Bali high eruption chance

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/911310844801273857

September 23 has officially made its entrance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2ezXMlkgI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

explain

> It'll happen when the weather cools
Oh no... Bali will erupt. The eruption will cool the entire planet. Then shit will go down. It'll be the happening of happenings.

this is one happening i would not like to happen
/sad times/

Anyone else comfy?

Bali is the name of the island the volcano name is agung now help me find a live stream.

/comfy/

I wonder how many posts and youtube videos will get deleted on Sep 24

comfy as fuck
bring it on

they'll just rename them to some other date, because all that shit is so flimsy and fucking stupi that the date doesn't matter

Screen pic of the BBC article for those who don't want to give traffic

It erupted in the the 60s. It isn't a large enough volcano for that shit.

kek wills dead aussie tourists!

idg this tweet

Two earthquakes just hit California. 5.7 and 5.6 I'm sure it's nothing to worry about...

FUCK THE VOLCANOS
THEYRE MELTING ALL THE STEEL BEAMS AND DEPLOYING 35 WORLD TRADE CENTERS ON THE WEST COAST AAAAAAAAAAA
WHY DIDNT WE FOTE FOR RANDLET AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't you understand why shills are pushing doomsday so hard? Because they're distracting from the actual reason for tomorrow? The beginning of the end for the evil that lurks in the shadows. Soros will be euthanized tomorrow.

One of Soros' banking buddies decided the Jewish utopia is purgatory and repented.

Preparing myself for comfy sleep
Wake me up when September ends it all

Tsunami alarm just activated on the coast.

proof? I wish though.

an israeli Nuclear Submarine that is already in the Sea of China will Fire a Nuke at Bali, and North Korea will be blamed.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Fire Nukes towards California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

its all ogre lads

it 404 what it was?

Archive.is faggot
Sage this shit to oblivion

slide thread, just ignore

poor shitposting with a dash of cancer

23th september, goys.

>Sea of China

i meant South China Sea, but you already know by now.

>3636 Magic double

I guess the California TV hack was made by whitehats to discredit the incoming false flag?

fuuuuuuck... is this it pol?

>soon

Says the polreport?

Any other sauce?

if by Hats you mean jews, then YES!!!!!

Why they should discredit their falseflag?

Kek I really don't mind anything happening even I myself is directly affected. I just want something to happen.

Nice digits

Had sudden vivid flashes yesterday of my trip to Mount Agung 10 years ago. Hadn't thought about it in a long time. And now this. Everything is going to plan.

It isn't so much literacy as it is reading comprehension. This is a problem the world over, not just in Australia.

Can't read it, it's not in pidgin.

MOON MAN
STEAL THE RHYTHM WHILE YOU CAN

The Balinese believe that Mount Agung is a replica of Mount Meru, the central axis of the universe. One legend holds that the mountain is a fragment of Meru brought to Bali by the first Hindus.

Mount Meru (Sanskrit: मेरु, Tibetan: ཪི་རྒྱལ་པོ་རི་རབ་, Sumeru, Sineru or Mahameru) is a sacred cosmological mountain with five peaks in Hindu, Jain and Buddhist cosmology and is considered to be the center of all the physical, metaphysical and spiritual universes.

Uh Oh!

yep

because they want to hide it before anyone else finds out.

thanks hitler

For real doe, what's with all the weather/disasters of late?

September will wake you up when it ends.

THIS IS ALL DRUMPFS FAULT

Representation of Mount Meru Mountain of Power. In the legends it was in the center of a cataclysmic catastrophe that released an incredible amount of energy.

Explain pls

The shitshow you see on Sup Forums is because the kikes lost and they know it. The jig is up. It's time for the truth to be revealed. It's not the end of the world tomorrow. It's the beginning of the end of THEIR WORLD.

cram in all the sleep you can while it's still safe.
youtube.com/watch?v=j2ezXMlkgI4

More likely it's the actual first day of autumn today. You know when the weather cools after summer?!

Did you know suspicious 0bservers has an earthquake prediction app (80% accuracy)

Well fug

Now hopefully all the bogan white-trash will stop going there and stop giving Aussies a bad name by acting like alcoholic degenerate retards.

>Context: Bali is to Australia as Ibiza or Magaluf is to Britain

>Did you know Dutchsinse has an earthquake prediction app (99% accuracy).

End of the world

Indonesia ~8 earthquake 00:00 UTC

You must not know the difference between prediction and reporting.

Oh fug, this stuff is supposed to happen to you northern hemisphere cunts.

bro nice get, I'm so /comfy/

mmm also comfy gets

gguys, jesus praise kek

if we get digits again then it's really over
praise kek
ughh gguys im really fuckin scared

WHAT
PLOT TWIST TIME?

>I-it's happening guys!
Bunch of giddy fuckin' shit heads on Sup Forums tonight

It's just normal earth stuff.
Like I can care, but hey im here for the ride to nothing

>Dutchsinse
Haven't watched his videos in a while, but I don't think he predicts anything.

o.o

>Happening
>Chance
deport yourself nigger

Didn't the autumnal equinox just happen today? The weather is definitely cooling down.

die faggot

This. It's not Yellowstone you fucking idiot faggots.

WHEN WILL THE MEME MAGIC STOP

Jews trying to archive the thread