Slavery is a terrible mark on American history...

Slavery is a terrible mark on American history. It was a horrid institution that dishonored our history because it brought niggers to this country and doomed its future.

Agreed. They have to go back.

The only mark I see is on the Nigger's back.

slavery became a thing because of capitalism, money is the root of all evil as told in the bible, and the same place also states that the evil rules this world, so there is no solution , it's all shit

>Slavery is a terrible mark on American history.
Someone should tell that to the American Indians who owned slaves and the black person who was the first slave owner in the colonies.

>because it brought niggers to this country
Someone should tell that to the blacks who sold each other into slavery in Africa and the Jews who shipped them here.

How could they have known that society would fall so far as to believe that blacks were equal humans. They never would have believed that people would be so stupid as to believe niggers are human

fuck your bible

nice plot twist, checked and kek'd

>enslaved
>have a place to say, food, and employment
>be freed
>complain about being homeless, having no food, and no jobs
And hundreds of thousands of white men died to make this happen.

Yeah it really was a horrible mistake. Bringing niggers into a country is the kiss of death.

If only we could hold the descendants of the people who shipped them here accountable...

gimme my reparations whyte boi

Why mention America? People did it all over the world. America was among the first to abolish the practice. PROVE ME WRONG

Slavery was not the bad part....pushing it to the 2.0 levels of today is what made it turn into a social problem

When 1% of the world is allowed to have art shows and fuck children and the 99% is made to not have an original thought, that becomes the problem

America was founded by Freemasons. This was all planned in advance.

I'm gathering info and sources to BTFO America forever in future threads, stay tuned.

Lol,

The picture that brought down slavery.

Riddle me this:

>if this picture brought down slavery via white moral outrage,
>how can whites be immoral monsters?

It's almost like we have a luddenpresse of foreign nationals running our media and falsifying our history.

I'm sure it's just a

(((((((((((((((Coincidence)))))))))))))))

You're actually right user.

One of the goals of the illuminati was egalitarianism.

Equality of women equality of the races, a brotherhood of humankind.

Kek what a plot twist at the end

Big if true. Put it in a pdf so we can download it , include the links to sources faggot