Why exactly do you hate Obamacare?

Why exactly do you hate Obamacare?

None of you own or run businesses that would be penalized for not offering health coverage. And most of you make so little money that you get health coverage for free under the new law.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewtrusts.org/~/media/assets/2014/07/stateprisonhealthcarespendingreport.pdf)
aamc.org/data/workforce/reports/458514/1-9-chart.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off leftypol cuck, you homos make this same thread every day trying to worm your faggot cuck shit on to this board

I love Obama and I love the ACA.

Because a lot employers already supply some sort of health insurence, Barrack just wants those employers/employees to foot the bill for the un/menially employed so he can pretend he did somthing

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

SCREENCAP THIS

They should foot the bill imo. Good on former president Obama.

That's not an argument

Neither is that

My employer offers health insurance and rates have been steady. They actually went slightly down last year.

this but unironically

>Why do you not want to become a pet dog of the state?
>Why do you want want to become domesticated? Your dog loves it.
>Why do you not want the government to take care of you like you were a fluffy little kitty cat?

I wasn't being ironic. I voted for Obama and Hillary. I am a strong proponent of the Affordable Care Act and always have been.

>Why do I hate the thing which caused my health insurance to rise 30% in a year?
>Why do I hate the thing which puts a government gun to my head if I refuse to purchase insurance?

Every day I pray for civil war to break out, so that I can start wringing leftist throats.

Goodnight alt-right.

Taking out inflation, Obamacare increased my insurance by hundreds of dollars.
Also,
>healthcare for free
Doesn't exist, you still pay. No insurance company anywhere would allow you insurance cheaper than what the cost of the product is. They would be bleeding out fucking money. Obamacare is not a broadband insurance. Insurance companies participated in Obamacare. Get your facts right.

Being forced to buy something I don't want, or get taxed heavily if you refuse to buy it. Paid almost $700 last tax return because of it.

>None of you own or run businesses that would be penalized for not offering health coverage.
I do own a business.

Our health care group plan was deemed illegal under the ACA in 2015.

We had to select a new plan... It cost 108% more, had a $4,000 higher deductible, and paid for less both in- and out-of-network.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, and are a complete fucking moron.

It's driven prices through the roof, all while reducing coverage.

I dislike Obamacare because it isn't universal healthcare. Millions of Americans are still uninsured.

We need to expand Medicare to all Americans.

because my income is poverty tier and obamacare kikes denied me a policy

the thing was designed to help sniggers, spics, and single mothers (most of who have been black bred)

because it's a nigger's legacy and i hate niggers? what more do i need desu

I hate it because my premiums went up 200% you fucking mongoloid

nice b8

KING NIGGER IS GOING TO PRISON

OBAMA WASNT BORN IN THE USA

OBAMACARE NULL AND VOID

OBAMACARE NULL AND VOID

OBAMACARE NULL AND VOID

Because it places a big burden on the smaller sized (200 or less employees) businesses that employ most people and are the backbone of our economy. I'd rather have stable, well paying employment than a shitty healthcare plan where the deductibles make going to a primary care physician for any illness too cost prohibitive. You sound extremely uneducated on this law and why there's such strong opposition to it. Turn off CNN.

I pay $1200 per month

It's not bait, I'm being serious. I have supported universal healthcare for years, before the ACA was even introduced.

People should not be without health insurance.

people lost health coverage because of obamacare

It's awful, but the republicans have managed to offer solutions that are even worse.
We're so fucked

>non smoker paying $368 for obamacare
which is ending this year due to aetna pulling out of VA.
thats why i hate obamacare

The forced necessity of insurance is what's driving up the insane cost of health care in this country. Do some research on the matter and stop being such an ideologue

>Why exactly do you hate Obamacare?
It was sold to people on a flat out lie. "If you like your plan you can keep it, if you like your DR. you can keep them"

>In practice
I actually do make enough money to get charged for ACA, but that's not the worst part.

The worst part is I have no actual benefit from the insurance I am getting; I would have had it before anyway, or I would have opted out as I'm young enough that my chance of actually having any use of it is low. So, now I'm obligated to pay money for something that doesn't benefit me.

>In principle
I oppose ACA on economic principles because it doesn't actually address any of the fundamental problems with the system before hand. Without setting effective price ceilings or flooding the market in terms of expertise/goods (allowing easier to obtain medical licenses, revamping treatment centers to host more persons, stream lining services and vertically integrating, etc) all the ACA has done is increased the amount of money in the pool being used for the same amount of available goods.

As for government, once a democratic government becomes involved in a field, it usually takes the collapse of the government to get it out. Why? Because the government is an entity within itself, and no one wants to un-employ themselves, or lose their seat. So, even if there is a fundamental issue with the current ACA, it will continue limping on until it collapses.

>SO, WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS?!
The benefit for me is that people I don't care about get healthcare subsidized by myself and others while the price of healthcare raises. I get the same as before if not worse because now more dollars are competing for similar services.

What state do you live in? Did it take the medicaid expansion as the intelligent states did?

My health insurance rates went down because my employer (a small business) is smart enough to shop around.

You get it "free" due to rebates provided by the federal government. You aren't paying more in taxes, so it's free to you.

That makes sense to a degree. But if you go to a hospital with no coverage, they still have to treat you. And when you can't pay, that gets passed onto others in the form of higher prices for services, which leads to higher premiums, etc.

if you look at per capita spending in the EU, this makes a lot of sense.

How much do you make? I know a lot of people in my state who got it for free because of low income.

the only people who like niggercare are kids under 26 who don't pay a penny for health insurance because their still on mommy's policy and broke ass niggers who are so poor they get niggercare for free.

>Make 16/hr
>Forced to buy product monthly that I can't afford to meet the deductible on

>Why you hate it?

the memeflags are usually the opposite of what you believe

because right wing retards are programmed by their billionaire globalist overlords to vote against their own interests.

The reason why Republicans want to repeal Obamacare so badly is because Obamacare raised taxes on millionaires to pay for healthcare for rural and suburban retards

>"poor people can't afford health care"
>"let's implement this thing that raises the cost exponentially"

My opposition to the ACA is that the government legislated that I have to purchase a product just to exist. If they can legislate that the purchase of this product is mandatory, can they legislate the compulsory purchase of other products?

>Doesn't understand that health insurance doesn't mean health care if you have a deductible that's well outside what you can pay
>Meme flag hiding Geo flag faggot

Maybe because its unconstitutional?

How is it affordable with $5000 fines for not having it again?

guess what....there are two stats that explain a lot about health care "bankruptcies"

A majority of people who complain about medical bills causing financial insecurity have deductibles over $1000.

A majority of americans have less than $1000 in savings.

it really doesnt take a genius to figure out that people are purchasing plans with deductibles that are not realistic given their financial situation.

By your nature of being a citizen you are part of certain agreements.

One of those agreements is that if you go to the hospital for an injury, car crash, etc, they will treat you no matter your ability to pay, insurance, etc.

If Republicans wanted to be honest about it, they would write a bill that repeals Obamacare while also providing the ability for hospitals and doctors not to treat those without insurance or the ability to pay up front.

They won't do that, because they are fiscally irresponsible

Because my original $3500 deductible plan for 190 a month changed to 400 at the end of the year, forcing me to cancel and pick up a plan with a $6500 deductible for 290 a month that covers literally nothing non catastrophic. Which also changed to $7500 deductible after a year and climbed over 300 a month. I now have no insurance.

>Lowest deductible plan I can get is 8000/yr
>Premiums are 400/mo
>12800 a year before insurance pays for a damn thing
>Half my yearly salary
>"Affordable"

If you want a more in depth analysis of your situation, i will need to know what state you live in so i can see what rules and regulations apply to your situation.

>How is it affordable with $5000 fines for not having it again?

This, pretty much.

It's an infinite free money train for private companies.

Also, here are some figures for anyone who is interested:

Medicaid - 68,608,208
CHIP - 5,816,444
TRICARE - 9,400,000
Total Covered: 83,824,652 (+ inmates)

Costs:
Medicaid - $545,100,000,000
CHIP - $13,000,000,000
TRICARE - $9,700,000,000

Corrections System - $8,000,000,000 (2011 - pewtrusts.org/~/media/assets/2014/07/stateprisonhealthcarespendingreport.pdf)

Total Costs:
$575,800,000,000

why couldn't government provide free federal health care like in britcunts or leaf country . After all we pay taxes.

using the numbers from we can see that we already do provide free healthcare for basically the entire population of the UK and Canada combined.

>But if you go to a hospital with no coverage, they still have to treat you. And when you can't pay, that gets passed onto others in the form of higher prices for services, which leads to higher premiums, etc

And yet no where is it stipulated that I must pay for premiums. Do you not understand freedom?

And left wing retards have been programmed by their billionaire globalist overlords to vote against their own interests. You think insurance tycoons hate Obongocare? They love the bill. They fucking helped co write it.

High prices are not due to uninsured going to the ER. It's due to insurance companies relationship with the hospitals, artificially inflating the cost of health care

>I will need to know what state you live in so i can see what rules and regulations apply to your situation.

>Needing to game an obtuse labyrinth of regulations and rules written by retard lawyers in the pockets of big Pharma who don't know the first thing about healthcare, so that I can visit a doctor without going bankrupt.

>High prices are not due to uninsured going to the ER.
It is a factor, but cost isn't the point. The real argument against being forced to buy healthcare, is that I become a literal slave to health corporations, and exist solely to keep their profits up.

We don't hate Obamacare. It was a nice idea but it can't work because without a narrowly defined national identity you don't have a broad sense of national purpose, and you get non- or grudging participation, resentment, and all-around tragedy of the commons.

And now it's starting not to work.

If we had a strong white majority in this country with manageable percentages of minorities, we could institute measures against exploiting the welfare system, we could have means testing for the ACA as well as Medicare and SS, and the system could handle mandatory participation by accommodating those for whom participation creates hardship.

With everyone sharing the cost of fraud, there would be greater drive to investigate and punish fraud, and we would no longer be talking about the insurers, who are nothing but a scapegoad. We would be talking about the hospitals, medical supply companies, and contractors.

Yes, you're right. That's my main gripe too, but if insurance wasn't so deeply entangled in the system, care would be less expensive in the first place.

Because the only plans I could afford were for doctor's 70miles away, and the hospital two blocks down doesn't accept my healthcare so I have to go down town for it. Meanwhile Obama told me I could keep my doctor and everything would stay the same. Also my premiums keep going up even though I keep getting healthier by going full /fit/

There is no such thing as 'Free Healthcare'...the money to pay for it has to come from somewhere, and that somewhere is generally the individual taxpayer...
I live in Ontario, and we endured the largest single tax increase in the provinces history in 2004 with the introduction of the Healthcare 'Premium', that one took almost $1000 for every working taxpayer, and still does today.
Just pray to your Gods you don't need medical help...it takes months to get basic shit looked at today...

My premium went up by over double because of obamacare

I hate it because I would prefer to work, but do to my health situation am forced to go NEET to avoid literal financial rape.

Ah well, fuck you cunts. I've learned to embrace poverty. You can pay my bills forever for all I care. You dumb fucking commie retards.

It's not an either-or situation. It's both.

Republicans have fought tooth and nail to prevent people from grouping together and negotiating better prices. If anything, it's an acknowledgement that single payer is the optimal solution.

We could, but half the country is convinced that they will one day be millionaires and are willing to let their children die or be put in life ruining debt as long as the gubment doesn't try to help them.

Also - got a minor raise at work of 65 cents. Reported it to healthcare.gov like I'm supposed to = my subsidy goes down by $30 a month somehow. So half my raise went straight to healthcare

>contractor
>have to buy on the market
>only bluecross left and it's $2k/mo 6k deduct
It used to be just catastrophic only + dental $55/mo with 2k duct deductible

It's not about negotiating better prices, that's what corrupt unions do. Just let the free market competition work itself out.

Because fuck you and fuck your bills you faggot. Pay for your own shit you commie. This thread is shit and you should just kill yourself.

Because I am at that weird line where I don't make enough money to live comfortably but just enough for my premiums to hit $200+ every month.
I also take relative care of myself while there are literally walking disease buckets who keep stabbing lard into their system and paying $0 for healthcare, therefore raising the cost for everyone else.

Fuck you. If you want to help, why don't you and everyone like you pay for all those fucker's healthcare and the rest of us not?

Competition doesn't work when you have a monopoly.

if I have a serious injury in my home, there is only one hospital I can go to for life saving emergency care within a 45 minute drive of my house.

Bump

So then you go in and tell them you can't pay 10000 trillion dollars and they will negotiate with you. They know they can't get blood out of a turnip so they'll try to get what they can.

Hey op. You must either live on the public dole or not work. Obamacare policies increased premiums and deductibles across the nation. These increases being mostly double or triple what they were prior. The care has not gotten 2-3 times better so what the fuck am I paying so much for? Oh right, king Obama decided I needed to have gynecological care when I'm a male. Read up or forever stay a faggot op.

Single payer is not the optimal solution you commie fucktard. You want to reduce healthcare spending in the US?
1. Tort reform. If lawsuits weren't so fucking expensive to defend against, liability insurance for the hospitals would be much lower, and they wouldn't have to do extra tests and interventions to cover their ass, or buy the most extravagantly expensive supplies
2. Cut off government benefits for fat people. The vast majority of healthcare costs are self inflicted, principally because people are so fucking fat. So give them this option: put the fork down, or lose your bennies

That's the risk you run living in the middle of nowhere. But hospitals only charge to get what they need. That's why the overcharge so much, because insurance only pays a fraction of asking price.

That's what they do now.

And once the services have been rendered, you lose most of your bargaining power.

It's like negotiating with an auto dealership after you already took possession of the car.

Also, you fucking moron, medical debt is not "life ruining". They can't garnish your wages, repo your car, or take your home. All they can do is annoy you with phone calls and mess with your credit rating, and in the latter case even that ability is blunted compared to defaulting on a loan

>Why exactly do you hate Obamacare?
Can't keep our doctors.
Can't keep our insurance plans.
Insurance rates went up.
Collapsing the insurance industry.

But that's wrong. Tell them you can't afford their bill and they'll try and work with you to get what they can.

I don't live in the middle of nowhere. I live in a small city of about 70,000.

>But hospitals only charge to get what they need.
They charge as much as they can.

My insurance premium increased x2.5 and my quintupled.

I wonder why I hate ObamaCare.

*deductible quintupled

Do you live in a grey state from ?

Blame your governors.

"republicans are fiscally irresponsible", says man who wants the feds to cover healthcare for the entire country

Why should they, we can get a whip around going for bullets for them it is much cheaper.

I make over 6 figures and pay the equivalent of my mortgage to cover my family. Get over your fucking ignorance, and your industrial healthcare.

So what you're saying is that you are poor and never amounted to anything.

It fucks with eating out you faggot

>food increases, or stay the same but you get less or they give you less meat and more cheap veggies

>Do you live in a grey state from
Every single state has either loss of providers, loss of doctors, loss of plans and increasing rates.

>Blame your governors.
Without Obamacare it wouldn't have happened. Therefore the blame lies on Obama.

What makes you liberal fucks think you'll get away with your lies here?

Medicade wouldn't fix the issues listed in either of those posts, fucktard

>Why do they charge as much as they can?
Because they know it will get paid.
>How do they know it will get paid?
Because everyone has insurance
>Why does everyone have insurance?
Because Obummer said we have to.

See the problem here? And like someone else said, they know they cant squeeze blood out of a turnip and will take whatever they can get from you if you have an outstanding bill. And nobody that deals with credit and loans takes medical debt very seriously because most people have it and they know its bullshit

Only gripe I had was that myself and a few of my friends who are single and poor still had to pay a ridiculous amount of money for insurance I barely needed.

I like that it helps poor people but it's weird to tax the poor to give to the poor poor.

Differentanon. I live in Los Angeles, and my rates went up by 60 percent for a worse plan. I'm not sure why you think I should blame the governor, as any medicaid expansion is a huge tax burden, not to be thrown around lightly. But from here, I don't know anyone who it hasn't been a massive hit for, asside from some near minimum wage poorfags who were borderline for medicade in the first place.

I figure that our local effective tax burden will be at least as high as Mass., if not higher, because of the rapidly expanding population locally.

The biggest issue I have is the "government may force you to buy shit, under threat of tax penalties" bullshit" which I absolutely expect to see abused in the future.

>Every single state has either loss of providers, loss of doctors, loss of plans and increasing rates.
My rates went down and providers stayed the same.

There are 7.7% more doctors now than there were before Obamacare.

aamc.org/data/workforce/reports/458514/1-9-chart.html

The total population also increased by that much.

>My rates went down and providers stayed the same.
Anecdotal evidence. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it didn't happen to scores of other people.

The studies prove otherwise.

>There are 7.7% more doctors now than there were before Obamacare.
I'll clarify my remarks...I mean patients lost their doctors. Not that there are fewer doctors.

Also people lost their insurance providers.
People's insurance rates skyrocketed.
Insurance companies were also collapsing and leaving states to the point where Obamacare has a real possibility of collapsing.

...Which was the plan all along so the Commie democrats could push "Socialized" medicine as that kike commie Sanders is currently attempting.

My company has provided healthcare to all full time employees for at least 22 years. I bought the company 5-1/2 years ago and continue to do so.

When I first took over it cost on average $340 a month per employee for a Platinum HMO with $5/$10 copay. Now it is $486 a month per employee for a Gold HMO with $15/$30 copay. Medications are also more expensive.

I'm sure the premium will go up again when we renew next year and I will be forced to downgrade the policy once again. If this continues on the same path my employees will have their benefits downgraded again or they will have to pay the difference.

Medical insurance is part of their total compensation and they appreciate it. My company is notnunder any obligation to offer benefits as we are under the minimum required to do so. If the ACA is allowed to exist I won't have much of a choice but to make the employees get their own insurance in the future. Even if I gave each one of them $486 cash every month it wouldn't do them any good. The 50-60'year old employees couldn't get a dogshit catastophic plan for that money. They make too much to qualify for that plan any way.

USA Population:
2010: 309.3 million
2015: 320.9 million

Change: 11.6 million (3.7%)

So the amount of doctors in the country DOUBLED the population increase after Obamacare.

Thanks, Obama!

Neither King Nigger nor his andate had anything to do with it. In fact, since these numbers are from 2015, all that growth was from doctors who began training before obamacare started

Your rates dropped because you are an unhealthy piece of shit benefiting off my health and money

>So the amount of doctors in the country DOUBLED the population increase after Obamacare.
Correlation does not prove causation.