How do we stop political correctness from killing the entertainment industry?

How do we stop political correctness from killing the entertainment industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTDuUHLF7qk
youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY
youtube.com/watch?v=YlQfW9oK1G4
youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc
youtube.com/watch?v=IF2RYhNhBdw
youtube.com/watch?v=g4OBUupicWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Removing Jews would be a start

Why would we stop Jewish friendly fire?

the damage has already been done. The good news is that there is now a rising trend of independent films and YouTube content that is better than 90% better than what Follywood churns out

We accelerate it, obviously.

Spbp

By persisting in doing what you want.

Fuck that old white boy.

We nu/comedy/ now.

Mel is just pissed he can't make fun of niggers, chinks, fags, and spics anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTDuUHLF7qk

actors flocking to Amazon, Netflix and Hulu

We create a new one

blazing saddles btfo

If any of you guys are familiar with the Dean Martin roasts of the 70's. They used to say the most politically incorrect shit I've ever seen. They'd rag on blacks and Jews but it was all in good humor, even Sammy Davis Jr laughed along. By today's standards, your ass would be run out of town in a heartbeat.

those are just as bad if not worse than Hollywood...

he still can, just doesn't want to listen to faggot liberals bitch

The bad news is that youtube and other entertainment are full of shills that will censor and demonitize things they deem edgy or something.

He wanted to make a second Blazzing Saddles but they told him no and threatened him with false rape charges. They will shut him down for this comment with something, just wait.

better stories there but too much "original" content
>throwing all the shit against the wall

This. He got away with it in the day, and it was the interlude to believing shit like blacks have big dicks, and whites have no rhythm. Jews started this mess, and now we're stuck with "PC Killed Comedy", when all their brand of comedy did was usher in an era of degeneracy.

Fuck him. His shit was funny, but only because some of it was spot on. And no, for the last fucking time, white women don't like blacks. Just to dumb ones you wouldn't want to breed with anyway.

Reminder, blazing saddles, a film that was meant to lampoon racism is now considered racist.

Mel is one of YHWH's chosen, he could literally get away with murder if he had to

>white
Brooks is still an edeljude.

>implying the (((entertainment industry))) shouldn't be killed.

Feels bad man

this
never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

who cares about the entertainment industry but people on welfare and jews

Madeline Gail Wolfson was born on September 29, 1942, in Boston, the daughter of Bernard B. Wolfson, a garment manufacturer, and his wife, Freda (née Goldberg).[1][2] She was raised in a non-observant Jewish family.

LOL
SO FUNNY

>who cares about the entertainment industry but people on welfare and jews
All normies.

I hate Mel Brooks.
I remember one time he went on Jimmy Kimmel like 5 years ago.

>kimmel asks him something
>ignores him
>pounds his fucking desk
>does some lowbrow vaudville routine
>kimmel tries to talk
>interupts him
>kimmel and uhh hey mel guess
>ANYONE WANNA HERE A JOKE
>mel looks directly in the camera

honestly, fuck this guy
he's so rude.
If I was him, I would NEVER have him on my show again. Forget Matt Damon, this is a real reason to hate someones guts and have a feud over. It didn't even happen to me and I feel insulted. He is just a disgusting selfish man who cannot even hold a conversation because he wants to put on a show and use you as a means to an end.
fuck him

with WORLD PEACE.

guess who's the Jew - Howard Stern

youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY

my fuckin sides every time I watch this

The best comedians are all black

Deal with it whitey

This aint 1960 no more

And they were all usually drunk off their ass, too.

>Jimmy Kimmel
Literally who? Mel is a complete legend but the other guy sounds like a knock off brand of dog food.

>Rude Jews

>guess who's the Jew - Howard Stern
Howard Allan Stern was born on January 12, 1954, the second child of Ben and Ray (née Schiffman) Stern who lived in the Jackson Heights neighborhood of Queens in New York City.[2] His parents are Jewish, and their families are from Poland and Austria-Hungary

He could, but he would lose shekels.

Let the Jewish industry kill itself. It's a good thing.

(((Mel Brooks)))
The entertainment industry, in its current form, needs to die anyway.

(((They))) already have the news, music, culture, video games, and movies so now they go for sports and comedy.

There's no fixing it. Jews run it so just let it fall.

That's Madeline Kahn. She's a kike too.

Yeah, yer screwed.... your groupies are sjw.

need more kikes like him

>AYO OW YA'LL DOIN TNIGHT!
>*roaring chimp-like screeching*
>I WUZ FUKIN MA WOMAN LAS NITE
>AN U KNOW AFTA YOU DUN FUKIN U TAKE OFF YO DEW RAG AND WIPE OFF YO DIK
>AYO YUV BEN A GREAT CROWD NYUGGAS IZ OUT

Yeah, black comedians are great.

I've got some of those. They're pretty tame compared to the shit they do now, but much funnier.

Play on both angles.

Infiltrate their ranks, encourage political correctness in their safe space.
Outside of their safe space, make fun of their political correctness.

Stern is a degenerate freak. He's a prime example of how evil Jews are and how they have no place in White society.

lol even kikes dont like pc culture

Hitler was right

>independent films
they're mostly garbage
>youtube content
you mean top 10 bullshit, or trash eceleb political channels?

but but he funny he mek fun of niggers n kikes in the show

Where the white boys?

we don't. this is helping us

Mel Brooks seems to have a somewhat skewed view of what constitutes political correctness. What does he mean that Blazing Saddles could not be made today because of political correctness? Blazing Saddles was political correctness! It is pure negro worship, pure down with Whitey. From the oafish Whiteness of Slim Pickens and the townspeople to the White (well, Jewish) woman throwing herself on the sheriff’s glorious black schnitzengruben, there is nothing in that movie substantially different from the grossest PC narratives of today. Every movie made today is nothing but the successor of Blazing Saddles. There is a direct line of descent from Blazing Saddles to Django Unchained and Birth of a Nation.

The fact that Mr. Brooks seems genuinely not to understand this goes to show that Jewish attitudes are highly corrosive of our culture even when the Jews do not consciously intend any harm. Their habits of instinctively lauding minority elements and fringe beliefs while endless kvetching against the majority can only result in destruction. And when at last their influence has finally succeeded in making Western countries unlivable for urbane Jews like themselves, they will turn around and blame it on us for our bigotry.

He's right. Mel Brooks wouldn't be able to make a movie in today's climate. Blazing Saddles definitely would never have been made.

Stoo it? Let a knife sink deepy into its black heart.

>askjews.com

Mel Brooks is fucking based. One of the few good Jews.

I didn't even know that Mel Brooks was still alive. Anyways, let (((Hollywood))) burn and incentivize independent entertainers to flourish in its place. That's the only way we'll ever have actual quality again.

Sensible chuckle, approved.

>you can make fun of everything but the holohoax goyim

Holy shit, I thought he died?

He's not wrong, and he's been saying that since the 90s, even.

Nigga please
5 - 5 split

He was on an ABC gameshow the other day

6/12 black
Blacks 13% of population

Blacks ARE the best comedians,

Okay? What's wrong with that list? You've got Carlin and Pryor who pretty much invented stand up as we know it. You've got Murphy and Cosby who rules the 80s. Rock & Chappelle who dominated around the millenium. The only missing are jews like Seinfeld, and the bad lads like Hicks (who died before he took off) or even the mighty Dice Clay. No idea what Conan or Hart are doing on there.

For once, that's not an unreasonable list.

>I don't care if Jews destroy the White race just as long as I can laugh at it.

>need more kikes like him
In January 1981 Howard Stern was a DJ in Washington, DC at WWDC, DC101, the best rock station in town. On the day after Air Florida crashed into the 14th Street Bridge, gripping the entire nation watching the rescue & recovery efforts, Howard Stern called Air Florida Reservations live, on-air, and tried to book a One-way ticket from Washington National Airport, to the 14th Street Bridge. He reduced the reservation agent to tears, crying on-air, and royally pissed off the entire city in the process. They fired him a few months later, claiming that had nothing to do with the decision to fire him, but it had everything to do with it. People in the DC, VA, MD area talked about that for years.

Mel Brooks is fantastic
it's going to be a sad day when he dies

It's already dead, OP. You can't expect a projection to compete with vidya and sexbots.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlQfW9oK1G4

Try duckduckgo.
Really try it and post back a screenshot.

This is an example of a good jew

post mel's best scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc

We replace it with our own version of it. Just removing the Jews isn't going to cut it these days. We've got chinks and kebabs funding shit as well. Make music. Film some stuff for a movie or show. Write books. Create games. Do what you know the most about and get to work.

Or you can continue whining like a Tumblr bitch. Your choice.

Where's Steve Martin ?!!

Change the channel or turn off the TV, boycott their sponsors, and don't subscribe to cable or don't pay for movies. Support artists and venues that appeal to your values.
Hollywood is acting like they can lose money forever, but they can't

"stand up philosopher"
youtube.com/watch?v=IF2RYhNhBdw

That's who missing! But other than that, it's not your usual google cultural marxist return, like "European inventors" or "American couple".

Comedies made in 2010 couldn’t be made now!

Galaxia in Anger Management, 22 Jumpstreet Principal with a vagina that doesn’t work, etc.

The sudden normalizing of men with beards proudly sporting bras (very common in Manhattan now) drew a line in Comedy Sand. Beyond this line enjoying the vulgar hilarity of trannyism is verboten.

Watching movies from 2002 feels like engaging in an act of teenage rebelliousness.

A part of me wishes Hilary had won just so I could watch the rest of this trippy movie and see what lies beyond Dogs without leashes, Dwindling meat offering restaurants and Land reappropriations.

Would there be an officially praised suicide movement, an amendment making mandarin the official language, progressive cities criminalizing infiltration, the actual adoption of sharia law in detroit or some currently impossible to imagine new religion?

Of course it would be disgusting but I’m genuinely curious what would have happened!

We don't.

People will shit on him on Sup Forums because he is a kike and good god for that, but he really took his banter to another level just to roast orthodox and liberal jews all the time.

>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=g4OBUupicWg

>yfw the black guy that says "we ain't found shit" is Tuvok from Star Trek Voyager.

I personally love how he uses the megaphone to talk to Sanders, then just yells at the dudes combing the desert