>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ii-PiQwhLJY
youtube.com/watch?v=WAXH_9bpLfI
youtube.com/watch?v=omlM-09T5hU
c-span.org/video/?434480-1/president-trump-campaigns-alabama-senator-luther-strange
cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
news.sky.com/story/duterte-tells-police-to-kill-his-son-if-chinese-triad-drugs-allegations-proved-11046241
stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=SHA
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current
census.gov/topics/population.html
cbo.gov/topics/budget
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1818644365
popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/news/a28274/us-navy-to-use-xbox-360-controllers-on-submarines/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/911338358504329216
youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
about.bgov.com/blog/bgov-cheat-sheet-senate-tie-breaking-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

MAGA

Can't wait for the Fat Cheetoh to go on another Twitter Storm after his fucking stupid repeal bill is replaced yet again.

I find it so unironic too because most of you are NEETs on your parents Medicaid insurance and most of you would lose that insurance. Then again, this is Sup Forums and most of you are fucking morons.

This general is still up?

The fuck, what else does he have to do as an obvious Neocon globalist LYING president, to make you dump him? Seriously.

MAGA for dotards

fucking worthless ass congress

>pretending you weren't here bitching like a total faggot

Get a life loser.

covfefe

D R U M P F

Watch this.

Despite the constant negative press covfefe.

Awoo

Rally at 8PM ET

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ii-PiQwhLJY RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=WAXH_9bpLfI DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=omlM-09T5hU AR

>c-span.org/video/?434480-1/president-trump-campaigns-alabama-senator-luther-strange

IP TV:

>cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

wow how can trump recover?

OP is a faggot

>Xicanx
Ok, that's a new one to me.

People who wanted to be insured before Obamacare were insured.

When you breed MAGA girls, be sure to MAWA! Contraception is treason!

President Duterte allows Police to kill his son if his Drug allegations are true.

Two weeks I wrote about allegations from within the Pilipino senate, regarding possible connections between the President’s son, and Chinese drug traffickers. Mr Duterte said today: "If I have children who are into drugs, kill them so people will not have anything to say." Also, mentioning that the officers carrying out the sentence would face no repercussions afterwards.

Two weeks ago, Paolo Duterte stood before the senate to face accusations of being involved in smuggling Meth from China, into the nation, which he vehemently denies.

"Once and for all, I now have the time to deny any, and all baseless allegations thrown against me,"- Paolo Duterte speaking to the senate.

Being his father, Mr Duterte initially supported his son, yet when addressing workers at the presidential palace he also said: "So I told Pulong (a nickname for his son): 'My order is to kill you if you are caught. And I will protect the police who kill you, if it is true',"

None of these words may come as a surprise to many, as he (Mr Duterte) said towards the beginning of his war on drugs that he would be "happy to slaughter" three million drug addicts and has called children shot dead in the drug war "collateral damage,"
news.sky.com/story/duterte-tells-police-to-kill-his-son-if-chinese-triad-drugs-allegations-proved-11046241

Just had psychic apparitions. Saw terrorist attacks involving bombs, hostages, and the vision of someone trying to escape through a window but failing.

Save this post. within 48 hours.

Proofs?

How ironic, how does it feel to shill for a fucking traitor you cu ck?

Reminder that we would SAVE money under a single payer healthcare system and most Americans want one!

USA total public debt: $20.180 trillion [2]
USA Budget deficit: $693 billion [4]
USA Population: 325,935,200 [3]

Health spending per capita[1]:
USA spending per capita: $9892.30
Sweden: $5487.50 (-$4404.80 vs US)
Japan: $4519.30 (-$5373 vs US)
Portugal: $2734.40 (-$7157.90 vs US)

We would save anywhere between $1.436 trillion (Sweden's system) and $2.333 trillion (Portugal's system).

Using Portugal's spending, we would've had a $1.64 trillion surplus in FY2016. $20.18 trillion total debt / $1.64 trillion surplus = ~12 years

Even if you take the more expensive option, Sweden's, you would have a $743 billion surplus. The debt would be erased in about 27 years.

How can "fiscally responsible" conservatives not support this obvious improvement?

[1] stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=SHA
[2] treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current
[3] census.gov/topics/population.html
[4] cbo.gov/topics/budget

I love hearing about MLK, Rosa Parks, and filthy faggot hippies. Ken Burns is a fucking commie

>communist
>buy my shit

>wow how can trump recover?

>Leftists promote North Korea over US

They don't realize they're hurting themselves with that

>Vietnam war
burger have anally devastated the VC until lefty elements in the US gov wanted the war to go to their fellow commies

fuck off

stay awake.

>repeatedmistake

LOTS OF INFO GETTING SLID

Hell yes, dumbass whites will pay for spics and nogs all day ,everyday as they have been righteously doing all along

What a clown world

RALLY TODAY

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1818644365

In the afternoon, President Donald J. Trump will depart Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, NJ en route to Huntsville, AL to participate in a U.S. Senate Rally for Luther Strange. In the evening, the President will depart Huntsville, AL en route to Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, NJ.

>5:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs Trump National Golf Club en route to Morristown Municipal Airport

>5:10PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Morristown Municipal Airport

>5:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs Morristown, New Jersey en route to Huntsville International Airport

>6:30PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Huntsville International Airport

>6:40PM THE PRESIDENT departs Huntsville International Airport en route to the Von Braun Civic Center

>7:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the Von Braun Civic Center

>7:15PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a U.S. Senate Rally for Luther Strange

>8:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs the Von Braun Civic Center en route to Huntsville International Airport

>8:25PMTHE PRESIDENT arrives at the Huntsville International Airport

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT departs Huntsville International Airport en route to Morristown Municipal Airport

>11:35PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Morristown Municipal Airport

>11:40PM THE PRESIDENT departs Morristown Municipal Airport

>11:50PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Trump National Golf Club

Favorite awoo.

Accurate summation.

Alright you niggers. We need to start collecting every claim by democrats, public, private, media figure and social media poster alike, claiming victory over Trump not being able to do anything.

They are setting up to destroy the economy, and if we can flood social media with memes of them admitting Trump couldn't get his agenda done, we can cut off the "hurr durr id was republicans" nonsense retards like Obamaleaf will try and make. pic related, the warning they shouldn't have given us.

HOURLY REMINDER THAT MONSTER ENERGY DRINK SHILLS ARE HITTING HARD

SHUT THEM DOWN WHEN THEY ATTACK

FUCK THIS FORCED AD SHILLING DISGUISED AS A MAYMAY

what happend?

>Being 2017's literal Stalin
A true leader!

US navy to use Xbox Controllers on Submarines.

The US navy is set to replace it $38,000 periscope controllers with $30 Xbox controllers

Defence contractor, Lockheed Martin has been working with the Navy to incorporate off-the-shelf products into the military, in a bid to make crews more efficient, by giving them tools they grew up with. Which makes sense seeing as over 25 Million 360’s have been sold stateside since launch in 2005.

Virginia class submarines use modern periscopes attached to Large monitors that all in the control room can see, long gone are the days of the old-style periscopes we see in war films.

Assistant Navigator of the USS John Warner, SCPO Mark Eichenlaub, said: "That joystick the (photonic mast handgrip and imaging control panel) is by no means cheap, and it is only designed to fit on a Virginia-class submarine. I can go to any video game store and procure an Xbox controller anywhere in the world, so it makes a very easy replacement."

The first vessel which will use these much cheaper and easier to use controllers will be the USS Colorado, which is expected to be commissioned in December.

popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/news/a28274/us-navy-to-use-xbox-360-controllers-on-submarines/

this is gonna be a fucking shitshow

>Xicanx
wtf

What sort of rally!? Trump!?

Oh shit he's in Alabama to back Strange isn't he? Sheeeeeit

>tfw remember all your cousins in California have been beaned

>a blank space between each fucking line so his post is a mile long
for what fucking purpose

>Just had psychic apparitions

Apparitions are body forms. You mean premonitions.

Stupid ass.

I bet his father regrets being too mean to pay for that abortion now.

>That single payer shill who Portubro destroyed already is posting his pasta again

Sad

McCain predictably went turncoat.

based McCain shut down the unamerican Graham-Cassidy Trumpcare bill.

Obamacare is here to stay

So the Obamacare repeal bill is dead now. ANOTHER loss for Republicans. What the hell are they doing?

To get attention like an attention whore.

Most Americans don't even want one. At this point they are polling 30% more democrats and ask some sly shit on surveys

Not to mention that he lionizes that filthy red diaper gook commie Ho Chi Minh

So can we move on from healthcare now?
I want taxes and infrastructure and to go to Mars

Double spacing for ease of reading on long list, nice reddit and memey image though. Got any more dank ones like that?

So will Trump supporters call out Trump on his flip-flopping on main promises or are they all cu/cks like Posobiec and Thernovith?

>142510511
>hired a lawyer who has jailed a Rothschild
>traitor
Kill thyself Baltic scum.

That is implying that the economy will tank and that if it does, some gay post on twitter will convince people that it wasn't the people in power.

He's from reddit /r/the_donald, just like most trump shills on this board

not a terrible idea

His dedication to his country is impressive.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/911338358504329216

stop using tribalism to divide this community.
stop using the president as your vehicle to divide the country.

When exactly did Trump flipflop?

Stop the Hammering Meme staring Donald J. Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

Get the fuck out of here with that sandnigger fiction image you raped-as-a-child queer
The man is posting info, not basic reddit spacing for no reason.

Didnt we already know that?

And Homeland security for some reason attacked Georgia

Must be le ebil Russians despite not a single piece of evidence ever turning up.

Ease of reading. Formatting and length is very straining otherwisee.

I hope Trump fucking roasts Rand, McCain and the 2 bitches for fucking up repeal tonight at the rally.

What was it user?

>yfw the hurricanes provide perfect opportunity for infrastructure bill

Will Latvia ever be a relevant country?

>And Homeland security for some reason attacked Georgia

More than just Georgia. Several other states as well.

God, learn to reply you autist
>mu-muh one lawyer pick who did this one thing sometime ago, fucking BASED amirite???

Yeah, same as how fucking BASED sessions is? Condemning white people like a good goy, alongside Trump

Or tell me about how trump is talking deals with democrats? Absolutely weak on DACA? No border? More zionist funding? More wars in middle east?

OH BOY I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON AND OOOOOON

Sabotaging trump to ensure hes only a one term president

you cant stop real /sipbois/

Tell me why white people should pay for the healthcare costs of niggers and spics?

Sure, isn't Dr. Doom from there?

kys degenerate

correct oldfags

mad reddit retards

makes u think

ho chi minh wasn't really a bad guy. the entirety of the vietnam conflict was just one cluster fuck of incompetence and lack of knowledge about the region. ho chi minh actually was fond of the usa. really the whole reason the south and other sea nations wanted us because they were afraid of chinese influence spreading. as it turned out vietnam wanted nothing to do with china

#

Apparently the VP CAN break a 49-49 tie.

>"When the Senate passed its version of the measure in June 1993, Gore broke a 49-49 tie after 3 a.m."

about.bgov.com/blog/bgov-cheat-sheet-senate-tie-breaking-2/

I doubt McCain (or one of the women) would abstain though? He would likely vote "no" just like Rand if he knew his abstention would result in the bill passing.

This is interesting. Do we know if Rand and Collins are abstaining or not? That means we just need Murkowski to vote yes and we're good.

Ponies aren't allowed, user. Nobody cares if they're from the original series or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP BTFO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BY BASED JOHN "PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE WAR HERO" MCCAIN

FACE IT, OBAMACARE IS HERE TO STAY

Makes sense. I know high school robotics teams that transitioned from multi-joystick control schemes to Xbox controllers for the same reasons.

Thank you user. I agree

Is this a Trump rally feat. Luther Strange, or a rally with a bunch of other people feat. Donald Trump?

Literally all of his main promises, name ONE THING he has done

It all comes down to you boomer-esque MAGAPEDES shilling out

>b-but president has no power after all

If these worthless faggots can't manage this why would they be able to accomplish any of that

Has its uses but very dangerous and should be used be sparingly

How will sonyfags EVER recover

>projecting
Shut up time I tell you what to think.

Karl Marx and Lenin were his heroes = Bad Guy