WHITE COLONIALIST BTFO

liveleak.com/view?i=987_1505838476

Just another day in Canada's most diverse city.

Fucking leafs.

Why the fuck are they honking their horns and asking him to stop?

FUCK THAT DOG!

Standard day in Toronto

is the victim another nogger?

lol Canada is fucking BLACKED

idk, they must assume he can be scared off like a raccoon.

Thanks Justin!

Is he stabbing a white person? any news articles about this out?

>nogs nogging
this is news?

Oh it was another "mentally unfit" asian stabbing somebody just like the cannibal who is out free now

It appears the victim may also be black. At 0:36 I can see dark brown arms. Still doesn't mean that the attacker isn't a piece of shit.

>it's canada
>only see niggers
:(

According to the Trudeau law that guy on the floor is winning really hard.

>some dude getting literally murdered
>whip out cell phone to film and post on social media
>no instinct to help
>no instinct to protect the threads of society by going as a group and bashing that attackers head in with rocks.
>no collectivism at all. Nobody looking out for each other.
:(

Apparently it's also an Asian who was the attacker, that's why he was so light. Ming Tran, 26, now deemed mentally unfit to stand trial.

The man attacked was a grandfather. Ultimately, this looks like nonwhite-on-nonwhite crime.

Diversity is a strength.

part and parcel nam sayn

This.
In my area, when the rare dumbfucks do dumbfuck things, they are surrounded/beat/shot/pinned/held in seconds. About 2k people in my area, and it doesn't matter who you are. We look out for each other.

fucking kek

I live in a small lily white Montana town and i give less than a squirt of piss what happens outside it. I care even less when it occurs in another country. We haven't had a violent crime of any kind in over 90 years

>"Honk" if you like stabbings!
Lost it

Anger is a gift

Is this really Jane and Finch? Thank God this shit all happens in the nigger containment district and not up here.

>FUCK THAT DOG!
be careful of yelling that in canada please

it was a nigger. I would watch too and get some lulz

>Toronto

Canada is turning into America more and more every day. Sad!

>Why the fuck are they honking their horns and asking him to stop?

Because that's how you get civilized people to stop fighting. Niggers and white trash aren't civilized.

I din't know the police ressurected the dead, great to know that its all ok becus their here.

if there was a threat of a gun.. maybe