Emilia is pure

Delete this

dont delete this

E is MT no matter how lewd.

ram or rem faggots should die violently

Well this picture perfectly sums up Re:Zero threads

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS INTO A GENERAL, YOU FUCKING UNDERAGE TARDS

new ep is out, kys

Reminder that Satella isn't swapping Subaru between universes, she's just rewinding time. The Bishop of Gluttony has the ability to alter the whole world's memories, so rewinding the world's time should be easy for Satella - remember, she destroyed half the world.

NO! NO! WE KEEPS IT!

Speculation isn't fact but your is rather compellings. Let's see how it pays off cotton.

Apparently Rem is nopan and Ram wears the void.

Ram is for _________

Where did you get this info?

I know Ram wears black but Rem?

I do agree with this, the anime is good imo but the community is cancerous.

Moe missile.

so pretty much every anime fanbase shocking news

How are they going to animate arc 3? It seems like a little too much for TV.

new Q&A translation
forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=5867602#post5867602

My guess is excessive censorship and BDs.

I think they will use contextual implication.
What are BDs? Cut aways to blood spatters?

How is it even possible to be this new?

>Q: Is it fine for me to anticipate the heroines falling to evil?
>A: It’s always fine for you to anticipate everything. The possibilities for the yet to be written story is endless.
Evil Rem sticking with corrupted Subaru please.

>Q: Neko-sensei why are you so brutal like that? Is it that fun to gouge the hearts of readers? It must be fun right.

>A: I am not gouging their hearts because it’s fun to do so. I’m gouging their hearts as one way to have fun. There are various other ways to have fun. Both you and I, are the same human being.

>Q: Come on, it’s definitely fun to cause emotional pain riiight?

>A: Is there anyone who would actively do something that’s not enjoyable? You, weren’t you taught that the thing people hate is ‘taking the initiative’?

Sure greycat, okay.

What kind of shitty unhelpful response is this? You should be ashamed of yourself.

>I’m gouging their hearts as one way to have fun

This fuckin guy

>Evil Rem sticking with corrupted Subaru please.
that would be fun

Rustled ever so slightly.

2/10 bait.

I can't watch its so painful worrying if he's gonna die every 2 minutes nonstop. Making all these relationships and then he's gonna die and no one will remember shit again, that would drive anyone to insanity. But then he can't kill himself since he would just end up at the same place.
is this hell?

are you implying that rance is evil?

from now on anyone that posts regarding "Emilia" is now a heretic, traitorous scum need not bask in the glory of Lugnica.

>are you implying that rance is evil?
He's a warmonger and a rapist. That's pretty much the definition of evil.

I'm implying he's fun

You can more or less tell when he's going to reset. When he makes various promises or a large amount of important development has happened since the last respawn, you can tell he has at least passed a save point.

That is to say, if he goes more than an episode without respawning, you can be fairly sure.

You people actually weren't shitting me when you said the author is a sadist.

>if he goes more than an episode without respawning, you can be fairly sure
I actually hope the anime subverts that idea at some point.

I'm pretty sure Rem wears white.

>go forth and multiply
If anything, Rance is a role model christian
or muslim if you're french

Consider suicide.

He's chaotic neutral.

Go all the way, prick.

>implying Christians and mudslimes are comparable
Say a prayer and kill yourself, senpai.

Two sides of the same coin, user.

>fought off demon and slav invasion of Leazas
>prevented the return of the Eternal Demon King
>Prevented Magical Steampunk Nazi's secret weapon from devastating the world
>crushed pedophile slave ring abusing orphaned lolis in Zeth
>destroyed the apartheid caste system in Zeth
>arranged for hundreds and thousands of refugees to be sheltered and fed
>fought off demon invasion of Zeth
>reunified JAPAN
>prevented the JAPANese genocide
>killed the demon haunting JAPAN for thousands of years
>invested in education in Leazas
>ensured the continuation of the Kalar royal family
>reduced Kalar rape by over 20,000 percent
>prevented Kalar genocide
>fought Magical Cyborg Hitler
>helped restore the rightful prince of Helman to the the throne of Helman
>brought democracy to Helman
>increased living standards in Helman by over 500%
>unified humanity
>has a thing with a Queen called Lia
>a demon called Satella loves him

>evil

Not really. Islam is entirely incompatible with western civilization.

One is the cornerstone of everything good in the world, and one is an excuse to rape and pillage everything good in the world.

Huh. Not a bad track record when you put it that way.

Agreed on that.
Islam is just Christianity with an extra 2000 years of holy war, really.

That's the interesting thing with him. There's no denying that he's an asshole, time to time some values hit him but overall, he's a douchebag.
Still, having done most of those great deeds out of greed doesn't prevent him to be humanity salvation.

translation never
>a demon called Satella loves him
woah

>Islam is just Christianity with an extra 2000 years of holy war, really.
It's the polar opposite. Christianity is about charity and chastity. Islam is about warmongering and terrorism. Read the books if you doubt me.

>Still, having done most of those great deeds out of greed doesn't prevent him to be humanity salvation.
Well, there's no denying that even actions with bad intent can in certain circumstances produce good results.

MUH

is this magic? what sort of sorcery is this?

God, how new are you

Open the image in a new tab and play around with it. You should be able to work out how it's being done.

You demonstrated that you don't even understand the basic principles of each religion when you wrote 'other 2 guys'. If you lack even that basic level of understanding then you have nothing worth saying about that topic.

It's as dumb as someone saying that Re:Zero sucks because it's just another shounen LN isekai harem series.

could you explaing me those basic principles then, of couse if the mod allow us

This is one of the rare shows in which all girls are best girls.

I want to push my dick between Rem's lewd breasts!

I WANT TO HUG REM

>This is one of the rare shows in which all girls are best girls.
Wait, even Elsa?

>Even Elsa
Sure, I just need to hear her go full "ara ara~" as she kills someone and she might even aspire for the top tier.

Anyone have an pics of rem or ram head patting?

NNNGHHHHHH-!

Adorable

well bro i cant keep waiting for you i have to go to work, anyway i dont like islam and im fine with jews but i dont like israel at all, my point is that in our bible there is also really crazy shit but the diference between us and the islamist is that we dont follow the bible literally, there a things like "use only 1 tipe of cloth to dress yourself" , "dont plant 2 seeds on the same land ", "dont pick 1/8 of the fruits of your land, leave that for the widows and the orphans" and other shit that we dont really follow, and the one we really never follow "don't judge or you too will be judged" because some christians have the need to tell everyone that they are going to hell. i belive that the muslims will be able to become civilized when they stop following the Coran literally, and its even worse because neither them or us know if that shit was well translated.

PS: i was following the manga and i dont know if i can keep with that much suffering, im already kinda depresed and i need something to warm my hearth

Not him, but you two are way off-topic.

isn't there a illustration with that?

>but the diference between us and the islamist is that we dont follow the bible literally
Once again, stop making a fool of yourself. If you think true Christians don't follow the Bible literally then you haven't read the New Testament.

>and the one we really never follow "don't judge or you too will be judged" because some christians have the need to tell everyone that they are going to hell.
And that's not what that quote was about at all. Warning someone isn't the same as judging them and only someone completely unfamiliar with the doctrine would make such a categorical error.

Given the amount of Rem love I'm seeing, she's going to feature pretty heavily in this next anime arc isn't she?

REM IS CUTE

CUTE

Yeah, she's the second most important character in the series.

She is the main heroine

>mfw someone replies to me in a Re:Zero thread and there's spoilers in the reply.

>Patting her own head
Rem is a lewd girl! Lewd!

Please don't sexualize the Rem.

You stop that.

more?

>head patting

why do people think this is a cute thing to do to girls? Especially girls significantly stronger than you

wat

>mfw their horns are canonically one of the most sensitive parts of their body

Literal semen demon.

>Not enjoying headpats

Poor form user, poor form.

That probably explains why the twins enjoy headpats so much.

Explain to me why Rem is better than Rem
>inb4 clowndick
No, an actual reason.

Is RE zero a sequel to an anime or can I watch it straight up without watching anything else? ty

Imagine licking and giving a blowjob to her horn.

I... I actually want to do that.

No it's a new series, you can watch it now

You can straight up watch it then wait for arc 3.

Arc 4 Ram.

>Explain to me why Rem is better than Rem
>Rem
>Better than Rem
But they're the same person, and that person is perfect.

I made the same mistake when I saw Re:Zero in the seasonal chart. It's not unusual to see a ':' and think 'sequel'.