Really turns those gears, doesn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the first guy doesn't choose to be a white guy, the second guy chooses to be a muslim

Good, I want them to fear me

Both hate women

>Spree killers are exclusively whi-

>sassygayrepublican

Much like muh dik'ing, it's just a projection of their inferiority complex

(((LANZA)))

why dont muslims know the difference between race and religion.

Perhaps the Muslim should stop living in white countries then.

That muslim was probably raping a 10 year old girl while typing that tweet.

Did they all literally sit on their ass for a minute while the guy reloaded?

the thing that's fucking stupid about these scenarios is if all them just ganged up on him he'd be fucked

Of course he would get uncomfortable seeing another male approach his ideal mates

Is it because he's worried the white kid will get shot by a black dude? I'm just going on statistical probabilities in shootings at schools here.

Well the first tweet turns my gears but frankly the second tweet grinds them OP. That's one of them mooslim taquitos.

Muzzies are overrepresented as school shooters etc.

fpbp

>come to america
>majority of people are white
>"hurr i'm scared of white people"

Why are you here then? Sassy gay guy isn't living in fucking Malaysia or Iran or other Islamic countries when he's making this post.

I'm pretty sure they were all scared.

The faggot is a shill account

Note that white males are actually a minority of adult or non elementary school shooters.

the sandnigger is right, that faggot shouldnt be allowed near children

He must be afraid they're going to stop him before he can press the button and join Allah.

Nailed it

Yah

That's why we're raping your women you cucks. To unbleach your race.

They're little kids.

And the teachers are women.

You think they're going to spear tackle someone with a gun? (him being a child is irrelevant).

Or when a Muslim walks into an airport or concert hall? Perhaps a Subway terminal or train station? What about when a Muslim rents a box truck?

Fuck off, leaf.

Everyone knows their is a Canadian behind these stupid meme flags.

Well, it's perfectly understandable to be cautious of white nerds at school in gun anarchy countries like the US, just like it's understadable to be cautious of muslims in public places

that really enlarges my vocal sac

Ahmadiyya Muslims such as Qasim Rashid are heavily persecuted in every Muslim country where they still exist, yet they have no problem shilling for Islam in white countries. Really makes you think they all have to die.

I dont recall multiple whites walking inside a theater and killing "people" in Iran, Indonesia, Turkey etc.. apart from the NATO oil wars and drones attacks but thats not the point he is making

There go those rascally Rothschilds funding both sides of a war again!

What are you scared of, Qasim? That the white man might interrupt your sexual emergency and call the police? You will walk free next morning anyway.

>white civilians attack schools/movie theaters in arab nations

Where was this at

Bump

Oh snap! Take that white boy!!! Anybody can be a killer. Crime doesn't discriminate, ya fucking idiots!

The second guy is an invader complaining about white men going to something white men created and do regularly in their white society with other white people.

literally a liberal strawman

Soooooooo poowerfulll

woah look how they drop

Over 2000 murders every fuckin Ramadan!! You sand niggers kill more in one year than all crazy white kids and mass murders.

YA be afraid of a few white crazy kids...huhhuh
Fuck you sand niggers cant count worth shit.
#NUKEMECCA

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

mexico, anons point is not all school shooters are white.

if a muznog doesnt fear you youre not doing it right