Sailor Moon Crystal

Infinity 9 Infinite Labyrinth 2 - this is the last week of Professor Tomoe. guess he'll never get to play that game of twister...

I am watching the original for the first time now.
It's slow. Five episodes and the team is just Usagi. I liked first episodes of Crystal better. There, I said it.

The 90s anime has a lot more world building and character development. You'll appreciate that when Crystal blows past stuff because it goes at manga speed. Sailor moon has some of the best "filler" in anime

But the filler of the 90's helped a lot for the characters

Which Sailor Senshi would you fuck?

Usagi so I could become King of Earth

Typically the kind of gesture japanese people never do.

You can became the king of Earth, but I will be the one who put my flag on the Moon's hole.

The old show was better.

At least the new anime looks better than this shit.

Hehe.

That screencap it's a masterpiece,what the hell are you talking about?

>this was aired here on tv

Did Crystal simply skip the Demon Tree arc?

> they still air it on my country

I want to _____ this girl.

Just found out my SM waifu was actually a male all along.

Fuck you dubs.

You never saw this before?

Hell Tree is anime filler, so yes. this is the manga being retold

it sucked anyhow

I'm not a big fan of SM series, but I watched SuperS arc as a kid, and loved the amazon trio. I started watcing Crystal and decided to re-watch the 90's SuperS to see Fish Eye since there's no planned season 4 yet, and that's how I found out.

I don't remember that scene, it must have been cut.

Sailor moon pussy crystal?

Useless censorship for something that doesn't even detailed drawn.

Flat pussies are sexy,IMO.

TOEI, GIVE THE PRECURE AND DBSUPER BUDGET BACK!

also, you can cancel Ghost, isn't comfy enough for me.

No way man, their budget give me this moe Usagi so they can suck it as much as they want.

Yes, cancel Ghost. I also have lost hope for Ghost because of Mugen damashit, we have Amazons anyway.

why is she so perfect?

Why are cells always so dirty?

How was the reception of DBSuper on Japan aside of episode 5?

Why are the S1 transformations so hypnotic?

Usagi is the miracle of the universe.

Maybe because the animator also use it as jerk off material ?

An underrated miracle

and she's so humble

Last episode's subtitles were questionable at times.

Yeah it's slow because it was coming out around the same time as the sailor moon manga.
That manga updated once a month so they used filler to fill the gaps for the weekly episodes.
Trust me when I say, you will appreciate the filler.
It helps with building the characters more between the events that happened in the manga.

S3 of Crystal is good, but for a first time sailor moon viewer i'd highly recommend finishing the original anime, first.

RIP Professor Tomoe
He never got to play twister
;_;

Would it seem like I missed alot if I start this show with this season?

Flat pussie.

Which release of original has the best colors?

Literal flat pussy this time.

Do you know the characters' personalities and their backgrounds? Also you'll need to know about the last two arcs since it's a continuous story.
If you truly want to start watching sailor moon from this new season of crystal, read the manga up to act 27 and start.

Moe Usagi is much better than DBS and Precure, m8
>not being attracted to cute traps
what are you, gay?

Is this Yuri?

Do you consider futa on girl yuri?

Hellsing?

In my Sailor Moon?

BunnyHat raws, according to most people.
Personally I like the pink hue of the Sailor moon center release a bit more, but you could never go wrong with BunnyHat raws

Ikuhara tried to make it a yuri when he worked on the original anime.
And most of the characters are implied to be bi or gay.
That's up to you to decide

I'm only familiar with the original anime where he was made to be some poor sap that did whatever he could to save Hotaru, so imagine my shock when I saw the flashbacks this episode. He's too cruel to his daughter.
I miss my 90's Dr.Tomoe ;_;

So how is Crystal S3 Sup Forums?

obviously good.
It's better than seasons 1 and 2 of SMC.
I might even say it might be better than the original 3rd season of the SM anime. But only because there's some plot points that make more sense now, and Usagi is way more mature.

Has a lot of Yaoi and Yuri

There's a lot of yuri in this series

Time for a weekly post of the only alpha male in this series.
Why is he so based?

Seriously, what was up with those?

some retard is in charge of translation.
My japanese is nowhere near good and I can still translate better than whatever those are.
Heard the spanish subs were better thank goodness i'm bilingual :^)

Ah, entonces estaré bien si miro esos c:

>there's a lot of yuri in this series

sign me up im in!!

¡sí se puedes! Que se diviertan viendo!

Have fun user. Unfortunately there's no outright kissing in the old anime, but there is lots of flirting and it helps give solace knowing Ikuhara worked on this.

Best girl.

Since we are talking about yuri. How did Utena not flop like bears and everything that went beyond subtext?

Only last episode's?

Watching RAW is better than those shitty sub.

Where can I watch it raw ?

I need it to take some screencaps.

>Where can I watch it raw
The same place where you downloaded it.

I know people have been complaining about bad translations (e.g. ) but I didn't notice any outright spelling/grammar issues until the latest episode.

I agree.
We are talking about the horse, right?

Does this have romance, or is there some NTR type shit from this guy I saw images with some black hair guy

Wow, these Sailor Moon episodes just keep coming, and I keep not watching them.

Maybe you just unconsciously ignore the subs and let your years of chinese webtoon knowledge took over so you can understand it without problem.

Grammar or spelling don't matter if the whole thing is worse than the worst of early 2000s fansubs. Seriously, they're worse than funi.

I kinda like crystal S3 but there's something incredibly boring about it.
I miss 90s Pr Tomoe and crazy Daimons too

with this level of dodging, I wouldn't believe Crystal's Usagi failed her PE class.

>gif
>not webm
>320x180

Usagi don't use her Holy Grail dope for PE class, she's fair like that.

Man, those two were lame.

Iron Mouse > Lead Crow > Aluminum Seiren >>>> Tin Nyanko

Well at least he got to kiss her there.

Tin Nyanko was such a bitch. I don't care if she was possesed to do all the things she did, she still deserved the death she got.

Yeah. That's the issue with the manga is that everything is pretty straightfoward.
Which isn't bad in hindsight honestly, but I was so spoiled with how much comedy was in the original anime it feels bland in comparison.
Still good to look forward to on Mondays though.

You mean his brother, Saphir?
Yeah there seems to be something going on between the two of them.
The scene where he ruffled his hair around in the original anime, and some of Saphir's dialogue about sailor moon was cut in the 90's dub which implies that it probably gave off a homo vibe (which it did honestly because Ikuhara can't help himself)
Not to mention in the manga he's pretty obsessed over Prince Demando and he attempted to kill Sailor Moon/hated her because that's all his brother ever paid attention to anymore.
It's just lots of subtext between them.

Yes.

to be honest i always forgot Tin Nyanko

She's voiced by Pikachu's voice actress. I find her hard to forget just because of that.
Honestly Siren was more forgettable, she was lazy and useless.

That's some precure dodging

I was pretty amazed seeing this scene.
I'm not used to seeing Usagi being able to carry herself during a battle without tripping and falling.

This, i've seen a lot of people shitting on Usagi for that

Now we know where's the Precure budget used for.

Officially hyped for next week.
Finally mai childhood waifu is remastered in glorious digital HD.

It's endearing but it does becoming annoying sometimes.
I'm almost done with the original anime, still in the middle of Stars, and she's still whining during the battles and having people tell her what to do.
I know its for comedy, and yeah it's funny, but it really takes away from the maturity she grew from the 1st season to now.

Does she get a transformation next week?

He looks like a flabby noddle man.

I hope so.

They better give her a proper transformation.
It's been over 20 years and we never got one, they owe us

Daily reminder Venus is best

How can the moonlight be the message of love?
It's just... moonlight, it doesn't tell me anything.

Because you are not loved, user.
You have no messages (0)

Stars and Sailor V will be the best parts of Crystal.

2deep4u

Sailor Moon is the moonlight and she loves this planet and everyone that was born here.
;_;

Im fucking psyched, the stakes are high and Im hoping for an awesome Saturn awakening and transformation, Toei pls dont let us down

Considering all things regarding quality, do you think Toei is caring more about SMC than DBS or is it the other way around?