Sexbots are NOT the future

Fuck off with the sexbot shit. It's the most pathetic beta shit ever, it amounts to "instead of trying to fix women, let's just give up and fuck dolls instead". From the beginning of the time, the purpose of women has been to serve men. Instead of being a goy and thinking that "sexbots are the future" how about you virgins start thinking about asserting your natural dominance over women. Make them act in their intended role.

You want to say "modern women are so degenerate blah blah sexbots are better"? Well the fucking thing is, if women are being so degenerate it's the mans job to keep them in line. That's how it's always been, who the fuck else is going to do it? The problem is that the modern man has no balls.

There is a kind of "nuclear option" for women. It's called DD/LG, and you cannot call yourself an Alpha male if you're not in a relationship like that.

Also, if all you're going to do is respond with
>roastie
then fuck off back to --
Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaihaven.org/fella-hame-lips-episode-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roastie is roasted

OP is peak degeneracy
SAGED and reported

Fpbp

Why don't you make some actual points towards the discussion rather than this garbage.

Man women sure get salty when you outsource their one and only valuable contribution to society.

>t. roastie

Men who are in the market for this are allegedly ugly permavirgins. So other men have no reason to care because that lowers the level of competition. Women have no reason to care because you weren't going to fuck them anyway.

The only people who have any logical reason to give a fuck about this are roasties who are mad because they'll no longer be able to use their smelly slimehole to manipulate their beta orbiters.

Guy who is into this here, I can confirm this.

FPBP

BioCunts BTFO

R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

I was in a DDLG relationship for quite some time but it devolved into her wanting to be even more degenerate and get another daddy to play with while I was at work. I told her absolutely not and she said I would let her if I loved her so I lovingly showed her the door. It's degeneracy but if another girl could keep themselves in check I would do it again. I agree with you in the sense that it's basically the closest you can get to the traditional housewife experience even if it does feel weirdly pedo-like

In the last thread, some said this:

>When women lose their leverage(their vaginas) they'll realise their self worth and wont be so cunty. This is a good thing for all men.

You think women will just magically revert back to their natural role of femininity? No, they'll keep importing as many non whites as possible and doubling down on feminism to fulfill your old role.

>god made man in his own image
>in turn man made dolls in his own image.

fuck off this the natural process of becoming gods, when we create we become closer to god himself.

>asserting your natural dominance over women. Make them act in their intended role.

See... nowadays this will land you a comfy cell in a federal prison.

>cars are beta

Good luck trying to convince women of that.

Why does this bother you so much?
Roasting toasties getting desperate

Some men don't want to deal with women's bullshitery anymore
That's basically why this entire thing started

I do not argue with roasties
You're kind lacks forethought

Because they don't care about reality. Women aren't "broken", they're half the fucking planet, they're complex apex predators.

The bitter shut in autists don't want to deal with real women because at the end of the day, that usually leads to them having to actually work on themselves.

And most of the children here are indolent pussies.

fuck off no-doll

>[vaginal prolapse intensifies]

sage lads,sad roastie just wants to be used as a bank then thrown away.

What is ddlg? Also good on you to kick that whore out
"You would let me if you loved me" kek I'd have kicked her face in for that phrase

Ddlg is good but as it gets popularized, liberals are poisoning the well.

Don't fall for the sexbot jew, that is all. They will just keep on importing sandniggers and double down on feminism.

If you want to go around calling people roasties and add nothing to the discussion, as I said.. fuck off back to

>the purpose of women has been to serve men.
Except they no longer want to serve us and want to be independent.
>media mentions having children is the worst thing you can do
Might as well get a sexbot. Why get a wife that constantly nags and doesn't provide offspring.

>instead of trying to fix women

Stopped reading there. Have you ever tried to fix ANY human being, let alone a woman? Your opinion has been disregarded. KYS

So this is what it looks like to get completely BTFO

>tfw in a DDLG relationship
Shits SO cash. I thought Sup Forums would be into submissive women. I am elated to see more of this on the board as of late.

>don't want to deal with real women
Are talking about smashing corrupted whores or starting a family? Getting laid isn't an accomplishment but the family-unit has been rekt by decades-long marxist propaganda and government programs. Sad!

Basically you treat the girl like the child that she is. Usually they want to dress in kid's clothes and wear diapers and stuff too but you can find more normal ones if you hate that sort of stuff.

I wouldn't have kicked her out except she told me she had already found and messaged a couple and wanted me to set up a "play date" here with them to meet them because for some reason she thought I'd be ok with another man touching her ever in her life. I barely got her out of the house without kicking her out like in the old cartoons and she kept begging for forgiveness for almost a month after. Cheat on me once, shame on me for trusting you. Cheat on me twice? Not gonna let it happen.

nice copypasta

And those non-whites will discover sexbots as surely as they'll discover alcohol.

We're not degenerate for nothing.

>It's another roastie with a meme flag thread

Face it cunt, you're going to be forced to be more than a set of holes in the future whether you like it or not.

But what if it DOES serve men?:

hentaihaven.org/fella-hame-lips-episode-1/

AI is the future. Like it or not. Humans are inherently self destructive. Putin and Musk have been warning us about the dangers of not regulating AI.... along with a few other people.

The only edge a woman has over the doll is she cleans the cum

This.
I'm 34. I was married. But it didn't work out. The ship has sailed as far as having children goes. It takes time to safely go from dating to making babies. I'd be damn near 40 by the time I got there.

Women serve no purpose in my life now. When I was there none of the other women were willing or able to demonstrate a level of personal responsibility conducive to starting a family. I don't even go out of my way to get my dick wet anymore. A Sex bot would be replacing absolutely nothing in my life other than my hand.

And if you get a male bot you don't have to give head at all. Funny how this works both ways.

your little girl fetish is way sicker than sexbots

This is literally just pedofetish garbage. You have to go back.

Ready for a derailment.