7000 episodes

>7000 episodes

It gets good around episode 3588

Don't listen to that faggot, I am 3589 episodes in and nothing good.

It gets pretty good at the 45th arc.

Better animation than DB Super.

>Implying
The housewife war arc in the chapter 2970 is the turning point of the series

>it's a recap episode

Do you think they ever just air the same episode twice and say it's different?

I really do wonder if someone has ever watched all of Sazae-san. Or if its even humanly possible.

Well, if anyone ever ends up on death row, they know what to ask for as a final wish. To marathon this show.

Most of the episodes have been lost if I'm not mistaken.

Everybody knows that the first 3580 episodes are just part of the intro to get into the story and introduce the main cast

Assuming a low ball estimate of 20 minutes per episode, and 7400 episodes, it would take a person around 102 days of entirely uninterrupted watching to catch up. Good god.

That's because you're counting filler, m8.
By that metric is kicks into full gear at about 4156

According to Japan they just redo the same story over and over and over. Probably "lost" episodes 1-3000 and then just reran them on tv.

Nigga episode 2546 is literally the GOAT episode.

episodes
>Not a single fucking video release because author requested no licensed goods
>so only original manga gets reprinted
>Fans share episodes online

It's shit after the soul neighborhood society arc

I'm a compulsive movie watcher, and the lesser quality movies I watch in 2x with subtitles. I have watched more than 2000 movies like this. At 1 hour and 45 minutes on average, it takes 3500 hours at 1x and 1750 at 2x. At some 7 to 10 movies a week it would take about 4 years. In my case, it probably took some 6 years I think, I've also seen plenty of good movies in 1x over the course of these 31 years. It did wonders for my dynamic reading skills though.

It didn't bother my gaming, my reading or my studies. But then again I settled for a cool paying public service job that doesn't take away many hours of my life. Also got married, all that. Of course I never went out much and never bothered with parties and degenerate things like that.

So it's perfectly possible. You possibly spend more time browsing Sup Forums than watching animu.

According to the always reliable Wikipedia, each episode is only six minutes. So that's only 31 days of uninterrupted, light-hearted Japanese comedy.

Assuming you take 10 minutes to shit and you shit once every day: 2.534 days of your life a year, 202 days over the course of 80 years.

If you take 20 minutes or shit twice a day, that's roughly 5.068 days of life every year, 405.44.

If you actually suffer from constipation or just shit too much and spend 30 minutes a day, that's 7.6 days in a year or 608 days over the course of your lifetime. That's more than a year and a half spent shitting.

Now assuming you spend an hour shitposting and browsing Sup Forums every day, that's 1216 days spent here. But your typical NEET spends far more time browsing the internet for no purpose, say, 6 hours a day at least. That'll be 20 years of life of zero productivity.

I don't get this meme.
Do you guys not realize that if it was animated better they'd be more conservative about what they animated, and in turn the number and variety of episodes produced?

Good to know.

Neat, some of them must get lost to time in that case.

so how do you marathon this?

my bro. I also watch tons of movies. When I watch some average film, then I just fast forward it using arrows in MPC. That way 1h35m film is watched in below one hour.

Forever.

I S O N O
S
O
N
O