>>142510831

I know you're reading this Sammy. Stop being a bitch and pick yourself up. You're getting money to do absolutely jack shit right now. I love you, I really do. I respect you as well and I find your work to be extremely enjoyable but Jesus Christ man, sort yourself out. Lose some weight, get back to the gym, shave your fucking disgusting beard and get to work on something that means something, not some shitty side projects. I really do think you're an excellent person and it just angers me to see you like this, wasting your potential. Your past you would be crying laughing at how pathetic you've become.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V31h39F_zWw
youtube.com/watch?v=UstKqbz-A9M
youtube.com/c/MrDaggers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh and btw, giving that much of a "fuck you" to every single fan except those who subscribe to your new shitty paywall kikery is the worst business (if not moral) decision you've ever made. Makes you look like an ungrateful cunt that's only after money, like a Jew. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the kike.

>makes more than 2k a month from Patreon/Hatreon
>puts out one video about every two months
>puts his videos behind a 5 dollar paywall
ohh Cody you fool

this was actually pathetic to watch, sam hasnt done any funny videos or standup in over a year and now he has the nerve to add a paywall despite making a modest salary of 24k from patreon for doing... what exactly? thanks for reminding me to unsub

didnt he spend over 50k donating to a libshit reporter just to say "i have more money than you"?

Jesus Christ Sam is even more of a psycho than I thought. Even Weev wasn't this pathetic.

has he finally lost it or is this some attention grabbing stunt that will eventually turn in to a laugh?

i dont know why im not fast-forwarding when he left, but im not, is he coming back

He should stop hanging with Cody Cigar.

Yes, he comes back and it's hilarious. You just have to wait a little bit.

This fucking fag got too used to not having to earn his money. Remember when you used to chirp people for their kickstarter scams? Thats you. its time to get creative and actually earn your coin.

It's over.

Nah its pretty standard sammy humor and I thought it was pretty funny but idea that he has to put his fucking HydeWars videos behind a paywall is so retarded. He puts them out maybe once every two months and they're just him rambling infront of the camera(can be pretty funny though)

but yeah he is a sociopath but that is why we love him, however he should try to avoid being seen as nothing but a money hungry has-been. all he have done lately is sell thousands of these really expensive two editions of his book and various merchandize. what else have he done since their fucking top-notch show was shoad?

he really lost it after the World Peace cancellation

quite sad, really, i loved MDE
i hope his game turns out good

I think Sam's funny, but he's seriously a douche bag. You don't need to see many of his videos to figure this out. He peddles supplements and is a MGTOW faggot.

imagine being this much of a pussy over an e celeb

Please, don't talk shit about Mr. Cody Cigar.

He should meta-ironically get a real job

>not having an opinion is superior

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?? Does this faggot think I can afford this? Lol @ expecting to get paid for creating humorous and original(tm) content. I already bought his fucking book 3 times, and I only have one book. Where the fuck is the other two books?

>peddles supplements and is a MGTOW faggot
taking obvious sarcastic jokes from a podcast at face value might just mean you have autism

Guys, did any one of you watched his latest podcast?

Sam Hyde actually announced WP2, but Cody Cigar needs our help.

>get free entertainment from one of the only guys working who has the nerve to be honest
>"ugh, five dollars a month? fuck you sell out jew!"

just give him the money user, you know you owe him

Hey kid, I like your enthusigasm

he needs money, let him do whatever he wants to get it

I already bought the MERCH

Thanks, I'm optimistic one.

I listened to him tell me he was going to be my host three times in less than 20 seconds before I just stopped

WHERE IS MY BOOK SAM YOU NIGGER

>tfw I literally can't afford it right now
As soon as I get my NEET bux I'll be sure to subscribe.

Bought a shirt from him today. Previously bought his book which I love.

The dude makes me laugh and those WP outtakes he posted were the fucking bomb.

When am I getting my book Sam? I ordered that shit half a year ago bruv

>WHERE IS MY BOOK SAM YOU NIGGER

Lmao you didn't get the first edition before those sold out? What are you some kind of animal?

If you give me your email address and password, I'll send you the pdf

I'd pay five dollars a month if he had a video every day.

there are people who have still been waiting for books or shirts they ordered and paid for months ago, but I guess Sam is too busy thinking of ways to milk a few more shekels from his dwindling fanbase to bother getting that shit sorted out.

What's with this post-unironic Zioanarchofash look he's got going on? Has he gone insane?

this guys funny but i'm jewish and feel like he hates me

its just my insecurity and persecution complex right? he's not really anti semitic right?

It's called "homelessness".

when is this ugly inbred mongoloid going to finally kill himself, i can't wait

He said previously on the podcast that he will send all stuff in the next three years.

> your past you would be crying laughing at how pathetic you've become

you mean his past him who used to sperg for dozens of minutes in front of a mirror and\or harass his mom? sam has always been a lazy
dysfunctional sack of shit and this is why we love him

>This is an extremely low price. I consulted with a lot of industry big-wigs and celebrities and they all agreed it's a low price. 100% of all profits will be going towards The Jewish Charity and if there’s any profits after that we will use them to pay for transexual penis-vagina pussycock slicer cock slice pussy surgery for Underprivileged Confused Micronesians™, AKA The Sam Hyde Fund (501(c)(3)).

what the fuck is this shit?

fuck you sam hyde. I'm glad that little jewish chode got your show canceled.

Wow, wouldn't be funny. But I can't help but think about his shitty 'HAHAHAHA DRUMPF WON!' video. Don't think he's done anything funny ever since.

That was some of his funniest shit.
The loss of the show destroyed him, don't think he's done anything funny since then.

I'll sum it up for you OP.

Sammy is broke as fuck and too petty to get a job, so he's putting all his shit behind a $5/month paywall, the actual video is only about 5 minutes long, the rest of it is just 20+ minutes of a plate of his half-eaten meal sitting on the floor.

why tf he in a neckbrace, redpill me on this

He got his neck hurt running people over.

>broke as fuck
Read

Lol, this is why people don't like you, you can't take a joke.

cody cigar is ejecting himself from our lives

youtube.com/watch?v=V31h39F_zWw

i hate you,

how can he be broke if he's still getting almost 2k bucks from patreon for doing jack shit?

i dunno how he managed to lease a 70k vehicle if he's poor.

say hello to a new revenue stream for a hot minute

>mfw I make videos for free
>mfw the only reason I do it is because this is the only way I can get compliments by entertaining my 2k subscribers
>mfw one month I didn't upload anything and someone commented about it
>mfw wagecuck
>mfw crippling depression

he is probably fucked in the credit department

I don't understand the problem here...you're mad because you got "yelled at" in a youtube video?

He works...and does good work...asks strangers who like his work for some sheckles. They complain. I would be pissed and so would you.

>ranting in your car is work

Can you do it? You take a lot for granted.

if you got 2k subscribers then you're on your way to becoming a youtuber, stop complaining and get to the point where you can live the easy youtuber life

he earns enough to proove income for a lease on betting365.com , then he loses his money betting365.com, then he spends the spends the rest of the month subsisting cigars and burnt toast(likes the taste of ash)

He doesn't look well.

If you don't like his content I don't care. The point is people who clearly like his content are bitching about having to participate in supporting it.

Is it worth $5 to you? No --> Don't pay $5

Is it worth $5 to you? No --> Don't pay $5 and complain about being asked to pay $5

I've never seen one of this faggot's videos. Could they really be worth paying $5 EACH? $5/month - 1 per month. He must be amazing.

I like Sam. I think it's just they way he is. I'm sure he's doing fine. Apparently, he's trying to fund another season of World Peace.

Only way I'd pay is if it was some weekly stream with Nick and Charls like a podcast

Otherwise no thnx

True... This is what happens when you mess with the kikes.

People are complaining because its the ONLY thing he puts out and he puts it out once every two months and now he have decided to put that behind a paywall.

Not even the top-tier Hollywood actor would put his once every 2 month vlogg ramblings behind a paywall.

>riding the subs I got from playing a meme game, laughing at ANTIFA, talking about Randy Stair which I can't possibly make more material similar to
>the only other thing they partially like is pacing around my room while I'm having an actual psychotic episode
>putting ads on a shitty video of someone digging through trash in their room and bitching about meaningless things

>People are complaining because its the ONLY thing he puts out and he puts it out once every two months and now he have decided to put that behind a paywall

Got it. But I'm happy to pay $5 a month to support Sam, and I am. I like his shit and $5 is meaningless. I don't understand the mindset of being offered by a price you don't even pay. This seems suspiciously like something only a 15 year old would be upset about.

He told his non-paying fans to fuck off, that's the problem. Also, Hydewars was already an excuse for him to put out content in between creations without any effort at all, which was 100% fine and the purpose of the format. But now he asks you to pay for it? Fuck off Sammy.

>fucks up neck "power lifting"
>lives in a FUCKING PRIUS
remind me why this guy isn't a faggot

literally what is his problem

link?

there never was a book

Maybe the (((paywall))) thing implies that it's a joke.

Hasnt Sam mentioned at multiple points he has a bunch of side projects hes working on that are not for youtube/the public? What happened to those, why is he now asking for money for his content when he never puts out content? His latest hyde wars have been utter shite too. Sorry Sam, but you dont have the option of not being public now, that is the price you pay when you decide to become le epic memester for a living. Better rev up those memes cuz ur fanbase is getting short with you

Make some art house shit like Sam, just do far out shit that comes to your mind.

Clean your fucking room.

Tom Hanks really let himself go.. is he not getting enough roles or what is his deal?

Charls is better

>Ride the tiger
>Self improvement
that's a juicy contradiction you've got there

>making ~4k a month writing shit apps for a startup
>work 3 or 4 days a week from my couch
>I make twice as much as poor Sam does with virtually no effort
My heart bleeds for you Sammy. I'll gib ya some shekles soon.

He's going to regret not eating that sandwich, if true

I can't imagine any of his fans being actually upset at this, I'm certainly not, idk if I'll buy the 5 dollars a month premium service for one shitty 20 minute rant, but I expect nothing less from Sam and it doesn't change my feelings about him at all.

>jews removed this sketch from WP
youtube.com/watch?v=UstKqbz-A9M

>World Peace gets shut down
>Charls falls into depression, moves back home and reverts back to some sort of teen Charls gamer pesonality
>Sam changes his name to Cody, starts gambling, thrillseeks by speeding the highways, looks like shit, puts his once every other full moon videos behind a paywall
>Nick opens an Antique shop and moves into a big comfy barn innawoods
implying Nick isn't their superior

>shitty video of someone digging through trash in their room and bitching about meaningless things
sounds like it has great asmr value tbqh

how do i into this life?

also he sells merch and he have sold I think atleast 9k books which sells for 40 bucks each, i think he is doing alright

>he thinks Riding the tiger just means being an apathetic lazy fat sloth until it all falls down
you need to re-read it

>make 4.5k a month from stolen youtube videos

you actually work for your money? damn dude...

Charls is the only one has made solo videos that make a man laugh

legitimately just wanted to vent how bullshit this all is but fuck it youtube.com/c/MrDaggers

Is he intentionally making himself look repulsive

Lol

That's how real men look. Do you think by-hourly grooming and waxing your asshole weekly is normal?

I wax my back. Does that put me in leaf-tier faggotry?

nice eyes
no homo