/GuP/ - Girls und Panzer

DUCE

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10382575
my.mixtape.moe/ncffvu.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/GuP/

strawpoll.me/10382575

Reposting for interest. Personally, Miho's flashback was extremely heartwarming, seeing the sisters in happier times.

Are we on to something or are we delusional?

Yeah. The chinks pretty much ditched a lot of the linguistic roots. It's ironic that it's the japs that doing way better in a lot of old chink traditions and culture.

Regime starts tomorrow, may the Anteater team be my guide

So this thread's gonna be shut down?

学園十色です!shall be my all-time favorite anime scene forever

You forgot that:
>NISHIzumi
>Maho, Miho Mako, Mika Arisa, Arisu

That doesn't make any sense.

Only if you add "edition" in the OP.

Been Traveling this last week but was able to watch the movie on the road, holy shit what an awesome movie. The series certainly surprised me when I first watched it but after 3 episodes I was hooked. This movie though is seriously an amazing piece. Most everyone got some spotlight, it goes to so many places. For 2 hours it covers a LOT of ground and does so rather well. Fucking loved it, problem is now I am hopeless(fully?) waiting for S2.

>Anzu lobbying for the school
>none of the 84 people who voted chose this
rip kaicho

Well, in a way traditional chinese is harder to learn because there's so many fucking goddamn strokes for a single word. You could argue that switching to simplified chinese helps in letting people learn the language.

Or they could follow the example of the Koreans and Japanese (sort of) and just make a script with less than a four digit number of characters

saunders airlift best airlift

kei is righteous among the nations

my.mixtape.moe/ncffvu.webm

This is beautiful. You are beautiful.

We need more like this.

This just needs them eating burgers in the cockpit to be perfect.

Thanks user, but I don't deserve the credit. I'm just reposting something some other Sup Forumsnon made.

>Mika bailed out and forced the burden of being the Shimada heiress onto her imouto
If this doesn't stop soon Mika will collapse into a black hole from all the hate she's attracting

I want all three of them to be gay pedophiles

It only make her more intredasting.

This is great

Why is her hat so stupid?

rabu rabu says they are

Her hat isn't stupid. Your taste in headwear is just shit.

/ll/ a best.

Drama CD as well

Its an interesting theory that lends for a lot of interesting ideas.

S2 could be about Mika and Alice who transferred to one of the high schools.
>Next match is Continuation vs Alice's school
>Mika ditches the match because she doesn't want to face her sister
>Aki and everyone else trying to get their commander to join the match
>"Is it really important that we win the match?"

anyone have any anteater lifting webms?

I approve of it because Mika being a main character means a high chance of Ribbon Warrior Tankathlon cameo

I am shocked there are none.

>I want all three of them to be gay pedophiles
It is amazing what you can get away with when you have the pedophile be an adult woman. Almost like it is all socially acceptable as long as a penis isn't involved.

This is a film that really rewards additional viewings. So many well-done light touches.
For example, pretty sure this is the trick Miho pulled in S1's finale with her sister, which failed here.

>cameo
bitch you better have meant focus episode

>Pasta first. Clapping later.

>That blush
Guess who just developed a new fetish.

So when did they change back to their original school uniforms from the ooarai uniforms again?

>>Mika ditches the match because she doesn't want to face her sister
That conflicts with her joining the movie fight, where she didn't seem to give a shit about facing Alice's team.

Should this get me hard?

I want to make love to Shizuka!

I got a boner and I'm not even american

Why doesn't azumi wear a shirt again?

who is best driver and why is it porsche?

Considering how collateral damage was what started Captain America Civil War, can anyone explain to me, how the hell does that work in this universe?

You know how the team captains have to face each other in person and bow before the match starts?
I mean that.

In the movie, the one who had to face Alice as the captain was Miho. Mika did not have to show her face.

What British/Russian tanks should Ooarai get to fill out their roster?

A SU-85 driven by a rival history team of Hannibal, de Gaulle, Uesugi, and Kondou?

A Bishop crewed by Ooarai's mahjong team that got itself into debt and has even worse aim than Momo?

I want to hold Momo firmly to my chest until she runs out of tears

Carbon coated insurance.

Or bulk insurance discounts.

Senshado Federation covers all the cost of rebuilding and insurance.

Should have watched the show.

Compensation by the organisation in charge of the sport.

Dick tank.

desu the stream link is probably what got them deleted bc advertising

sadly soundless.

Finally gotten around to read Ribbon Warriors. Goddamn, samurai girl is too much for me.

I think they get compensation plus the honor of having his home destroyed in a tank match. Also hundreds of people didn't die

Just Mandarin, really. Cantonese and Taiwanese (and others too, I'm sure) I'm closer to Classical Chinese.

Languages change the fastest in capitals and cultural centers.

She used it in their first match against Darjeeling as well. It's a recurring thing.

Wait, what's that bit at the end? I don't remember that from the movie.

Need a Rocky song or something.

Please give me something to watch and fill the void in my heart left by guppies.

ur mum is stupid senpai.

Movie Arisu OVA.

OVA

Read the manga

Watch the OVA desu

Senshado Federation covers all damages done by tanks.

It's from Alice's OVA.

Haifuri
Just kidding. I just dropped that show because of how shitty it was compared to GuP.

I really want to know how Katyusha managed to get Erica onto her knees in the span of a few minutes.

I've already consumed everything remotely related to guppies.

So, can any chariot nerd here tell me what's the best chariot: Italian bean chariot, or the Russian cabbage?

Rewatch everything and pretend it's your first time.

>no bench press throw
near worthless

Klara.

Bean chariots.

>not rat super giant chariot
dropped.

I thought it was going to be das boot or red october, instead, I got yakuza 3

They are, go listen the drama cd

Peasant 40 chariot

Anyone wanna play on WoT asia

Buildings can be repaired and rebuilt, while lost human lives cannot. And as much destruction as GuP has it's nowhere near a whole city being lifted into the sky and being blown up.

Hearing the conversation between Nonna and Klara in Russian was really nice.

That's the tragedy.
The first 2 eps really WERE Red October.
Then came the rats.

I want to get an open-minded tank expert (like The Chieftain) to do a commentary on the series and talk about all the little tank and history details some people may have missed.

Would Haifuri be better with host clubs?

Bench press throw? Come down aniki, this is steroid infused chicks.

>Eclair will never be animated

If you speak nip, there's military commentary on the BD.

The lack of DUCEposting on a thread with the DUCE on the OP is overwhelming, fix this asap.

DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE

Gotta say, I love how RW manages to connect with the main serie:

>Very different new characters.
>New & unpredictable form of tank fights
>Turn everything up a notch: The "implied" lesbianism, the hot-blooded-ness, etc.
>Focused on the lesser-mentioned original characters (Anchovy, Arisa, etc).
>Sparsely featured the original main characters (as the fucking final boss, even).
>Made the book "matter" in the continuilty by showing how all the schools from the anime got affected by the centipede team.

Clever.
I wouldn't mind this being adapted next instead of S2.
Probably not enough manga chapters though.

Like Yukari?

Is this the new Desu

Probably because Erika is the type that become powerless when facing a boisterous child

That's what I thought. After all, bean chariots are so small they can be stored in a tin can for later consumption. I bet you can't do that shit with any other chariot.

Kelly's Heroes.

>The Panther was the best WW2 tank

>Putting a huge box on top of your chariot. and calling it a turret.