What's your favorite female-female couple?

what's your favorite female-female couple?

That's forbidden love.

me x u

And it's canon too.

That's disgusting.
Do it again.

>CAnon
/u/ will be crying their ass off.

Couples are better when one of them is a boy.

Madoka x my dick

Yuriphonium

Karen!

Stop this!

Can't unsee that weird right arm reaching for Ribbons.

You better post one image of every possible pairing now. Every single one.

konata x kagami

kuroko x railgun

This one by far

Tomo x Misuzu.

Always.

Why do people even like nico? God, just watching the series, she is worst girl by far.

Never stopped being my number one

They're still my number one.

will never be canon but

Best pair

The one that's actually canonical and can't be waved aside as headcanon, a lesbian's one-sided crush on her oblivious best friend, innocent shipteasing, or a phase the girls will grow out of.
They've made like what, ten thousand anime in the last hundred years? So there should probably be at least ten such couples. Maybe even up to twenty.
One of them might even end up being posted in this thread.

Alright then I'll give you one. They aren't my favorite, but the gap is slim.

Like any other "romance" shit made by Japan that led to nowhere?
Don't attack yuri for the non-confirmed couples when no harem girl ever got answered

Underrated

Here's one

Most of the time the harem MC picks a girl.

What yuri is there to look forward to next season?

good joke

Nah. Its funny when ack flips out. Keep posting crack user

Regalia
New Game
and pic

There are at least a couple already posted.

What about team /u/ in QUALIDEA CODE?

The harems that have ended do.

>This delusion

Nowhere near "most"

Most of the finished ones.

Yeah right

Only catgirls can really love catgirls.

>this p/a/thetic

That is a straight relationship. One woman one man.

Just because you hve a penis does not make you a man

At least you admit you're not even from here, yurishit.

Dude, Asuka has breasts. That totally means that she's a girl too.

Came here to post this.

Just because Nanoha and Fate live together, sleep in the same bed together, raise a child together and don't date (other people) doesn't mean they're a confirmed couple.
Girlfriends is a manga.

Hotaru x Saya
the purest form of love

Also because they married, adopted a daughter, renowned their vows a few times, and have sex for 3 hours every night doesn't mean they are a couple.

That's going too far, you know they don't do that

Best.

>doesn't mean they're a confirmed couple.
They have been a confirmed couple since 2009 or so, you should have checked more Nanoha threads, they used to be fun.

Also this

>That's going too far, you know they don't do that
What? The marriage is canon, and they have been making references to their sex life since before they were an official couple.

Yeah, talking about the "3 times a day" statement.

Nico sure has a cute butt.

It's 3 hours before sleeping, I think it started as a joke from the seiyuu, and then made its way to pic related.

Fate and Nanoha block out the same three hours for private activities.

I'm convinced it is a thing but I don't see how that makes it canon.

>for private activities
Specifically to be spent with each other according to the chart.
Then in Vivid we have their "Adult time".

That was a Megami article if I remember correctly, those are official and part of the canon.

Does Madoka consider Homura to be anything more than a friend?

Sayaka and Kyouko are pretty solidly confirmed, and we know Homura's gay, but I think Madoka is oblivious to it all and just thinks they're all friends.

I thought canon is when something gets actually reference in the material itself.

A classic, but still my favorite yuri pairing.

Hard to tell but I want to believe

Something being canon means that it's a recognized part of the story, lore or characters of a specific piece of media. All officially published material is part of a franchise, and in case of Nanoha of one of its multiple continuities (main Nanoha continuity, Innocent continuity, etc), unless stated otherwise by the work itself or the owner of the rights (like what happened with Star Wars).

i was gonna post utenaXanthy but i think i like this a little better. it was a beautiful relationship/story.

Yuri dork couples are great.

Calrion is not a dork!

I liked Utena x Anthy a little better because I feel like their story got fleshed out more.

Although it might be because I finally got around to watching Utena and finishing it a couple weeks ago, so it's fresher in my head. Whereas I watched Yurikuma while it aired.

Classic.

Personal favorite.

Lesbos are disgusting.

>classic
>from this season

Kiri-chan is such a baka.

i watched yuri kuma when it aired and utena over the course of a year - wasnt feeling the first arc buts came back and devoured the rest after a while.

yurikuma had a more centralized focus on the relationships between characters, whereas utena was using a lot of symbolism to explore all kinds of shit: gender roles, childhood dreams/memories vs. grown up realities, etc. not to mention utena and anthy never really came to fruition - if i remember correctly, the series ends with anthy looking for her, not with a tonsil hockey match

>Sailor Moon
>this season

Any girl x Maki, as long as Maki is the sub. I like a girl to seduce a reluctant Maki and go down on her while she's all tense and nervous about it, until the sensations drive her to lose herself in it.

Hatesex best sex.

This and pic related

They really need to expand on that drama CD with an OVA. It's no fair that Ilya, Miyu, and Kuro get to hog all the OVAs.

They were cousins in the old anime.

All of the ones in this thread except KumikoxReina are canon.

That's just your point of view.