PIRACY IS BAD FOR THE MARKET AND THE CREAT-

gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537/amp

Looks like the pirates were right all along. We aren't even stopping you from buying your 3rd Ferrari. YOU STILL DO THAT REGARDLESS IF WE PIRATE YOUR FUCKING GAME.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537/amp
elizabethan-era.org.uk/famous-elizabethan-pirates.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to archive
unvis.it/gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537/amp

If piracy is good, if it increases sales, then why do they suppress the study, why do they fight piracy? Don't they want to get rich? They should be encouraging piracy, because it means increased sales, and more profit for them.

Yarrrr, my bad.

I just want free shit

>why do they fight piracy?
How often do you come out and say ''looks like I was wrong all along''. Tell me honestly. Barely anyone does that, even if it would mean some profit for them.

Did you read the fucking article btw?

If they want to increase sales they should stop producing shit.

Elizabeth oversaw the most economically prosperous economy the crown ever realized. Care to know how? She not only didn't pursue pirates, she encouraged it.

She knew that she had 0 instinct when it came to economics, and knowing that the pirates did, she simply allowed them to flourish.
elizabethan-era.org.uk/famous-elizabethan-pirates.htm

Finding out how this could translate in modern terms and exploiting it profusely, a government could become a quiet superpower in no time.

Videogames are not part of the entertainment industry anymore anyway. It's more about propaganda than anything so I guess selling is not as big of a deal as propagating the agenda.

The reason I don't understand how can a 30+ years old person can't enjoy a videogame is not due to the manchildren pehomenon but rather how can people keep eating SJW shit like in Diablo III or BG: SoD and still playing games.

The amount of cash and shit flowing in ''Digital rights'' organizations and their legal jiba jaba etc is the reason why this was never published. Just imagine the backlash if it's made -legit- that piracy does not really harm the companies they allegedly protect?

What do all those douchebag firms do? OUT OF BUSINESS. So maybe that's why.
Thanks for the link btw burgerbro.

>comparing real pirates to people downloading movies and games

Industry shill detected

>piracy is good
Tell that to makers of audio app makers. Dirtbags routinely pirate DAWs and plugins and use them commercially.
I wouldn't be surprised if thousands of graphic artists in India and China use adobe/autodesk/whatever apps illicitly as well for mass-market commercial works.

Pirating tv/movies/music isn't a big deal to me, because streaming is taking over anyway

>Blizzard 'Entertainment'
You reminded me how much cancer this gives me lately, from profoundly loving it 20 years ago.

Go back and read the post. SLOWLY this time.

I do it all the time, in part because I'm very often wrong. Simply being unable to admit your mistakes is a juvenile trait, and whose people are as geriatric as they can go without turning into a literal bag of dust.

They don't admit it because they're mediocre politicians, and for a mediocre politician to say something like that would be equivalent to asking people not to vote for them. It takes enormous charisma for a politician to be able to say he was wrong and still retain the support of the people.

>I wouldn't be surprised
Yea yours is a popular point but I'm quite sure that was the purpose of this expensive study anyway. To find out with certainty whether or not the 'illicit' users in India harm the market, instead of just guessing and assuming.

Apparently it doesn't harm anything. Maybe for every illicit retard who tested the program and saw it's good, 2 more retards bought it that normally wouldn't?
>What were Demos

Whatever the fuck they do, they will not sell a fucking thing to people who can't afford it.

Every company wants a cheap labour, and rich customers. Well, something is fucking missing here.

Well said in all fronts.

Which member of royalty gonna be the bad bitch and give me my letters of marque

>because streaming is taking over anyway
oh and by the way, one of my best friends who works in Germany for a few years told me that streaming is deemed illegal since July.

>GERMANY YES.

GREED, you idiot!
They want it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!