Kenneka Jenkins - No Justice No Peace!

ibtimes.com/new-kenneka-jenkins-theories-claim-teen-was-drugged-police-edited-hotel-video-2590625

Black activists are convinced she was
murdered, despite surveillance footage clearly showing her drunkenly walk into a kitchen, towards a freezer.

The freezer had no lock, and could be opened from the inside, yet she died in the freezer. For some reason, blacks think she was murdered. What is it with niggers and bizarre theories when it's obvious someone just died of misadventure?

Remember Kendrick Johnson? He fell into a rolled up wrestling mat and died. They still haven't let that one go, and they've got all kinds of wild theories, despite the fact that he obviously just fucked up and died. It appears to be the same story with Kenneka Jenkins.

Other urls found in this thread:

re-newsit.com/2014/05/william-andersons-blatant-lie-about-gbi.html
usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/12/11/21867811-parents-of-georgia-teen-found-dead-in-gym-mat-rally-for-inquiry?lite
youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kendrick_Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=b_yCj6fXtlA
cnet.com/news/mtv-meet-your-internet-trolls-online-harassment-gamergate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody here gives a shit about wtf happened to her

ive been reading comments like that all over and it is just bizarre they think it is some grand conspiracy. a fuckin dumb nigger doing dumb nigger things

well how she die?

>Nigger dies because too stupid to live

wow big surprise

This is the same shit as the black teen who was found dead rolled up in a fucking wrestling mat, Kendrick Johnson. There is no evidence of anything in either case but because the victim is black, suddenly this is because of racist white people deciding to just randomly off a black teen. They truly believe there is some secret organization of white supremacists going around and killing black teens. These "people" are so fucking stupid, their brains literally work like a middle schooler's, which is probably why they commonly use children in their propaganda.

She was just really drunk and high then chose a bad place for a nap.
She fell asleep in a walk in freezer while drunk and high

>What is it with niggers and bizarre theories when it's obvious someone just died of misadventure?

Niggers love alternative explanations to well-settled things. It makes them feel #woke.

black out drunk on top of low IQ and couldnt find way out of unlocked freezer.

#JustChilling

because it's true that every black person has 300,000,000 dollars worth of melanin on them. white people conspire to kill black people and harvest them for their melanin.

Kendrick Johnson's organs were missing, foul play def involved.

I mean like an official cause of death. No guessing

some one should make a troll vid showing how to extract melanin by cutting oneself or something like that

black american here:

opinions on white americans for blacks is: "whites are and always will be racist and violent towards blacks, and time and policy have only made them less(openly) racist(but still untrustworthy).

combine that with the "hood saint" (even the worst fuck up in the black community gets their sins absolved once they eventually die or get locked up) and you got this.

Melanin is valuable. Beethoven's mother was a moor. Melanin didn't kick in until he was deaf. Started writing music, started hearing again, became an expert. Kang confirmed.

this

every black friend i've had - when we're playing a game or something and I explain the best course of action, i can tell that they hate it. i don't think it's that they hate me explaining it, it's like they have to go unorthodox. even if it hurts them. it's hard to explain but it is ALWAYS the case. they ALWAYS have to go against the grain. i think there's value to that mode of thinking but sometimes it's at toxic levels.

who gives 1 single fuck about this dead nigger? fuck off!

Poop icicle.

>He is on the tip of the iceberg

Look up the cost of printer ink, coincidence?

I think africans are very sensitive to cold temp, remember the ones who were frozen in Canada?

The mother cares. If whitey did it, she can win the ghetto lottery.

The Kendrick Johnson case is bizarre though. You can't just crawl into a rolled up mat such that you get stuck.

It was standing on end. He went in from the top, via bleachers. His shoes were in it, so he was trying to reach down and get them, then fell in, head first.

according to all the jews in this thread you can. Case closed. Nothing to see here.

Official cause?
Hypothermia

>Video was edited
Well, I am sure that with all those money that BLM receives from Soros for sure they will have some spare change to hire an expert that could verify.

>When Kendrick Johnson's body was exhumed, a pathologist discovered his organs were missing and he had been stuffed with newspaper

>Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson hired Dr. William R. Anderson to provide a second opinion. The private pathologist presented a four-page report of his findings Aug. 15 saying he detected hemorrhaging on the right side of Johnson's neck. He concluded the teenager died from blunt force trauma near his carotid artery and that the fatal blow appeared to be non-accidental.

>Johnson's family said Anderson also revealed that most of his internal organs were missing and the body cavity was filled with newspaper.
so this 4 page report makes no mention of the organ removal, but the dude tells the parents later that the organs were missing?

She hung out with the wrong crowd and the wrong people. I'm pretty sure her friends got her killed. I don't know why the mother is attacking the police and not pointing her fingers at Kenneka's friends.

A lot of industrial freezers have counterintuitive release mechanisms on the inside. Its usually a big button you have to push, if it was dark and she was as wasted as she seems I don't see how there's any question as to what went down.

>whites are and always will be racist and violent towards blacks, and time and policy have only made them less(openly) racist(but still untrustworthy).

Has nothing at all to do with niggers constantly approaching me with half intelligible bullshit stories about how they need a ride across the fucking county because reasons. You really can't get read on animals who can barely speak English and shuffling around with their pants other than they mean you harm.

So cut the shit nigger, whites have every reason to be agressive toward agressive animals. You don't go out and hug bears.

Fucking amateurs. I don't know how many winter nights I've gotten drunk, walked out of the bar and passed out somewhere outside. Yeah, I woke up shivering my balls off but I would just walk to the nearest convenience store, go to the bathroom and use the air dry for 5 minutes then I was fine.

If you're going to be an alcoholic, do it right.

show me the 4 page report

go find it yourself you lazy bones

re-newsit.com/2014/05/william-andersons-blatant-lie-about-gbi.html

You ever try quitting? I used to do that shit, but slowly put the bottle down. Now I don't even like getting drunk, and my memories of it just make me feel shame. 10 years of being drunk, just a stupid blur of me wasting time... Glad they're behind me.

>counterintuitive
>big button

wat?

>Remember Kendrick Johnson? He fell into a rolled up wrestling mat and died.

I don't know why that made me laugh. I'm a terrible person.

It's a terrible death, but just look at pics of the guy. It's actually my biggest fear - being upside down in a narrow tunnel, unable to move. It's a truly awful death, and I can't bring myself to pity him because he'd have probably killed someone by now if it hadn't happened.

Why does she have Prince's moustache?

It was established later that the shitty nigger funeral home was responsible for the newspaper-stuffing...look near the bottom of this article.

usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/12/11/21867811-parents-of-georgia-teen-found-dead-in-gym-mat-rally-for-inquiry?lite

youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM
face your fears

People panic and yank on them. When I worked as a cook in college, we had a new "manager" get trapped in the walk-in this way. All she had to do was push, but she just kept pulling...to the point that she almost broke the mechanism as we were trying to get her out.

They don't give a shit about the sheboon. They just want an excuse to chimp out.

Stupid nigger went in search of STEALING food...walked into a freezer and then was TOO stupid to figure out how to open the door from the inside. Stupid Nigger is DEAD. Wish it happened 40 million more times.

Hate niggers! They are fukkking retarded apes.

Demand Segregation Now!

That makes sense. I appreciate the serious explanation.

KJ. Coincidence??

He had organs missing though. So that one was a weird case.

Used for cloning purposes. Hi Zakee!!

That case was pretty bizarre, really. They had scooped out his internal organs and replaced them with newspaper, apparently. I don't think that's standard practice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kendrick_Johnson

These are people who actively believe:

>African ancestors were astronauts
>They were giants
>They ruled over ancient Egypt (yes, all of them, not just a select royal class)
>Their higher melanin concentration contains secret, hidden powers
>Their women can perform chants to drop a man dead in his tracks
>That there is nothing wrong with getting free food, shelter, and affirmative opportunities and claiming you're oppressed
>That there is nothing wrong with getting free food, shelter, and being a state dependent parasite
>Slavery only ever existed in America and still isn't rampant in Africa
>That the majority of them are no longer slaves just because they got dem cool rims, a joint, a 40 and a fat booty ho but work 50hrs/wk at McD's makin dem fat stacks
>They like shiny thangs because they come from da land of diamonds and they wuz kangz so its in there blood
>They were the original Israelite's
>That they would be better off out from under white mans civilization (maybe by their standards, no job, no innovation, stay fucked up, rape whenever, sleep all day, etc.)
>That the reason they aren't exploring space and having intergalactic civilizations by now are because of the white mans oppression
>That hurricanes are caused by the ghosts of slaves who came to America on a similar route
>Heroin dealers who shoot at cops are gud boys

MTV is planning something bad guys..... And we to do something about it!!
youtube.com/watch?v=b_yCj6fXtlA

"Meet your internet troll IRL on new MTV reality series": cnet.com/news/mtv-meet-your-internet-trolls-online-harassment-gamergate/

(Also praise KEK!)

That's a poor explanation and you know it.

Who she? I'd pumo n dump

>Claims she was drugged
When are they not drugged?

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE
GET DRUNK AND
YOU FREEZE

WHAT DO WE WANT?
A DEFROST!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
NOW!

>look up this case
>family claims that it was racially motivated assault and sues everyone even remotely related, evidence or not.

Her "friends" murdered her. Their IDs were fake. This was a case of a dumb ass ho getting what she deserved.

She would have popped out welfare babies eventually. Her brother is in jail.

Fuck this skinny bitch.

They went missing after he died. It's not like he was found with vital organs missing. It's likely the coroner disposed of them thru unauthorized (and thus cheaper) means.

Congratulations on doing exactly what every nigger does and assume someone is literally harvesting live black people organs

No justice! No peace! Get dat gurl a fleece!

we should encourage them.
Every chimp out get more people to see the truth about them and those that support them

Nobody anywhere cares except a few opportunistic niggers planning on how to steal more shoes

I didn't imply that. I meant that whoever did the autopsy did it, you daft cunt.

no justice, just ice

Exactly.

And this.

But shills of course know this, and it to remain concealed. Minimizing any possibly of outside thought. Shills like this (

It's a perfect explanation. When I first heard about it I assumed that's exactly what happened because I've seen this happen multiple times. I had a handful of gymnist cousins growing up and my uncle owned a gym and the smaller ones would purposefully jump into rolled up mats and get stuck for fun.

>Heroin dealers who shoot at cops are gud boys
Well, St. Louis just commemorated this guy...

>dead nigress
who cares?

We definitely have to figure out a way to get this meme going. If we make this happen the nog population will decrease by 50% in one year.

Don't. Otherwise, you'll risk getting innocent blacks killed. It will reduce 75% or more.