White boi shot by based HBPD

He had an object and was being a dindu, but you know (((they))) will never report this in their media as a brutality thing.

liveleak.com/view?i=51f_1506103365

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OCHAWKNEWS/status/911286918536560640
ktla.com/2017/09/22/video-shows-huntington-beach-police-officer-shooting-man-outside-7-eleven/
youtube.com/watch?v=3F3XrlTfgxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he on PCP? Are those non-lethal rounds? How can he just stand up like that after 6 shots or whatever?

Do EMO lives matter?

>Backs away and draws weapon
>Emo kid with knife isn't chasing just pushing hair out of face as cop backs up
>Doesn't say anything like "drop the weapon"
>Starts to unload clip
He should of been killed regardless but in the current climate that looks like non-justified lethal force.

I'd really want to see the earlier altercation when the cop was on top of the emo kid before I make a call.

What the hell is "OIS", I fucking hate abbreviations with passion, they like fucking kikes and leftists to me.

>clip

The gunshots didn’t even sound loud.

Sorry burger. We're so use to the lack of gun crime we know nothing of guns. Hope you survive high school.

One less future liberal arts student

>should of

Officer involved shooting

Depends on the mic/phone and how it handles loud sounds /w normalizing

>emo boy who weighs 100lbs soaking wet
>officer maggot fears for his life

Why are the hogs in our country such spineless little whiny pussies?

>reee fuck drumpffff *bang bang*
>errr fuck...drum----pffffffff *dies*

He got something from his belt, maybe a knife, at that point why risk a hippy knifing your dick

he probably was on something the kid just said no like it wasnt a big deal

Thanks, I can stop banging my head on the wall now.

That mother fucker is dead

pol will defend the state goon squad

You must be a real pussy. The kid is harmless even with a knife. You ever been in a fight before? The fact that he couldn't subdue the kid the first time and had to back off before firing his gun makes me think that cop, and all the cops in the country are Pussies, with a capital P.

Well he's alive and not hurt so he's Smart, with a capital S.

People like you are the reason why our country is filled with leftists and degenerates.

>That one additional shot after firing 6 shots
What the fuck? Your cops are fucking barbarians.

sauce? And by sauce i mean blood.

Non lethal rounds

shot 8 times, no blood. Theres going to be more uproar over him not being killed then if he had. Why do white poeple get non lethal rounds?

why would the cop have non lethal rounds thats dumb

theres no such thing as non-lethal rounds you fucking idiot

like I said. that skinny jean wearing emo who weighs 110lbs at most is a not a threat to anybody. especially not a 185lb cop in body armor who is trained to take down suspects larger and more dangerous than the lead singer of AFI. The pig is a fucking pussy.

>The kid is harmless even with a knife

>The kid is harmless even with a knife

I really wish this meme would die.

My buddy who was a 6'2 power lifter that could bench 500 and deadlift 800 was killed by his chink girlfriend who weighed 85 lbs and had a steak knife

You ever been in a fight? I've dated hairdressers that were bigger and crazier than that scrawny emo kid who have pulled knives on me and guess what? they were pretty fucking easy to subdue without injury.

>9mm

>185lb cop in body armor
Cops don't usually wear kevlar to stop knife attacks.
If you dislike how police handle justified situations, maybe you should sign up and do it your self.
We all know that it's easier to judge someone else's performance from your arm chair than it is to actually do something about it.

No cop is going to be carrying a pistol full of non-lethal rounds, their firearm is for killing and only killing, the kid is fucking dead.

aaaa

latimes com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-shooting-20170922-story.html

he dead

>9mm

yup, it's a fatal shooting, various news networks confirmed

ktla.com/2017/09/22/video-shows-huntington-beach-police-officer-shooting-man-outside-7-eleven/

FUCK THE POLICE
he did nothing wrong, ZOG cops get the fuck out. You're pigs of an occupation government owned by kikes

Mate, i am a prison guard.
I experience/see physical violence on regularly basis.

The only good cracker is a dead cracker. Great video

>We all know that it's easier to judge someone else's performance from your arm chair than it is to actually do something about it.

Which is what Sup Forums does all day every day? Speculating about literally every headline that comes into the news. You should have been here when Obongo was president, newfaggot.
My point is, that cop is a fucking pussy. That's it. If I wanted to be a hog, I would, but I don't want that shit ass low paying job and desu I just fucking hate cops. I wouldn't want to work with a bunch of high strung whiny entitled crybabies since I can just work for myself and make twice the money.

This dude looks like me. Feels weird.

>the way he reacts to getting hit and the way he falls down is more controlled than person collapsing, whose body gave out because of vital organs getting blasted
You only collapse when you lose consciousness asswad. If he wasn't hit in the brainstem, major artery or heart it takes a while to lose enough life juice when pumped up on adrenaline.

>I've dated hairdressers that were bigger and crazier than that scrawny emo kid who have pulled knives on me and guess what? they were pretty fucking easy to subdue without injury.
Good for you, but it only takes one well positioned stab to kill someone. If you don't want to be dispatched with lethal force don't try to apply it on an officer.

If he were a nigger LA would be burning right this second.

But since he's white, nobody cares, as usual.

cop looks like a mexican

>bootlicking pieces of shit will justify this
Pathetic. Fuck this system, fuck the police, fuck ZOG.

This proves 9mm is litterally a meme round.

9meme

Well you're probably overweight if you're a prison guard. That cop is in shape so clearly who could have handled that kid easily, fat boy.

>bu-but cops don't shoot white people!!

He wasn't going down and was still a threat.
Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

>Then the man and the officer were on the ground wrestling when the man grabbed what appeared to be the officer's "magazine clip," both witnesses said.

This one is pretty fucking impossible to justify, there still is zero confirmation that he was even armed, cop never told him to drop anything before firing, or to even stop, just point and shot the kid while he was standing there.

If I ever did apply it would be to show those fucking pussies how to fist fight properly.

It was a magazine. Cop doesn't know if you have a gun to then use those bullets.

Take ammo from a cop, you dead.

"A Huntington Beach Police Department spokeswoman said the officer contacted a male individual outside the 7-Eleven at 6012 Edinger Ave. and they "got into an altercation." Then an officer-involved shooting occurred and the male was taken to a hospital with unknown injuries, police spokeswoman Officer Angie Bennett said.
Police weren't immediately releasing any other details, but just after noon Bennett confirmed the man had died."

>kid goes to 7-11
>cop approaches kid outside and initiates an altercation
>cop kills kid
>nobody gives a fuck cause kid isn't black

not going to even make the evening news, famalam

looks like he took something off of his belt

youtube.com/watch?v=3F3XrlTfgxY

wiggers will also hang on the dotr

>Which is what Sup Forums does all day every day?
Yes, like you're doing right now, poor, ignorant child.
>My point is, that cop is a fucking pussy
And you're mentally deficient.
>lol wtf you're a cop why don't you put your self in unnecessary danger and kill urself wtf i could do better but i wont because im TOO COOL n you don't get paid sHiet

No lives matter until white lives matter.

Then he was a big bitch. And that kid had a tiny knife. Having muscle doesn't mean you aren't a pussy. Lifting a bar isn't going to magically make you grow testicles. Unless she assassinated him he should have never lost a face on confronation knife or no. My foot has 5 times the reach of that knife.

If you so much as breathe in the vicinity of a cop in America you're dead.

>not a threat anymore
Apparently this tweeker was robbing stores, and had just robbed the 711. You can see the wad of cash.

Bootlicker. Kid wasn't told to drop whatever he was holding and he was clearly frozen up as soon as he saw the cop aiming a gun at him from 2 metres away. He was no threat and certainly did not deserve 7 shots to the torso.

This. Its time white people chimp out

nobody gives a fuck about police shootings in general anymore shit happens everywhere everyday

i hope he enjoys his paid vacation and i thank him for his service

>considered white in america

WOHAHAHA!!!!11 no one in the clip is white ffs

Hi kike

Agreed that cop murdered that kid. He didn't even try to just wing him. Could have shot his knee out. Instead he unloaded and when the kid didn't immediately die he shot him again for good measure.

>"Look mom, don't I sounds like a tough bad ass on Sup Forums! I bet they think I'm total hard ass now!...Hey, can you get the goldbond powder for me, I need to rub it between my fatrolls so I don't get a rash again"

See

He took the offices spare mag, and they were wrestling prior.

>He a good white boi

>probably AntiFa

Never said I wasn't speculating you fucking mongoloid.
>And you're mentally deficient.
Thanks for letting me know, kettle.
>signs up for a dangerous job
>scared shitless of dangerous situations
>MURICAAAAA FUCK YEAH
Kill yourself

state facts, be called a jew

careful there friendo

We are talking about that last shot he took, when you start neutralizing a target you don't half ass it, ever, they sear this into your brain in training.
Now as for your general autistic screeching, no one's talking about if he deserved it or not here learn to fucking read you ape.

There is video of them wrestling prior.
See
Stfu stupid Brit

Video of moments before the shooting. I can easily see how the officer may have thought that was a knife or something in his hand, especially the way the guy holds it.

You guys are fucking stupid. Watch the full video he legit reaches for the cop's gear. Safe to say he was reaching for a gun and the cop feared for his life. Kid got MagDumped. Deserved it.

>kike is happy a ZOGcop killed a white man
Bootlicker kike, get out

nice projecting there mate, I am not an obese amerifat.

jesus that handling, what was he doing?
why was he not controlling him by the hand. A quick armbar/armlock would have broken the resistance and he would have been cuffed in less than a minute.
Shit even pepper spray would be enough.

>My buddy who was a 6'2 power lifter that could bench 500 and deadlift 800 was killed by his chink girlfriend who weighed 85 lbs and had a steak knife

News report URL.

dumb leaf

that was legit murder but on the other hand nothing of value was lost

>that
>white
maybe for Sup Forums

It's a good thing the white boy was shot.

>white person dies
>"nothing of value"
JIDF is flooding this thead

>pussy little autistic with a pirate flag posts unoriginal memes because he is upset that lifting weights will never changes the worthless rat he was born to be

>News report URL.

This was back in 2003 in Lebanon, Tn....

>. We're so use to the lack of niggers we know nothing of guns

He takes the cops spare mag. You're getting shot.

Reports are white dindu had just robbed the store. You can see a wad of cash on the ground.

>clip

This is why emus beat you

he was obviously some degenerate junkie fag, do you even eugenics?

yup, same thing being reported by KTLA5

"A few additional seconds of video captured by the same photographer who tweeted the shooting footage appear to show the officer struggling with the man, whose back is on the pavement. The man appears to take something off the officer's duty belt before the officer pulls away and shots are fired."

looks like touching cop's duty gear is an automatic death sentence now
>he could have fired the ammunition in the cop's spare magazine he was holding WITH HIS MIND!!!

I am probably in better shape than you are, but yes, Americans are fat, especially American jailers and prison guards. Since you don't live in America or work in an American prison it's safe to assume you have no idea what real violence is you fucking pussy and I would fucking kill you with my bear hands, probably pretty easily.

>t.beentoprison

>all these bootlickers ITT taking a ZOG cop side instead of their own kinsmen
You're all kiked to this system

if you act like a nigger you deserve to die

protip don't wrassle with a guy who has a gun you wouldnt be defending this maggot if it was you he took a swing at

You already lost. Anybody who has the slightest experience in even playfighting/sparring knows that no matter how skilled you are, once a knife enters the equation, you are fucked. Doesn't matter how many kung fu and karate videos you watched on youtube kiddo

>Then he was a big bitch.
Mind posting a webm of you being stabbed multiple times in a major artery or organ and surviving?
>signs up for a dangerous job
>scared shitless of dangerous situations
So your logic is
>sign up to enforce the laws of the land
>someone breaks the law
>someone tries to kill you
>I shouldn't use lethal force until the moment after they've successfully used it on me but not as they try or before they try
>let them kill you
Sorry, snookems, this entire situation was justified.

>criminal retard plays a stupid game
>wins top stupid prize
next thread

>he could have complied and still be alive

Show your flag fag