Plus Ultra: A new Perspective

So to make sense of this I first have to explain that i believe the following:
>Nazis build UFOs
>Nazis went to Antarctica/Hollow Earth
>Nazis are still active
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235 here if you want to read up on it.

Now the theory (pic related) states they went off and left humanity alone. Now my theory is that the Plus Ultra are indeed the Nazis, or whats left of them, infiltrating key positions and waiting for the tides to change so that they can reclaim controll and BTFO the kikes. And maybe, just maybe trump did just exactly that.

German intelligence agency, the Bundesnachrichtendienst, was founded by a highranking nazi Reinhard Gehlen and worked closely with the CIA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a German general who was chief of the Wehrmacht Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1942–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the United States (1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) of West Germany, during the Cold War.
>The CIA kept close control of the Gehlen Organization, because, for years, during the Cold War (1945–91), the Org agents were CIA’s only eyes-and-ears on the ground in the countries of the Eastern Bloc of Soviet hegemony

The NATO and the EU were plans of hitler, but sadly became pretty much completely subverted by the kikes. Israel also was Hitlers plan (Haavara agreement) to get the jews out of the government without having to genocide them.
Project Paperclip might have been a trojan horse resulting in Nazis being able to take over parts of the research as well as intelligence service and now waiting for the right time to take over again. And maybe, just maybe Trump did just that.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DOTARD
O
T
A
R
D

This is politics faggots

I love Plus Ultra and agree with everything they stand for. Where do I sign up?

You're already here.

I kinda believe this

>plus ultra

What did My Hero Academia mean by this?

"Plus Ultra" is the national motto of Spain you retarded faggot.

It's a odd time to be alive user

Your weak attempt to slander this group of real heroes. You really get paid to keep posting this?

Stay optimistic

>secret society of Nazis primed and ready to save the white race as a whole
Why should I be against this again? Because they left and went secret? I'd do that if I were those guys, save up my strength

>DOTARD
>O
>T
>A
>R
>D

Dotard is 923 using the germatria thing

Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued. He fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related. reminder, this is brazil)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.

who am i slandering here? the nazis by associating them with plus ultra, or plus ultra by associating them with the nazis? because the nazis seem cool and i actually thing that portrays the plus ultra guys in a positive light.

if the german translation on this one is correct, Byrd talked about that a "possible invasion of enemy planes coming from the polar regions" and that "in case of a war the united states will be attacked by aircrafts flying from pole to pole at incredible speeds"
have someone working on a full translation of the spanish, since i could only translate from the german and i cant possibly tell if that translation is correct. however the part i quoted was confirmed.

either way sounds like an outside force originating at the poles. Nazis/Plus Ultra?

adamski photograph, made 7 years after the war.
and the cia document reffered to in pic related
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

bump

At least these threads are interesting and not just >muh blacks >muh Jews shilling

an easier readable version of the left part

the diversity of our topics is our strength

Bump

bump

>but how would the nazis survive that long in antarctica?
well, multiple theories.
one is that at the southpole it is actually fairly warm due to volcanic activity, which is even kinda supported through this
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species

Second theory is that the earth is actually hollow. a lot of ancient myths talk about a kingdom beneath the ground, and even humanity coming out of a hole. pic related you can find on
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
personally i believe what we call the "nordic aliens" are actually those living inside the hollow earth, but this is mostly speculation based on the old myths

>but if they have UFOs and shit, why didnt they win the war?
they didnt have many UFOs and those they had apparently were still in the testing phase. also since most people believed the nazis are evil they would have forcefully suppressed any opposition including the civillians. a pretty much impossible feat, so they retreated and wait for the day that the people finally realize that Hitler, indeed, did nothing wrong

kecksburg acorn seen 20 years after the war, showing some nazi activity

LARP or not, you decide

Bump

x just talks about pretending to be vampires and getting ghosts to suck their dicks

this sadly. i liked to go to /x/ from time to time, but i lost all respect for them when they were to busy with trying to summon a succubus to have a tiny chance of getting late, rationalizing their shizophraenia by claiming they are talking to demons, and LARPing as some similary stupid shit to help with spiritcooking when we found that during pizzagate. fuck /x/. we are better at /x/ than them either way

made by the USS trepang in arctic waters in 1971. are these the aircrafts byrd refered to in

you summed it up better that i could. don't forget, "i found this creepy symbol what does it mean"

PLVS VLTRA is just the motto of Spain

the rumors about the secret society plus ultra go back a few decades though (at least regarding the google entries. some claims are that it reaches back to the founding fathers even.

pic related is from
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
page 91

page 88 of the same

last bump if noone is interested