Monster musume thread

Happy Birthday, Lilith!

Here, have a present.

Lilith a shit.

Do we honestly need to celebrate birthdays for everyone in the cast? Does anyone legitimately like Lilith?
I don't think anyone would mind if we didn't have a Lilith thread.

Could use the help.

Happy Birthday Lilith!

It's an honest question. Who gives a shit about Lilith?

The only thing I've seen for her is obnoxious spamming by one guy.

Just like Doppel.

And that one horsefag.

And that Smith.

I feel that enough people at least like her

What giving secondary characters birthdays I see.

Ehh, fuck her a couple times for non-reproductive purposes. She'd be a terrible mother.

>Not wanting pregnant Lilith

What a gay.

>impregnating shit

Nope.

>Today is 2016.6.6.

>she was born on 6/6/2006
>she really is actually 10 years old but claims her species just looks really young

>Hating 3rd best girl.

Look up Lina Medina. Or don't.

Threadly reminder that Draco is for gentle bullying

and violent orc rape

Best girl.

I honestly only got into this series for her. Brown lolis are the best.

>brown
Wonderful
>lolis
Also good

They really are.

Some people like rapists
Some people like lolis
Some people like subs
Some people like Succubusses
(orhowisitcalled)
Lilith panders to those tastes

Succubi. Which she is not. Darkstalkers had the better flat-chested Lilith anyway.

I read that in Strong Bad's voice.

I love all of the above.

Your taste a shit. There's no reason dislike her, she's not even a threat to your waifu war.

I wonder...

I keep forgetting Lilith has a homestay. It's probably not anybody who'd forget her real age and spank her and that makes me sad for her.

Little pupper dreams of the open seas, wind at her back bottle of rum in her hand.

Can monster girls love other monster girls?

>she's not even a threat to your waifu war
>tried to get Kurusu in trouble for Lolicon
>tried to get Rachnee to leave the household
I mean, I approve of that last part, just not of her method.

The fuck?

Maybe that's how they've been able to avoid extinction so far. If they could actually see themselves in 3D, they'd be too horrified/disgusted to go on. :^)

Newt is cute

I'd bully her by stroking her reverse scale

With your __lips__?

make sure you follow the rules

Can I have a link to the pastebin? Been about a year and a half now, figured there should be way more content now.

Happy birthday Lilith, you aren't my favorite monstah but everyone deserves some love on their birthday!

Happy Birthday, you beautiful, chocolate loli succubus.

Snek.

She's a cute snek.

I want to marry this snake.

Mero

I want to bully this snek

>snakefags

well, thread ruined

>Here, have a present.
At least move the eye to the CENTRE of the face, not so high up. What an amateur mistake. You can tell who had never studied human faces. And the rule applies for monster humans too.

Fuck off shitposting spiderfag

Hello fellow anons, a few threads ago I wrote some real edgy shit about how I wanted to see a story about the monster-girls getting killed, well, I wrote one. Feedback is what I want and if it's completely cringe, I'm sorry.

This is the story of Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee lived on a farm in Georgia, relatively near the town of Louisville. He was a quiet man of about six feet in height and with a gut to match, his satisfaction in life began and concluded with his wife, he loved his wife with all a man can love. He took time out of his day just to get her the best flowers from his garden, he took her out on the town because he was both in love with her and proud that he could snag such a dame. And she loved him, breakfast was usually served at the break of dawn and for that year he got a Hunting Rifle from her for his birthday. He considered her quite frail so he always took the initiative in working the fields while he left her to cook and clean the house, the days always ended sweet-talk and a cold glass of Iced Tea. Several months later and Mr. Lee noticed that his wife became more quiet and frail, it was only after their bi-yearly check up that it was discovered that she had lung-cancer. Mr. Lee put all his money towards treatment for his beloved, but alas, it was not meant to be, she died a year later from the chemo-therapy because her body could not handle the pressures of this treatment.

Several years later and Mr. Lee became an enigma, a forgotten memory of time long past as his old self died and what came to rise from that ashes of that man was someone else, a bitter image of his previous life. With the Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill already passed in Japan, European countries and eventually the United States of America passed the law as well. Now Mr. Lee never thought much of the bill, he considered them little more than ticks feeding on the life-blood of America. He was tolerant enough that he kept his mouth shut for so long, considering that was what he has done for majority of his life. On his daily routine through his farm, he heard the sound of laughing and squawking from what he presumed to be his hens in his chicken coop, believing it to be the kids usually messing with his birds he charged ahead with his Hunting Rifle. Curiously, there were no children in the coop nor any hens, believing it to be a coyote he shot once into the coop only to hear a faint cry, he put his hand behind the entrance to the coop only to discover a harpy was eating his birds, filled with adrenaline and anger, Mr. Lee realized what he had done, his shot the harpy in her chest, blood oozing from the wound and the cries of what looked like a small child, and no hospitals for many miles, he did what he could for the Harpy until her last breath and Mr. Lee looked at his hands with fear. He instinctively grabbed a shovel and began to dig a hole for the young woman. Mr. Lee's accidental killing was never found because the harpy flew into the country undetected during the night. Mr. Lee died in his sleep one year later with the image of his wife fresh in his mind.

Well that's my story, tell me how shit/not shit it is and i'll try to improve.

Anyone want some?

extra saucy flavor

Cheating whore.

Yes please!

Lego, why have you not made this yet?

>You will never have a family with your snekfu
>Why live?

What a lovely cow.

>no snekfu cuddles
>ever

9/11 would cringe again

The fuck is that shit

> 2006
> not 1666
pfffft

Doppel is the Superior Girl

>not 666

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! my beloved devil!

Lilith a best,you have shit taste.

Aren't Kobolds supposed to be goblin-like creatures or something like that?

Japan's first introduction to Kobolds was from early DnD in which they were dog-like creatures.

>she has 4 extra pairs of hidden nipples under her abdominal fur.
>2nd pair of developed breasts
Undisputably best

I NEED A HIRO

Snek a shit,user.

Go back to the transformers movie.

I want to FUG Lilith.

Good taste.

lewd...

Yes,Also best girl.

TRUE.

I'd invade her Normandy, if you know what I'm sayin

Storm her bitch on D-day?

They're more like rat-dog-lizards

Happy final 10 minutes of your Birthday, Lilith!

>snake ears
Those sure are some snakey ears. Totally like the ears of a snake.

That's very tiny.

Doppel doth be the primest wench, for she can transpose herself into any other wench!

>Cthulhu fhtagn
>Is she nary an Elder God

Is this the same artist that makes health girls?

I want to tie up and have my way with Lilith for her birthday

I'll start with rubbing her tummy and thighs with lotion and then I'll tease her erect nipples

Just when she's on the verge of ecstasy I want to give her a deep passionate kiss that will transform her gasps into moans of pleasure

I want to bite her lips and earlobes as I plunge deep into her, I want her to spasm and flail around, forcing the ropes around her deeper into her flesh, and I want her pain to mix with pleasure

I want to watch her eyes roll back as I thrust as deep as I can I want her body to slack with the intensity of her orgasm