful death instead of shifting the blame to Trump.

ACA wasn't an executive order

Fuck McCain I hope Trump declares him to be an enemy of the state

Anyone that thinks the GOP is our friend is a retard. They are literally JUST AS BAD as the democrats if not worse because they pretend to be on your side.

>JUST AS BAD as the democrats

ACA was a mandate, which means it wasn't scored by the CBO, so congress didn't really even have much say in the matter. Obongo drums scammed the entire country into his commie shit healthcare

Mccain is a little bitchboy. I saw the old tape of him crying after he got captured by the north Vietnamese like the incompetent fuckstick he is

Should of left him there.

only newfags wants trump's skinny cuck repeal

Honest question. What type of insurance does McCain have?

How's the rape culture in your country? Keep letting shit skins n, how does it feel that to know a girl would rather be with a shit skin than you?

He thinks that the proposal will kill people, and is thus afraid of judgment in the afterlife, as he will die soon.

True story.

Here comes Trump working with dems to pass something. He clearly just wants anything without Obama's name on it.

This latest plan comes from repressed homosexual and kiddy fiddler Lindsay Graham which should be enough to tell you its terrible

Only reason they're going for these shitty skinny repeals at this point is because even more GOPe cucks would refuse to do a full one.

Was releasing McCain the biggest blow to America caused by VietCong?

how does it feel to be a t_d boomer retard?

Republican? Sir you need your eyes checked, that man is clearly on our side. I mean he was at Hillary's books signing last week and of course they have their dinner meeting at night as Bill watches. They get their jollys rocking each other. Republican, pfff. We needed him so he can fill the seats in their party and stop the things republicans do.

The Maverick is back! Love him or hate him he sticks to his guns going off in all directions at once

The GOP should be thanking him. If they actually passed this bill it would be the end for the republican party.

Wat?

This is literal fake news

fucking around in his plane and accidentally blew shit up

If ur wondering who we kill with death squads it's these people right here boys. We must protect our way of life by killing the people who destroyed the genetic make up of our country. And Healthcare. Mostly Healthcare tho

Well, it will kill people, but it will be cheaper. I don't have any preexisting conditions, so I make out on the deal. My cousin with a seizure disorder is kinda fucked though.

Doesn't matter who "wins", at the end of the day you "lose" either way cocksucker.

mccain is fucking crazy

always has been, always will be

vietnam fucked with his head

he has never been fit to lead.

now he's crazy and senile

faggot

It wasn't his plane that fired the rocket. What should he have done differently? Anticipated the failure or something?

>he actually thinks obamacare is helpful to the Republican base
>he doesn't realize that obamacare was basically wealth redistribution from evil white people to niggers in the form of health insurance subsidies with some kickbacks to big pharma

Yep. Viet Cong should have killed this traitor.

What did Rand Paul do wrong

No, way more white people have benefited from obamacare than minorities. The working poor were getting fucked in the ass by a country mile.

>from whites to niggers
no, from young men to women

Prepare for civil war. Trump is gonna fire Mueller. Turncoat Republicans will impeach. And we will have to kill people. The country is splitting down the middle. I will kill every minority in texas if they impeach trump. Word is bond. You niggers and spics better be ready. Ima kill your families too.

ITT: Salty Trump cucks. It's all the more delicious when I see non-Americans get worked up about it.

Sided with communists. U side with commies you die with them. All niggers will die if trump is impeached for firing Mueller

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

SCREENCAP THIS

Prepare to be brought to heel terrorist scum.

>I will kill every minority in texas if they impeach trump.
Isn't this a bit like invading Mars if we're attacked by Venus? The fucking shitskins aren't impeaching anyone. It's the politicians and media. That's it.

Mueller will be the first to die. Then Rosie odonnel, Jimmy Kimmel, McCain, all niggers, all spics, white race traitors. In that order. You know it's gonna happen cuck

Sorry bro Ann Coulter said I gotta join a death squad and kill all minorities. My hands are tied friendo

you fucking idiot are showing an american flag next to the but can`t even properly use your own language.
you are an embarassment to your people.

why the fuck are we letting a guy with a brain tumor be a senator

ask Arizona why they even vote for him at all, I would have voted for his opponent like a decade ago I hate him so much

>if the (((CBO))) doesn't score it, it doesn't real
No need to defend congress abdicating its responsibility (again) just to add another thing to hate Obama for

We dont side with losers

It doesn't really repeal all of Obamacare but fuck him anyway.

>establishment Democrats and establishment Republicans are two sides of the same globalist-zionist coin
Color me surprised

would it have been worse Sup Forums?

Good. This health bill is an abomination.

Cancer killz GOP.
Some poetic shit right there!

Why won't this guy die? Seriously he's had cancer TWICE and was tortured by vietnamese faggots and he REFUSES to DIE. WTF is his problem?

>get reelected running on be platform of repealing Obamacare
>all those years of voting against it now that they actually have the means to, doesn't do it
>has some bullshit moral crisis and literally spits in the face of his constituents
>all because he'll either be dead before the terms up or soon after.
Fuck this piece of shit. He's a fucking coward. It better be the fact that this tumor is literally fucking up the thinking process in his brain, or else he's a fucking cuck and a traitor to this country and the people who voted for him

even if he's just assblasted, doesn't matter, he's still helping to kill this

>Healthcare bill is bad
>Convincing senators that their state will keep it if they vote yes
Republicans are starting to be as pathetic as the democrats and that's saying something. Fags are just doing another tax break for Koch Bros and Soros.

Cuckservatives will never cease to amaze me.

he claimed that this repeal went against his principles
he voted for the "skinny" repeal though so he's full of shit

He's always been a neocon psychopath

Can someone redpill me on healthcare funded by taxes (like Obamacare presumably is)? Because honestly to me it seems like a pretty good idea.

Also no AnCaps please, I know why AnCaps don't like it. But why would an average person who doesn't object to all taxation (e.g. they might be ok with taxes going to the military, or to education or something) object to some of their taxes paying for healthcare?

McCain was sane. Half the people voting on this shit had no idea what it would even do. It was just a bill that was quickly shit out to make it look like everyone was doing something and to give Trump a medal.

Is there anything that can legally be done to stop this traitor?

Google wet start of a jet engine.

Bannon is right, teh GOP needs to be burned down and rebuilt. Establishment RINO's like MCain are obstructing the party. The Voters gave them control of Congress, the Senate, the Presidency and the Judiciary, and they can't/won't accomplish anything, largely because they are opposing Trump; their plans were to collaberate with HRC, but the voters fucked up their plans.
Let's push to primary all of the RINO's in 2018 and begin flushing the party and draining our side of the swamp.
>Lets start with defeating Strange, Alabama!

FASTER CANCER

They are Zionists along with everyone else in our government, including Trump.

Stop trusting in politicians to save you. Spread the word, organize, and prepare.

>Guess the right wing is tired of winning

Someone please explain to me how we get rid of McCain. The guy has fucking brain cancer and is still ruining the US.

of course he'll vote no. That's not news.

Big Insurance wins again!!!

>Salty Trump cucks.
Implying this board didnt want McCain to die before half ever knew Trumps name. I voted for Obama because of McCancer and switched parties just to vote Trump in primaries. Trump said months ago he was gonna let Obamacare die even thanked McCancer for voting no last time.

Why are they so desperate to push this through now? Wait for McCain to die. This is getting silly.

>Wait for McCain to die
No let Obamacare implode on its own, the niggers will be pissed at democrats for decades for letting it happen. Full steam ahead

McCain could be alive in 2020 with the way things are going. Obamacare is going to die regardless whether they do something or not. They basically trying to prevent the backlash that is going to happen once it dies in 1-2 years on its own.

>Why are they so desperate to push this through now?
Because after October 1 needed votes goes beyond the majority of Republicans in the Senate. You think nothing gets done now... just wait until after Oct 1st. NOTHING WILL PASS!!!

>They basically trying to prevent the backlash that is going to happen once it dies in 1-2 years on its own.
LET IT DIE Obamacare imploding will be Trumps jet fuel during 2020 debates

>Obaamacare explodes just before 2018 elections
>Healthcare market crashes
>No one has health insurance
What do you think the reaction will be? People are going to blame the ones in power even if they didn't create the mess. Just like President Hoover got blamed for the Great Depression despite it happening less than 2 weeks after he took office.