American here. I'm visiting a friend who is on deployment in Germany near the Stuttgart area for a period of time...

American here. I'm visiting a friend who is on deployment in Germany near the Stuttgart area for a period of time. During the day the cucked Germans walk around in total fear everyday, think of Half-Life 2 - that is the vibe you get. Anytime we try to talk about Germans about anything they will just get offended and hissy.

Then at night time they'd tell us to stay off the streets so we obviously ignored them. There are Turkish gangs that regularly patrol the city streets and basically control the entire city.

Yesterday I got hammered and exploded on a group of Germans, telling them to take their country back to which they replied, "We should just let it fall in order for people to understand how sorry we are.".

I angrily started ranting at them and was kicked out of the bar and the bartender threatened to call the police on me because my views were apparently illegal in Germany. So i am never going back to Germany again and I will say this to any Germans in the thread: time is ticking, please for the love of fucking God just stop being so fucking afraid.

America has problems, we are collapsing but at least we put up a fight on the streets.

holy shit germany is FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullshit, stop larping proxyfag.

what is the name of the city??

Should have driven 100km away from Stuttgart to the country side. Would have come back with a VERY different impression. It´s basically like as if I went to the US to only visit Portland and then think that this represents all of America. We will take it back user, don´t you worry.

>was kicked out of the bar
Beta male American gets kicked out of gay bar by 5 ft 2 German faggot. How does it feel to be an utter failure?

>he's in denial
Stuttgart. What a shithole.

look on the bright side, user. those Germans (Europeans for that matter) who survive the next 4 generations, will be some tough individuals.
>For context: See post-Bolshevik Russia
>For perspective; don't assume that the Russian people are on-board with the remnants of the Communist Bolsheviks. The average indigenous Russian is not on-board with the grand plan to destroy the West (specifically, the US/D.C.)
>Modern-day Germany is very much like the Chinese of old who still harbor unhealed wounds from the intentional destruction of the Ming dynasty.
An enormous amount of pressure has been placed on the German to make him feel that his very existence is a bane to society/humanity. What else would you expect? Modern-day Germans act like any normal person who lives in a chaotic environment. Those responsible for the condition of the modern-day German, will not outrun fate. They had damned-well better hope their God is not a no-show, like when they were being loaded into ovens. tick tock!

German visiting America here. MACH VITZEN STUOCK SVATZEN RICKEN VON STFFENSPIEL!!!!

Get the fuck out of my country before the cuck rubs off, Yurofag.

Germany is fucked, yes, but you're obviously a shill.

Fuck off with that pathetic attempt of shilling

You stupid faggot.

the most unbelievable story ever. you have no friends, and you'd never leave your mom's basement.

expound Nigger!

>butthurt kraut hiding his flag
>and his tears

>There are Turkish gangs that regularly patrol the city streets and basically control the entire city.

Bullshit

I started laughing out loud. Then i had a feeling in my gut. GOTFASKJDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Is the Communist Caliphate really our future?

Autism

It's true. They are called "Osmans of Germania" or something.

Stop lying, amerilard.