Being Negi must be suffering

Being Negi must be suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1696651
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also sasuga Negi, stripping everyone accidentally while laughing.
It's interesting that the MotB hasn't fully taken him over, yet he still calls himself the MotB.

>Negi becomes a necromancer

didnt see that one coming

It's just miasma/aura, same as what Sayoko had. Negi always had an affinity towards darkness so I guess it's not surprising.

My boy Negi is still the same same. Damn, Eva blushing like a dumb school girl.

Looks like the brown loli imouto is cyborg.

Chao lingshen when?

>skim OP
>Negi (only one letter off) and the bottom of the image remind me of pic related

Ken sure loves his ffx swords

Is it just me or are those skeletons partying hard?

Korean scans out.
yuncomics.com/archives/1696651

Thanks.

Interesting to see if his crew are puppets or just mental projections made reality.

Or MOTB got to Al and is using his book to do it.

Well that would explain why imouto is draped in just plain cloth. Hanging with the final boss is a clothing hazard.

>the audience actually looks asian

The book only works if Nagi is alive, which he may not be if Negi was taken over.

Of course its illusion.

Although I would be ecstatic as fuck if Honya turned into immortal due to space suit tech or something.

>Shinobu pissing herself.

Oh joy, the pissfags will latch into her now.

typical negi

How much stronger are Yue and Nodoka now? Surely they are at least stronger than Tatsumiya.

thanks user

They are just fake/illusions created by the MoTB, they will be as strong as she wants them to be.

In the future everybody looks asian.

I remember when I first read this I thought Negi like Nodoka the most. It still hurts

>So much wasted potential
>Just like these series

Art looks better now Negi has arrived

He does though

Itll feel weird seeing Nodoka holding her own in a fight against any of the strong good guys. Did Ken pair her up with Yue to make an unstoppable duo, or is she very strong on her own? Im very curious to know what was done with her.

Since they are all puppets controlled by the MoTB, I don't see any merit in fighting them separately, what they should do is ganging up on the person herself, once she is defeated, all of her puppets will cease to exist.

>Negi's still Negi

Thank god, this manga didn't ruin him like everyone else.

I suspect Negi is more in control of himself than people believe. Negi probably spent the last 20 years trying to solve this dilemma, and rather than give in to despair, hes attempting to work with MotB on his own terms because it'd be preferable to allowing her to take full control.
It's possible that these reborn Nodoka and Yue have free will, have chosen to believe in Negi, and believe that he is strong enough to deal with the resonance inside him.

>the MC of the prequel is the villian of the sequel

best trope ever.

The chapter where he groaned in agony in the space disagrees with you. The guy is obviously at the limit of insanity.

>People still think MotB isn't the final boss.

>Thank god, this manga didn't ruin him like everyone else.

Wait until Touta beats the shit out of him and makes him admit the current dystopia is all his fault.

Because she isn't, her backstory is too lame for a final boss. Btw, weak bait, m8.

The "there's an even more stronger villain than MotB and he's totally the big bad for real" trope won't happen.

I doubt it will be that simple, after all we need a good battle after all this build up. Plus MOTB-chan will probably take over when she needs to.

Limits sure, but thats not the same as giving full control to MotB.

Eh there's already implied people more powerful. He'll Touta has already made a very JR{G declaration to challenge God, amongst other true vampires etc left to explore

The alternative to dystopia was interplanetary war, or getting sucked into a dream world. Do you expect Touta to say the MotB was right all along and they shouldve just let them suck up mars?

So? Merely mentioning about stronger people out there doesn't mean we'll get a saga about them.

Its literally fanfic tier next to MotB likely joining Touta.

>old cast back
Fuck.

>The beginning of the next chapter is a silent standoff
>Suddenly, Al smiles and says "Hi Kitty!"
Please do this Ken.

Would Touta get jelly about that?

>The source: mai ass.

Feel free to screencap me if you're that deluded.

The point is the MoTB is driving Negi insane, no way he is copping with her in any manner.

Didn't Dana even called the MoTB "The Final Boss"?

Fate's plan is actually a fine one. Magical people on Mars are originally just magic with thought to begin with, so there is no difference if you bring them to a dream world. That way Earth and real Mars will survive without any problem. Negi was just too greedy and it backfired him badly.

Would Negi rather wait for her to get full control, or do something with what little time and control he has left?

>Negi hasn't change other than being the bad guy

BASED

KEK. After this arc ends, I hope you won't commit suicide and still will be here to reply when I ask "where is the user who said "The MoTB is the last boss?".

Negi rekking Touta and co when?

The same can be said to you as well, user. I hope you don't commit suicide when you find out I was right all along. And that I hope that you don't commit suicide when MotB DOESN'T join Touta's harem and is rightfully killed like she should have been.

But unlike you, I can admit I am wrong.

>Half the old cast is back in one way or another
>Chisame still nowhere to be seen

The suffering goes on.

It's a joke, just like how Dana tried to intimidate them, they called it a "final boss battle".

He has his hands full trying to resist her.

>But unlike you, I can admit I am wrong.
Nope, you can't. That's why you said about your baseless theory like a certainty while you can't even give any actual proof.

If I couldn't admit I was wrong then I would be frothing at the mouth when I find out the manga is still going once MotB is beat.

>he didn't lose way yet
MY BOY

So do you expect Touta to say Negi shouldve just let Fate absorb 1.2 billion "people"? Touta has probaby met some of these illusions in his tournament fights, so he probably doesnt see them as less than people. I just dont see Touta accepting the argument that life would have been better off if these fake people had disappeared from reality.

We will figure it out soon.

Technically, they won't disappear from reality. They will just move to another reality, think of Matrix.

translation when

As someone who has never read Mahou Sensei Negima should I feel impressed by these clowns or something?

No.

Sure. Kitty is his

Maybe he will ask Eva to let him call her Kitty too.

I really need to pick this up,. I still remember catching up for the weekly releases during the Rakan fight, or was it monthly? I can't remember anymore.. I just remember the ending angered me.

Nah, just some nostalgia fanwank.

No, they no longer are the top dogs here in UQH. They could even become steppingstones for some new antagonists.

A problem i have with the MotB isnt the final boss theory, is that it requires our main character to become more powerful than the MotB when he finally defeats the last boss.
He also requires a supporting cast who may not be as powerful as him but not irrelevant tier either.
You can be sure that many characters you saw in the first color spread in chapter 1 will stay relevant in power throughout the story. Are Kuro and Karen going to be x times more powerful than MotB by the end to keep up with Touta? How about Santa and Ikkyuu? Lets not forget that Eva needs to keep up as well. And fuck it, lets throw in Negi, because we cant have him die or be a jobber.
Thats already a lot of characters who need to elevate to x times MotB powerlevels. Maybe you guys think its fine for many of the current cast to grow like this. Seems too much for me.

Kirie exist and she's objectively way better than Shitsame.

MotB is the current arc boss, unless your thinking UQ is going to end here, it's unlikely MotB will end up the final bus.

I highly doubt the author went through the bother creating a sequel manga with a whole new set of protagonists which are innates far more power than the previous set compritively to end it fighting the exact same boss. The only way I see that happening is if UQ holder is cancelled otherwise it makes little sense

Lets pretend Touta accepts the argument that its okay to put mars into the matrix for the sake of preventing misery and calamity. If he accepts this, why would Touta stop the MotB from doing the same to Earth if the result will be removing misery and calamity? As you say, they wont disappear from reality but move to another reality.

You real problem is you read too few shonens to understand how power creeping works.

First, they are all immortals, they can live for eternity, the MoTB herself only need about 2000 years to become this strong. If it's necessary, we can have a timeskip for the main cast to become stronger, and training arcs is a very common thing in shonens as well.
You obviously didn't read Dragon Ball, I doubt anyone who read the first part can imagine Goku could ever become strong enough to fight a planet destroyer.

We don't know about the MotB's entire plan yet, neither does Touta.

And one difference is magical people on Mars aren't real people to begin with, thus they don't have as many human rights as real humans on Earth.

Which goes back to Touta. Touta has fought illusions before, and likely doesnt consider them less than real people, thus wouldn't buy into the argument that its okay for one type of people to disappear and not another.

That remains to be seen. He will have to make a choice when seeing more people suffering and slowly dying in slums. It will either letting people die left and right or putting some guys into sleep.

>Those are the skeletons of her dead students

The hell, how can you say that after Negima?

>Jack Rakan

How can't I, user?

>didn't lose way yet
He did.

>The Negi-Maker's group are actually the good guys and all the Negima people are the real ones and neither mind-controlled or illusions

Ken be Golden Sun'ing it up in here.

They are alive, they have souls, just sealing them in a fake dreamland is inhumane and horrible. It's like you just ignored the MM arc and how all of those guys are alive.

Not nerfed Eva si stronger than MotB.

Touta would still fight Negi because he is making Eva sad.

This, and his mentor probably has some personal issue with the MoTB too.

>Negi will grow 3 legs and have monoeye

Ken be Golden Sun'ing it up in here.

This is you.

Birthole is finished, post cuties to celebrate

fucking wrong thread

>MM arc
It's just a very realistic virtual reality simulation, user. We can achieve something similar to that in near future. Negi looks like a nerd who can't distinguish game and reality.
Beside, it's not like those guys will get any mistreatment, in fact, they will get to live in their own utopia when all of their desires are fulfilled.

They still should have a choice, and even just because they are artificial doesn't mean they aren't real.

Will you depend AI waifus' human rights when the tech develops that far, user?

I would defend any sentient person's right user, be they clones, AIs, or magical constructs.

So you want SKYNET becomes a thing?

Seems pretty easy for someone to just turn off the dreamworld and not consider it genocide because they aren't real, physical people. Id say after a few decades or centuries, any caretakers of the dreamworld just wouldnt give a shit and let them rot.

>Seems pretty easy for someone to just turn off the dreamworld and not consider it genocide because they aren't real, physical people
If Touta agrees with this plan, there will be hordes of immortals to protect them.
>after a few decades or centuries
That plan is just a temporary one, in that period of time, they could find another solution.