why not MiraMira?

>This is a Ranka in Windermere

Death is preferable to getting NTR'd

Died for his waifu like a real man should

F

Only Windermere boys are pretty

>an even older hag than Kaname
How is that possible?

Is having a shape shifting mouth part of runefag biology?

Honestly, I couldn't be bothered to make the change after I'd typed Hayahaya.

But I'll say Miramira, just for you.

Maybe in episode 12 King of the Wind.
There has to be a counterattack before the first cour ends.

Christ that's a dark line.

We have no idea how their relationship would have turned out if Messer actively pursued her. The whole relationship is pretty ambiguous, Messer could only see Kaname as his savior that he owes gratitude towards.

STOP ;_;

Oh, user.. you...

Windermerans can unhinge their jaws.

>Eat (apples)
>Drink (water)
>Have kids (convince you to raise death flags by confessing your feelings)
>Then bite the dust

;_;

T-thanks.

I heard Makina's voice saying it.

>Anyone who got himself emotionally involved in a two episodes shipbait relationship whose only purpose was to make you cry when Messer died deserves all the suffering in the world.
This, kinda.

They laid the death flags thick in the last few episodes. I was expecting this mini-arc to happen a bit later in the series. People have been saying Messer is down for death since the beginning and nobody should really be shocked by anything other than it being sooner rather than later.

AXIA's grim lyrics reached Messer's heart because they were grim. He was able to be saved by that song because it was him.

>Christ that's a dark line.
Seriously though, that is a common theme in many songs. Live fast and die young is not an unusual message for songs that appal to young people. It's just that in her case, her entire species had no other choice.

So they are angler fish

Trust me

Wait, this is split cour?

KAWAMORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>not doing both
Step it up.

There's nothing wrong with liking a little tragedy.

Damn, that's nothing to wowowow about

These five were the original windermere knights. They later added Herman and Casim, and Roid became more of stand around tactical guy.

Took so many years but now we can go home. Case closed.

>split cour
>Macross

Same lifespan, even.

I hope Quasim lives so he can teach the Knights to Apple farm..

>Messer skipped third step

YULA YULA YULA

MESSER DIED A VIRGIN

It was longer than just 2 episodes. But then again I see their relationship primarily through a non-romantic lense

You're at the jellyfish festival with your waifu when this smug asshole comes up and touches her rune. What do you do?

>mfw

Hah, this reminds me when the speculah ran so wild that some people believed that all Anime no Chikara(Sora no Woto, Night Raid, Occult Academy) took place in the same setting at different points in time.

That's why I said kinda. I didn't mean to be as harsh as that user by saying people deserve all the suffering in the world. I really enjoyed this little arc and was hoping it'd end up differently, despite knowing better. Rather, I meant it in a way to say that it was telegraphed in such an obvious way that it's hard to get too involved.

It's a good thing for the series overall.

BRAVO

Would rather die than lose

She wants all the dicks in her mouth at once.

>and nobody should really be shocked by anything other than it being sooner rather than later.

I was pretty sure they were going to ship him off for a while to flight school so the other characters would have time to grow, and then he would come back when shit hit the fan.

But then shit hit the fan within 10 seconds of him leaving and I knew he dead the second he reappeared.

More like Windermeme

>those winners for 7
kek

I'm a moron. I went full retard with over-interpreting user's post.

>We're the new Max and Milia
>we scrubs tho
>we'll get better together

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

this is such a meme chart
>Zentradi on the winning side

>tfw no freyja gf

KILL ME

>girl who tripped all the loser flags
>winning side

Gamlin did the best thing to do in his situation, bros before hoes.

some cats live longer than she does.

Mirage is the girl who did that though.

They all could have stopped it.
>Delta pilots by being better
>Messer by not flip-flopping on his decisions
>Kaname by trying to convince him to stay more than not at all

KILL YOURSELF

>Mirage is the girl who did that though.
>implying

how would any of that have stopped him from losing in an honorable 1vs1? even if he lived, he had gone full vars.

>Mirage tripping loser flags
What?

Delta wouldn't have jobbed as hard with WK off their back from the beginning.

>Freyja
>First girl
>Has a fold connection with Hayate

vs.

>Mirage
>Second girl
>Zentradi
>Jenius

So? He still would have died in the 1vs1.

Because if Messer was there from the beginning, maybe the battle would have taken such an unfavorable turn. Although it's true that he just got defeated in the end.

>first girl winning meme

>Mirage is the girl who did that though.
Sure mate, sure.

The ending to both scenarios would be everyone in delta still being alive except messer. The varying degrees of sloppiness don't matter

Maybe someone could have assisted him instead of being disabled on the ground.

We need to gather more evidence for science.

Debatable. He wouldn't have had to have dived down to save Walkure, Bogue wouldn't have overloaded his barrier when he shielded them and he might have tanked more shots from Keith.

That said, plot calls for his death and if they're going to kill him off, no barrier is going to save him.

>kill count not confirmed till next ep.

Mirage didn't even exist in the preview.

>Mai waifu

I've never seen the barrier in use while in full plane mode. have you?

At least Keith didn't become a joke like most of rival character. He actually feels menacing.

>Damn, that's nothing to wowowow about
You get use to it. It's no different from how high elves view humans.

>Two people stranded together
Can't wait

Does Walkure attack come out tomorrow? Not sure if nips use dd/mm or mm/dd

>stranded together
>when Ragna has gone to shit

Keith had been going after him for a while. It was just a matter of time.

>bracelet was actually a fold receptor
>Messer was resonating with the recording of a hope filled dream chasing teenage idol version of Kaname for every fight prior to this
>gives up his bracelet
>forced to resonate with the current zero self confidence broken dreams christmas cake version of Kaname

It's been used in Gerwalk. Stands to reason that it should still be present in fighter mode, but it doesn't make for enjoyable dogfighting if fighters can actually tank shots. It'd ruin the whole thing, really. If a Messiah can project such a large barrier, I don't see why a Siegfried shouldn't be able to either. It's not like they need to hold their arms up.

Suspension of disbelief and all that with it being a story at the end of the day. I'm nitpicking. Like I said, even if Messer still had his barrier, he was penned to die this episode and nothing would have changed that in the slightest.

I honestly had it pegged for a mutual kill, not a win for the White Knight. I'm kinda surprised.

seemed to work better since he got to ride the wind that way

This. Plus, given his tirade about how they don't have time Keith going after Messer and killing him when he had the chance to makes sense.

They put month before day (and year before both)

Main character needs to kill the main antagonist though. Everyone is going to get inspired to fly better after messer's death and unlock their true potential.

So if Hayate is supposed to inherit Keith as his rival, that makes Bogue Mirage's right?
Bogue x Mirage confirmed

How is Music vs Music Battle not tagged? That's kinda the entire premise between the Song of the Wind and the Walkure songs.

The card was made pretty early on.

KIMI WA DARE TO KISU WO SURU

>Music vs music battle
We've had a load of these already