23RD IS REAL

>TWO 5.6, 5.7 earthquakes in California near 4 nuclear reactors
> 2 are BIGGER THAN FUKUSHIMA

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
Look at the West Coast

Also, NoKo is testing an H bomb "over the pacific" tomorrow... in other words, ~12 hours from now

Is it really fucking happening Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_end_times_prediction
youtube.com/watch?v=Mitw5haqx5Y
twitter.com/buckturgidson79/status/911304617883049984
youtube.com/watch?v=NBE-uBgtINg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pis3veqKl8k
youtube.com/watch?v=h2vW-rr9ibE
youtube.com/watch?v=U-VCFG8yJ5w
youtube.com/watch?v=QqKKJNy8x_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it is friend, it's fallout time

>5.6, 5.7

>Is it really fucking happening Sup Forums?

no you fucking idiot. a 5.x quake 80 miles off coast 7 miles deep doesnt even cause tsunamis you stupid piece of shit.

> larp flag
> thinking people read your post

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

>canadian
>calling anyone else's flag "LARP-tier"

im in LA. Nothing will happen. Go to sleep. Also if you see some demons tomorrow slay them. We all wont be raptured at once. Stay with the faith. Stay with the Lord God in Heaven and Jesus Christ. Be the best you can be. Tomorrow is just the beginning of the cycle.

>Also, NoKo is testing an H bomb "over the pacific" tomorrow... in other words, ~12 hours from now
omg SOURCE????????

hi hitler

>Canadian

Local radio

but im wondering how he knows nk will launch the nuke tomorrow. all i knew was that they think about doing it.

Matthew 21
7 "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

Rev 12 is in the middle of the tribulation

well can't argue with these digits the dutch says the truth

Lame

The rod and ring will strike tomorrow

This is just the initial hype
The biggest let down is what follows
Nothing will happen
Your erections will become worse and harder to achieve.

Where the people making a bunker in their backyard hoping on any kind of apocolypse right? or is this all just bullshit?

>5.6 and 5.7

Leaf, i know you dont get many EQs up there, but 5's are like piss in the wind f9r the west coast. High 6's arent even that bad honestly unless they start in the center of a major city

>Your erections will become worse and harder to achieve.
lol

this is dumb and you should feel dumb

you Ameritards really get spooked about a minor earthquake let me know when something greater than 8.0 hits you

Reply to this post if you wish to be part of a NoFap/Semen Retention sex magick protection pact to protect yourself and your loved ones from happenings.
Time is running out but it's not too late.

Tomorrow will be the most important day in the history of the world.
And we were born to witness it.

Let it be so.

Why are doomsday prophecies always a bunch of super vague shit than can apply to nearly any event if you try hard enough?

Because shitty things happen, eventually.

The vaguer you are, the more likely one will happen, totally unrelated to your "foresight", in the time it doesn't become total bullshit tier.

It's a lust for apocalypse that has no real reason behind it other than a desire for happenings, frequently even as an attempt to milk others of material wealth using "end of world, lel" as an excuse.

Seriously. Six years ago:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_end_times_prediction

It's really happening this time isn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=Mitw5haqx5Y

they'll cancel the test and post pone it, NK is a non-issue dumb leaf

NOTHINGBURGER
O
T
H
I
N
G

who is this other jew I'm seeing that doesn't know that christ is his savior?
for a while it was just me. fuck you dude. go away.

Please no I just met a cute girl

>Rosbif
>English Kniggit

Given you're a gypsy I bet she is literally just a girl.

literally same
AHAHAHA what irony

Wait a minute...
If/whenever Kim actually does test his bomb over the Pacific, *and it is successful*, wouldn't that still cause some kind of nuclear fallout to be carried across the Pacific and into the U.S. West Coast?

Praise the Lord. Amen.

>tfw no apocalypse gf

Please not again I just my comcast subscription today.

*squish*
*squish*

Oh, didn't notice you there, Drumpfkin. What's that squishing sound, you ask. Oh, just the sound of the teeny, tiny brains of MAGAnts being squashed once their pathetic orange gets impeached.

You know what they say, Humpty Drumpfty sat on a wall, Humpty Drumpfty had a great fall!

Tick

Tock

Drumpfkins...

ur autistic.

Johnny Cash spoke of the ring of fire

now it is happening!

>NoKo is testing an H bomb "over the pacific"
No they literally are not. Some reporters asked a North Korean foreign diplomat what he though of Trumps speech at the UN. He said "IN MY OPINION, we should perform a nuclear test in the pacific"

>not knowing that rick tor scale is much bigger than his/her mind can perceive.

fucmkijgxfkjgsdfgsdgkjsfgsdfgsdfdfkjgdsgkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjq;eirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rgfffffff mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuh

it might.

and your source is where?

then why did trump say this:?

twitter.com/buckturgidson79/status/911304617883049984

Do it, Kim! Do it for the happenings!

do you suggest he take inappropriate action in that case?

underrated

it means there is something serious about the pacific nuke thing if trump says that.

No. And you realize 5.0s are super weak and you know our plants aren't junk like fukishima right?

>Also, NoKo is testing an H bomb "over the pacific" tomorrow... in other words, ~12 hours from now
wat, source?

Yah.. as if it would dump anywhere near what fukishima has been shitting into the water..

You actually think norks have a crazy huge bomb? It's Fucking small and pathetic. We have none nukes that do more damage

so he should react appropriately
whether that means destruction of the missile prior to launch, just after launch, or retaliation after a loss to the homeland (and/or territories) then Rocket Man will effectively have committed suicide for himself and his regime
It will be the likes of which the world has NEVER seen

>Also, NoKo is testing an H bomb "over the pacific" tomorrow.
Bombing the Pacific can't be good right? Where's all that radiation going to go?

well looking at the fukushima radiation, it travels eastward across the pacific from the orient's perspective

>our plants aren't junk like fukishima

Backup generators in the basement being flooded is what made Fukushima happen, the quake was a 9.0 and it didn't damage them.

They said they might, didn't say when. It'll be fun when that flies overhead.

Thanks trump

np.

implying their KeK has not risen to power in the multiverse

GG no RE

Turn that star upside down like the frown on your face and frogs and swamps and your flag and etc etc etc muh molech while being idolatrous

I have to work tomorrow. Should I call out?

I feel ya, but WWI and WWII...

>the quake was a 9.0 and it didn't damage them.
the 9.0 caused some damage to the valves of the emergency cooling tanks nipp-o

>not knowing that the Reichs-Tor scale is obsolete and not used anymore
The current magnitude scale is not the Richter scale, even though idiotic journalists tend to incorrectly insert that word into any sentence containing the word "magnitude".

>emergency cooling tanks
Nice random terminology, Leaf.

Tsunami flooded the basements, destroyed the backup generators which were supposed to power the cooling equipment, lead to a meltdown.

The uranium rod and ring of fire will strike

Nothings going to happen bad. I had a mystical experience today. I was told now you are free. And a new appreciation for Earth is about to unfold.

I don't expect you all to believe me. But I love you regardless. Because we are all here in the school of hard knocks together.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBE-uBgtINg

>Saying "KEKE" three times in one sentence.

Remind yourself about courage. Remember what our ancestors fought for.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pis3veqKl8k

fuck your magnitude cunt, you can't measure what is in effect a fucken act of god.

praise kek.

Pro Tip: NOTHING is going to happen tomorrow.

I love you guys, btw.

Quads of truth

And it will set you free

youtube.com/watch?v=h2vW-rr9ibE

I wish something would actually happen.

Fire and fury, right?

But Yellowstone

>mexico just got hit by another aftershock
Oh fuck, that might not be good.

On your death beds, will you be able to say you stood up for something you believed in?

youtube.com/watch?v=U-VCFG8yJ5w

wew

Anyone under the weather today?
I feel something ominous. But I also think it may be placebo.

I know for a fact Earth loves every single one of you. It isn't about the darkness that's weighed us all down. The best stories are always a good comeback.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqKKJNy8x_o

What if the biggest happening is that there is no happening? What if they make the bible seem like a hoax as a ultimate let down for all faith of humanity. Everyone will start losing faith in God completely and a new era of darkness will come?

I think in 2000 years, people will worship shit like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones like the Bible nowadays and be fucking pissed if nothing they interpret as vague happenings will actually happen.

No sir. Loud and Clear