Love Nazis

> Love Nazis
> Love videogames
> SJWs control all video game companies
> Have to preorder this shit to remind myself of what could have been.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
youtube.com/watch?v=b_yCj6fXtlA
cnet.com/news/mtv-meet-your-internet-trolls-online-harassment-gamergate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Love Nazis
>Kill Nazis in videogames
Wut?

It is all the Jew media will let me do.

I can't wait to play the bad guy

God I absolutely hate that, Borderlands 2 made me hate video games. Jack or whatever his name was wasn't doing anything specially wrong.
Don't support this garbage you loser. Fromsoft games, strategy games and chess are the only things worth playing. If you're older than 20 you shouldn't be playing video games on a regular basis. It should be a special occasion.

Or never

This. Right now Hearts of Iron IV, Europa Universalis IV, Crusader Kings II, and other grand strategy games are on sale right now for, like, $9.99. Get the base game, pirate the DLC at /vg/ then /gsg/ and you should be good to go.

Fuck I've spend hundreds of Euros on these games.

Panzer corps and Fromsoft games are the only games I still play, sold my PS4 recently and plan to quit almost completely before I turn 20.

vidya should be a special occassion
fuck off larper. you're not noble just because you like to watch paint dry all day.

Just finished Xcom 2 recently, nice game with no political garbage.

Good goy

>vidya should be a special occassion
fuck off larper. you're not noble just because you like to watch paint dry all day.

Not sure if I'll be able to quit Panzer Corps completely though
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI

>What is reading

>not playing red orchestra 2 with your fellow ubermensch/comrades
Shame on you op,keep wasting your money on redskins half baked propaganda

Just play Victoria 2 with HPM and genocide what ever minority you feel like genociding.

Reading books, playing sports with my friends, swimming or running, socializing and studying is not watching paint dry. Endlessly playing mindless video games is just that though.

I only play old school shit, nes snes etc. Modern games are all shit.

If I win the lottery or something, I'm going to create a vidya goyim that lets you play through ww2 in europe as the Germans.

>playing western games in the current year
why tho

> reading e-books
> playing wii sports with friends
> swimming in his own urine
> socializing on second life
> studying at an online university

You almost had me tricked

31yr old plays ds3 csgo and some platformers AMA give up boats plz

Blame yourselves, you cucks had to make GG into a big thing and all you did was give these libfags ammunition and attention that they wanted

1.Stop posting video game threads on Sup Forums because you're just being cancer
2. Stop playing faggot underaged video games made for retarded kids

If you losers would just follow those simple rules we wouldn't have this problem, but you never do because you're cucks

Why preorder a game where you help a Marxist?

>Pirate
How big is a chance to find police bat in asshole after using torrent in US of A

(i newer payed for games )

Thats why I only play nip and slav games anymore.

Hey, I found a picture of you.

MTV is planning something bad guys..... And we to do something about it!!
youtube.com/watch?v=b_yCj6fXtlA

"Meet your internet troll IRL on new MTV reality series": cnet.com/news/mtv-meet-your-internet-trolls-online-harassment-gamergate/

(Also praise KEK!)

play counter strike you cuck just got down dropping a 40 bomb feels good man

If you were a real nazi you wouldn't be playing those degenerate games.

I'm 24 and live by myself. I get pussy so fuck off i do what I want.

Although I have very much lost interest for years now except occasional Battlefield 4

It would have happened anyway, we all know that colleges and universities have become liberal brainwashing plants since at least the 60s, and with video game design classes being taught since the 2000s, it was only a matter of time. If anything, GG is a product of this, but there is a silver lining, because many people thought that bitches like Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian were wrong, it gave the conservative spectrum more support.

buying this is no better than sucking black dick

Fingers still crossed the nigs turn on you and you end up killing them all
>tfw to intelligent

Don't support this shit man, it's literally propaganda in modern form.

Pirate and mods mang

>SJWs control all video game companies

False. Video games are the one media industry not completely controlled by kikes.

>> Have to preorder this shit
What are torrents? Starving the Jew in any way is not a crime my children, it is a good deed

because of Borderlands, Colonial Marines was farmed out to Poos. That game could have been glorious tits.

Try harder icecuck

is that fucking gumball hentai

>be OP
>have barely two brain cells to rub together
>pre-order games

>>What could have been

Basically, yes.

everyone pirates shit here all the time
most non gaming companies wont even care.
just look at Winrar lol

>Have to preorder

[Jews internally]

real episode

Why not sell them, krout? Why would you keep a game to replay? Thats sad

whao you mean to tell me normies hate nazis
wtf i love hitler now

It looks good though, support the industry fuckos.

nope. It's from an anime short from the actual series.

I just love the look of all the nazi shit. The last one won me over with Nazi dog tanks and brain surgery robots. The nazi's just had so much cool shit like that towering robot in london to those modern camps. Where it kind of threw me was the jew magic shit.

I dunno, man. Considering how little it takes to make sensitive little kike pussies cry "antisemitism" sticking in a full on Jewish conspiracy in a game is pretty redpilled

What does that even imply?
>Icecuck
We're not Sweden you know?
It's objectively not just to call out someone for their flag when you hide behind a fake one. Your ridicule didn't even make sense.
I'm not going to stop you from doing nothing with your life though, continue to find a pathetic and feckless reason not to do something productive. You worthless consumer.

>continue to find a pathetic and feckless reason not to do something productive. You worthless consumer.

Wow, great argument you really showed me.