Be me

>be me
>lawyer with high iq
>meet mixed race gf (paralegal) because she was hot, (rationalized that her iq was ok but honestly she's dumb as bricks)
>get married
>she gets pregnant
>just realize last night, staying up until 2am, that blacks have lower iqs due to inferior genes
>something doesn't add up, she just seems thickheaded
>realize that my children will be niggers with low iq and piss away my 130 iq and high iq bloodline
>disgusted with my wife every day

ok how do I convince her to get an abortion, after getting redpilled I know I can't look at little quadroons every day of my life and see them struggle in school and listen to rap

what have I done?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6LrnReKL).
vkool.com/foods-that-cause-miscarriage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raise them right, dude. If you want to scrap your wife, that's your thing, but be a good father.

I do not want to raise nigs and destroy my legacy after reading these hatefacts and realizing that blacks are low iq.

this

Most of their qualities come from good parenting. Niggers come from shitty parenting.

Take her to a romantic vacation at the beach and drown her in a remote area

I'm in a similar position as you bro. Thought she must be kinda smart cos she's funny sometimes, realised she wasn't deliberately funny...and I can't have an intelligent conversation with her.
> still think she's cool
> feel bad cos she loves me
> if the world doesn't end I might resolve things

Well, you have a few options.

>Don't marry her and have kids with a better woman
>Marry her and cheat on her/have a surrogate
>Don't marry her, and put the kid up for adoption or abort it

Mother's IQ also has a larger contributing factor than father's. You have SEVERELY fucked up.

put caffeine in what ever she drinks

this

I'm in the same boat except my wife is a filthy Slav polish nigger. God I hate her. Thankfully I don't think she's pregnant.

Why are people replying seriously to this?

polaks can be sharp as hell though, look at the unabomber, he was a genius

oh my god, I want to blow my brains out with a revolver after reading that

how do I get this nig babby aborted

You're fine. If you're lucky your kids will be qt intelligent quadroons like Brittany Venti.

IQ is not very important per se, education and upbringing matter. I believe that in some conditions even people with poor genetical IQ can be good with education and in life. Good school and uni should work in this situation, children may not be geniuses but still not dumb.

Maybe they will get her hotness and your smartness... Maybe

Lots of vitamin C can cause a miscarriage also.

Fuck you, theiving ass lawyer. That's what you get, nigger.

I love Sup Forums - your personal blog.

Slip in some abortion pills in her drinks.
Thank me later.

My dad is black. I may not be a genius but I make a shit load of money and That's more important in America.

lots of ascorbate and ibuprofen

IQ just measures one's ability to take an IQ test. You COULD actually look into this issue beyond maymays if you actually cared, when you're not too busy claiming to be intelligent on a mongolian watercolour enthusiast site.

You could also always try getting over yourself if snowflake hysterics don't work out for you.

Although genetics is most of battle, the education of your child plays such a huge role in in their success. Plenty of whites who are inferior to some blacks. One of the main issues with black people is their culture. Raise them right, raise them white. Teach them to control their anger, encourage reading, restrict temptations, educate them about religion and to question things. Teach them hard work and how they aren't a special snowflake but don't be a dick and nihilistic about it. Feed them correctly and watch out for a lot of estrogen products (pastebin.com/6LrnReKL).

Stop this ego shit about your legacy. You already fell for the paralegal nigger. If you were so important, you wouldn't be crying on Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCKER!!!

I highly doubt the veracity of this post but, it's luzlworthy in either case.

This.
There is a type of tea that you can mix up that will cause the baby to be stillborn.
It's wicked, but possible.

Dude, man the fuck up! Raise your kids to not be like their shit for brains mother. You're both lawyers. You have money. Send them to private schools. Being a man means you take responsibility for your actions. Stop blubbering like a fucking pussy ass faggot and be a man!

Stairs, push.

iq is genetic, education doesn't matter, you fool.

you can't, you're stuck in here. you've fucked up big time.

Why children of geniuses are usually not geniuses?

And this too

You married her, you got her pregnant, now don't be a nigger and raise your kid.

user, it's america, get a fucking gun

Wrong. Why are you here? What in the fuck?

>high iq
I'm not buying it, you sound pretty nigger to me. 105 AT BEST.

That's what happens to race-traitors, fuck you cunt !

Phenotype can be altered by environment you fucking art fag retard. Lrn2genetics nigger

Just get a fuxking ABORTION asap

Kya Slavs are white

How light skinned is the mom? Maybe your kids will come out acceptably white like pic related

Raise your kid properly, don't be a nigger tier dad and abandon him otherwise you'll end up with a BLM fuck up.

Quit LARPing you faggot

If you got so easily convinced about iq/race thing without even considering YOUR part of the genetic makeup of your kids, your socioeconomic status and the chance you can give your babies at life, then you are certainly not iq130.

No smart person in their trucking sane mind would take internet racist shit 100% on.

HAHA maybe it is true a majority of you are nigger scum and I'm one of the few murri ans on here that is still white

Slip a concoction in her drink to have her miscarry. If the baby is too large for that now, you can't convince her to abort, and you can't convince her to put it up for adoption, then leave and never look back. Your children will grow up to be fatherless, r-selected, felons if not autistic shut-ins. Choose wisely.

>Implying IQ is everything
>Claiming 130IQ
Yep troll thread. Goodluck with your niggerkid or being a kissless virgin, burger. 4/10 for making me try prevent degeneracy.

she won't abort, get ready to pay child support user

You are joking right? I know you are probably nonwhite piece of Shit just fuck off.

if shes smart, your kids will be smart. there is a possibly of producing a tyrone though.

Hey ching xhong boo big ho ho ching chong chang

Born with the ability to create the highest lifeform on the planet, you create the lowest.

Yep, you fucked up.

Feed her everything on this list

vkool.com/foods-that-cause-miscarriage

Don't abandon your kids like a nigger. Just raise them right and chances are they'll turn out fine. Who knows, they might even inherit your IQ.

Mike Ross pls go
Mike Ross pls go
Mike Ross pls go
Mike Ross pls go

(srsly please read up on the orange juice vitamin C method)

>leaf

user let us see her.

Bruv whites have tons of shit genetics as well. She is already pregnant and wifed = you are too late with this cold feet shit. You joined the other side in the war, it happens.
Doesn´t even matter because
>lawyer

this op
>doesn't want to raise quadroons
>instead wants to be a full-on nigger himself by not raising his kids right

Btw OP what kind of mixed race is she?

He can get an abortion

I do have an iq of 130, got tested, and I'm not a virgin at all.

half negroid half white

If polish it´s perfect, they are superb women if a bit willful when exposed to Western Critical Theory + Marxism. Just manage it and have strong willed non cucked squatting sons.

Regression to the mean

What is Gene Activation for 500 Alex.

Well you fucked up big time you need to get her to give an abortion asap

Sounds like you're living the dream bro

Slavs are white

take responsibility for your actions. if you can't do that then you won't have a legacy worth saving.

>Claim to have 130 IQ
>Just realized that niggers are dumb...
>refers to facts as "hatefacts"...
Pic Related. Do it faggot.

dont kill kids you fucker
raise them like a man

Is this post satire? Or are you pretending outliers have any real relevance when calculating extreme risk. Who knows

sneak abortion pills into her food/drinks

>high iq

>marry a half breed spic

WRONG

At least you have someone who loves you.

This is ducking gross

I dated a girl that was mixed race
Anglo and Saxon

Well, at least you are bleaching the black line. Very magnanimous of you.

t. Satanist Marxist giving funds to the Temple

Fuck off Kikes

So many degenerate supporters of Moloch, Baphomet and Minerva ITT.

k buddy.

Dumb bitch.

Don't be a nigger, raise your fucking kids.

Yep. Brown as fuck. Everyone in my family, including me, are architects, engineers, chefs, business people...

>don't want to raise niglets
>acts like negroid
A highly intelligent person would see this hypocrisy

You're a retard for getting in the situation in the first place. It's unnatural and opportunist. You'll never be able to understand your problems.

Blacks have 20% white genes on average so if she is mixed your kids will be more white than not white.

If they marry whites your grandkids will be pretty white

but which psychological method do I use, that's what I mean. how do I manipulate it into being

you're one stupid nigger.

Maybe your IQ is high, but your wise is low or even absent.

>high iq
>breed with a nigger

It's over OP. You should've known better. There's always a chance your spawn to chimp out no matter the upbringing. You have more of a chance if it's a girl and if your father in law is white, but don't count too much on it.

IQ isn't 100% genetic, retard. Dumb parentes can have smart kids, smart parents can have completely retarded kids.

>>be me
>>lawyer with high iq
On Sup Forums? Yeah right faggot.

Be a true white man and face your choices. with the right guidance they can still have an high iq.

that's a 5/10, and I'm being kind,

Just marry a white woman too. Have two wives.

Have an adult conversation with her about you having decided to leave her - which means you must give the baby up for adoption. Women love mixed kids (thank you propaganda) and this way you aren´t directly feeding the evil powers that rule this world.