HAPPENING

Guatajaca Dam is failing in Puerto Rico ; 70K ppl being evacuated, reportedly.

Other urls found in this thread:

waterdata.usgs.gov/pr/nwis/uv?cb_all_=on&cb_62614=on&cb_62616=on&format=gif&site_no=50010800&period=&begin_date=2017-09-15&end_date=2017-09-22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no livestream is possible

god dam it

Thats nothing compared to when the hoover dam failed and they evacuated the area

spics can't into first world technology

23th september, goys.

Is this storm shit going to wind up with us accepting all of these spicniggers onto the mainland?

Pre-emptive F

>Puerto Rico
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

The sight of a fucking Dam breaking and all that water coming over, must be fucking spooky to sight.

Too bad no livestreams possible at this time.

Did the Hurricane General stop?

S

>Drowning semi Niggers
Praise Posseidon

wow debtspacito land is falling apart who would have guessed

reminder that puerto rico is part of the USA

reminder that drumpf is doing nothing to help this poor country

reminder that fuck drumpf

>brown people dying
So?
They die by the millions every month.

>brown people
I don't give a shit unless they start coming here, nigger.

What does puerto rico export again? Im trying to find out if i care or not

underrated

You can see the dam and the river leading out of it on google maps. It's a nothing burger. Barely a handful of houses in the path of it.
Literally nothing.

You should have built the wall, Paco!

It exports despacito

A wall cant defeat nature

thats why no amonth of far right policies have ever fixed the eternal aryan.

I would rather die in a dam failure accident than watching my state being overrun by muslims, willingly.

A handful of house = Nothing.

An-Cap mentality right there.

They've been coming here since the early 1900s.

Puerto Ricans are US citizens. They can move to the US anytime they feel like it.

west side story

Gangs, but some of the more honorable ones

These damn dams are always cockteases

That's what those niggas get for voting for Hillary.

I fucking know that, retard. I just don't want them HERE.

Bronx residents.

Beans

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

SCREENCAP THIS

So this is the power of 23rd September.

heavily underrated

>Population: 3.411 million (2016)
Who in the world would live in Puerto Rico if they had access to the rest of the US? You must be kidding me.

finally, a fucking dam that actually fails

They're all broke and uneducated. So they can move to US but they end up living in the shittiest parts of the city they move to anyway. I guess they figure life on a shitty island is better.

Somewhere in Jew-York you at least won't be hit by a disaster every two weeks. Fucking spics don't know what's good for them.

waterdata.usgs.gov/pr/nwis/uv?cb_all_=on&cb_62614=on&cb_62616=on&format=gif&site_no=50010800&period=&begin_date=2017-09-15&end_date=2017-09-22

Niggers, Mexicans, and real people also fucking hate them.