Overlord Anime/Manga Thread

Have you've paid your daily respects to Death Knight-kun?

Other urls found in this thread:

skythewood.blogspot.sg/2016/04/O101.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“Death Knight!”

He sent a command to the Death Knight with a macro. The Death Knight roared, and took on the hate that should have been borne by Momonga.

At the same time, in accordance with the orders given, the Death Knight ran to Bukubukuchagama.

The boss paused, and turned on the incoming Death Knight.

Its attack swung down on the Death Knight.

It went without saying that given the gigantic level difference, the Death Knight should have been destroyed.

That was what should have happened if a level 90 being attacked a level 35 opponent, unless the attacker held back a lot. However, the Death Knight’s skill activated. It took the hit and survived with 1 HP remaining, and continued running toward the frontliners. Or rather, it tried to run — the boss’ next blow obliterated the Death Knight.

However, it had fulfilled its purpose.

“You’re the best, Death Knight-kun! Now look at me, you son of a bitch!”

Are Death Knights better sons than PA and Demiurge?

Death Knight x Hamsuke OTP.

The faces of the Top brass of the ST when they learned that the DK's are not the strongest undead Papa Bones can create.

>Their faces after leaning that he is using even stronger monsters as horses.

In battle hamsuke can flail around her Death Knight like spiked mace using her tail, dealing both slashing and crushing damage to enemies.

> by acknowledging PA as his son in front of witnesses, Ainz accidentally solved Nazarick's problem on the issue of a successor. Now, PA is the elevated as Crown Prince of the Sorcerous Kingdom of Nazarick and E-rantel.

Except the death knights spikes have been worn down.

>> by acknowledging PA as his son in front of witnesses, Ainz accidentally solved Nazarick's problem on the issue of a successor. Now, PA is the elevated as Crown Prince of the Sorcerous Kingdom of Nazarick and E-rantel.

Do the other NPCs actually like PA? I mean, he is strong as fuck and as capable as Albedo and Demiurge, but would they accept another 'NPC' as a leader, even if he is the creation of the Guild Master/Last Supreme Being?

Albedo basically accepted that he is one of the two people other than her who can run E-Rantel and she knows how hard it is.

It's not they don't like but it's just that he is the weirdest among the NPC's in Nazarick.

Well, there was only one witness, and Ainz already swore her to secrecy. The SB's words are law, so since Ainz had the maid sworn to secrecy, essentially there are no witnesses, as she'd never speak about it.

Anyone have the webm of the death knight going crazy on the knights? I always liked it.
Especially the wooshy cloak animation of his ambush.

>the ST's faces when

Other NPC's will probably accept him as king due to his direct connection to Ainz, but they will likely treat him as a ceremonial figurehead-- a king ruling in name only. The ones holding the reigns of power will still be Demi and Albedo.

>Nazarick shall impliment nationwide Calcium Enrichment act, seeing that you are a vassal now Jirc, be sure to drink that milk.

Fluder will be stealing and drinking all those milk first.

Is the anime still going?

I remember watching up to episode 13 or something and then I couldn't find anymore.

>Pontifex Maximus: So what are the additional information we gathered from E-rantel?
>Cardinal: Aside from the past reports about DKs acting as guards and soul eaters doing horse work, Powerful Angels are now acting as the Sorcerers King's bodyguard.
>Pontifex Maximus: ...... W-whattt????
>Cardinal: Powerful Angels acting as bodyguards.
>Pontifex Maximus: Bullshit.

When did Hawkins make that face?

The Cherubim Gatekeepers are stronger than Dominion Authority too.

1 First Sphere
1.1 Seraphim
1.2 Cherubim
1.3 Thrones
2 Second Sphere
2.1 Dominions or Lordships
2.2 Virtues or Strongholds
2.3 Powers or Authorities
3 Third Sphere
3.1 Principalities or Rulers
3.2 Archangels
3.3 Angels

So is Seraphim the highest? Or is this First Sphere thing an angel too?

What angel is the one summoned by Black Scripture special ritual? How powerful is it compared to the one that can be summoned by Ainz?

Angels are divided into three spheres. Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones are in the First Sphere, Dominions, Virtues and Powers are in the Second Sphere, Principalities, Archangels and Angels are in the Third Sphere.

The Archangel Flames summoned by the Sunlight Scripture rank fairly low on this list, while Nigun's Principality of Observation is marginally stronger.

Dominion Authority is the most powerful the ST can summon, and Ainz can leap one Sphere ahead and summon half a dozen Cherubim with one super-tier spell.

Presumably, 10th-tier or super-tier magic can summon Seraphim, which are nasty enough that Ainz and Albedo have to take them seriously.

Dominion Authority. It's two ranks weaker on the Christian angelic hierarchy.

I mean, it's two ranks weaker than the Cherubim on the Christian angelic hierarchy (the Jewish hierarchy is almost completely different)

Was that in part 10? I don't remember seeing it confirmed as a super-tier spell I only remember Ainz saying he could use his 4-a-day spell and turn it into a 2-a-day spell to create stronger summons or something.

It's coming out in the next part, the Cherubim are summoned from the [Pantheon] spell.

>So powerful that it has to hide its face and feet lest its light destroys the World

Don't fuck with Seraphim

I just love seeing Ainz practicing his king poses.

I just realised that since Cocutys will be sending Lizardmen to train with Hamsuke, doesn't that mean they will be showing up at E-Rantel?

In pretty much all encounters with angels, the first thing they say to humans is "Fear not". They are seriously that badass.

Cocytus is just taking Hamsuke back to the lizardman village, I think. He has more freedom to train there.

>He

I'm sorry, it should be xhe.

>“Very well. I shall grant that wish of yours. I will speak to Cocytus afterwards and have him send someone here.”

He wants to meet the lizardmen, not a lizardman.

Any new books come out when I wasn't looking?
Last book I read had Stronoff getting time-stop murdered by Ainz.

Someone in plural is still someone.

Yup, skythewood.blogspot.sg/2016/04/O101.html

Shouldnt Ainz instead of using undead as public servants, try to use golems?, Im sure theres some way to make intelligent golems ala CZ, undead are still bound to their desire to harm the living whereas golems only feel Uwah..

Vol 10 is out

Except that the undead clearly aren't hurting anyone and are absolutely loyal to him.

Fuck yeah!

Golems aren't free.

PA wants to invade Poland, but Ainz won't let him.

His remorseless blitzkrieg was pretty effective, though/

>My daddy gave me access to the whole fortune of Nazrick!
PA is the spoiled kid of a rich father of Nazrick.

PA is based.

>Uwah
What exactly is uwah? What does this word try to express?

Jirc is spooked by skeletons.

CZ wants PA to maintain her between the legs.

When will she reach the conclusion that she should kill PA to secure the heritage of her theoretical child with papa bones?

Uwah is love.
Uwah is life.

She will seek to have PA married off to Lakyus, and thus secure legitimacy for her own heir.

He really should have checked who actually was fighting in the arena before buying the tickets

Why does Ainz have so many girls clothes? Was he trying to play as a heal slut or did he have some weird fetishes?

He would buy every limited sale item just in case somebody wanted it but missed it. He's also a collector.

Momonga-chan is the prettiest there is!

He used them paired with his illusion magic to dance three weeks straight on the main trading hub's mailbox to gather enough gold for the guild weapon.

Momonga-chan had a hard life. He became an aidoru for the guild, because he did not think that he should work any less than the others.

Wasn't he collecting them like Peroroncino?
Because having fap material was better than not having it?

It bothers the hell out of me that she and the other NPCs think that Ainz can have sex and make an heir. What was she planning to do when she tried to rape him in vol 8? Rub herself in his bones? There is no magic from YGGDRASIL that can summon a dick because anything 18+ was prohibited and I doubt there is a magic like this in the NW. A race change item would probably fuck his build, so it's a big no.

He doesn't fap to them, though, that's Pero. He probably just bought it because he's a collector and he likes how Yamaiko looks in buruma.

Funnily enough, the invasion of Nazarick was orchestrated in order to rescue "~Bone-Chan~" from the clutches of this evil PK guild.

I think they assume that Ainz is so amazing he can magically satisfy and breed a woman as a skeleton. They think he can do anything, after all.

"Honeko-chan, we'll save you! Ahhhh what is this angel gyaaaaaah"

You're not fooling anyone Albedo & Shalltear, can't you just accept that a guy just wants to feel like a woman sometimes?, especially when you have guys like Touchme on your guild.

How do you think he got the money to start up the clan in the first place?

>I buy limited run digital cosmetics for a video game character I don't even use

Playing games like a barbie fashion simulator is strangely satisfying

Except in Ygg you could probably equip them all. Cue Buku dressing up as Pero's favorite character and trolling him.

That's an interesting idea.
>Bunch of people get transported as their characters to an MMO world.
>The Protagonist is a professional scammer.

Sounds like fantasy Leverage.

Desu Knighto.

T-TOUCH ME-SAN!

Not exactly being able to do anything he wants. The NPCs wouldn't be so worried about Ainz facing Shalltear in vol 3 if they thought he was omnipotent and able to do anything. They would think that Ainz would need to only point his finger to Shalltear and everything would be solved.

Well, he certainly proved them wrong on that account.

In any case, they probably assume that he can do something about it, being their commander and god.

YFW Punnitomoe sent Ainz-Chan as a slut to scout other guilds and steal their info, Ainz: I'm not sure about this Punitto-san.. Punnito: you're a skeleton Ainz nobody will notice, also we already consider you as the slu- I mean girl of the group. *Ainz-chan with a slutty robe that let's other see her chest bones.

Punitto Moe is a Zhugeliang, surely the thought of distracting a powerful enemy with a woman came to mind. However, Yamaiko would kill him, Buku would kill him extra hard, and Ankoro Mochimochi hadn't joined yet.

So - "Momonga-chan! Please! It's for the guild!"

Is there a single pastebin link to everything that has been translated so far?

>>Uwah
It's like "Ugh, lame\creepy".

Touch Me was the one who was gay to Momonga though.

>Ainz can have sex
There are items that can change your race temporarily or permanently.
All he has do do is just change his race to one with reproduction capabilities.
Dunno if his classes will reset if he does though.

I'm a bit confused here. Does this part come after the Slaine Theocracy meeting or what?

It's a test for your observation skills.

Check the release date

>anything 18+ was prohibited

But one can improvise in NW to bend the rules. Maybe Ainz can ask Entoma to mutate that worm thing lip bug into a dick bug that can attach itself between his leg during sex and then crawl away when not needed. This way, he can satisfy a female partner (but still no heir).

Would anything even change if Ainz was a woman? I'm sure she'll only have a slightly different osseous structure, probably smaller with big hips birth canal, higher voice but pretty much the same for all intents and purposes, would Albedo and Shalltear still go bananas for Ainz-chan?

It's not actually clear why they must hide away behind their wings.
It's a tad more lovecraftian that way.

Shalltear is lez, and Albedo would fug Momonga-chan regardless of gender.

Basically, angels were not "good", they are messengers of God, and God was a dick at times.

>why they must hide
because they are naked. its hard to project an aura of holiness in front of mortals when one's tits or dongs are hanging out

>implying the Shining Vag would not make all men bow down in worship

Angels don't have genitals. So they're genderless. As such all of their names were supposed to be gender neutral. Over time though people decided to give the name Michael to boys and shit like that.

Well if he was Ainz-Chan instead of just Ainz maybe they'll never have left her, Ainz-chan: it's so great to be playing the last of moments of the game with you guys. TM: don't worry it's what friends do, did I already mention I got a divorce?. Ulbert: ex-guild leader please don't mix real life in here, besides Ainz-chan and me already have a deeper relationship as fellow outcasts.
They would follow the same path as the EGK the only difference is they'll only fight for one girl.

Even so we have Michelle for girls. And Gabriel/Gabrielle.
Though you're off on one mark. Either they had equipment or could assign themselves equipment, else fallen angels could not mate with mortals to make nephilim.

Peroroncino and Ulbert would be still in the game trying to win the Momongabowl. They would also be transported to the NW. Shalltear would be in conflict because she wants to win the Momongabowl, but doesn't want to be an enemy to her creator while Demiurge would make perfect plans for Ulbert to win Momonga's heart.

then all angels look featureless like narberal and pandoras actor in their doppel form?

Femdom is pleb tier.

What about Yuri femdom with Shalltear preferably?

Anyone else notice that every Overlord thread is like a Vatican Conclave and the British Parliament rolled into one? Every discussion turns into either a religious or legal debate.

Do we know what race Touch me is?