twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's a white guy

Buried

>white

wtf looked fake as fuck, but it's apparently real

I gotta say the cop is a pussified fruitbowl

can I get a 9mm virgin vs the 45 chad?

what the hell did I just watch?
because that guy definitely did not just get shot like six times right in the center of his fucking torso and then only fall because he couldn't keep his balance

it looks like hes getting tazed but someone edited gunshots over it
is that what happened?
fuck off sagd

why the fuck would you shoot a guy like this? what is wrong with you ameritards?

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

It's not the full clip
Back story : this guy robbed a 7:11, in the full clip the perp wrestles the cop and takes a clip off of the cops belt (that's what's in his right hand)

>fight with cops
>have some weird thing in your hand
>die

this is how shootings are IRL . the getting shot and flying across the room like in movies is fake.

He is not dead
Fuck you OP, sage + reported this fucking thread

in another clip, dude takes something out of the cops belt

Fake. I've seen a lot of shoots in my day.

mobile.twitter.com/coltwmarsh/status/911306917951111168/video/1

also kys phoneposting fuck

Faggot he is dead

again
how the hell did that meth head manlet take five shots to chest and keep stadning before he faded?

that is fucking nuts if real

>it looks like hes getting tazed but
no, go search youtube for people getting tazed and see for yourself.. they go stiff as a board and drop right down.

this guy got shot alright, and yeah.. it looks dfferent irl than in the movies where they go flying and blood splatters everywhere.

no shit dickhead

I'm saying his body movement wasn't even phased by the bullet entering him

not nly did it look like he wasn't fully registering what was happening, but that the physical force of the bullets wasnt even enough to make his clothese flap or cause him to stumble

He's dead

grabbed clip off officer belt
wrestled with officer
committed robbery

dead libtard

>get shot
>start break dancing
What did he mean by this?

>45 chad
You misspelled 10mm

welcome to real life

nice try kid
youtube.com/watch?v=dBkwlclpxjo

>he's never seen someone get shot
remove that american flag, wannabe

>in the full clip the perp wrestles the cop and takes a clip off of the cops belt
hardly warrents an execution, but okay.. it's America and all.

the perp was clearly not hit in his heart or lungs. it doesn't matter if it's 9mm or .45, if you don't destroy the heart or lungs you can stand and take it- but if you take a shot to a rib and it blows bone fragments into your lungs, you're going to hurt pretty fucking bad and most likely fall in pain.

>dead libtard
wut

See bunch of dumbfuck ...
This isn't about black lives anymore. It's about police brutality. This shit happens to whites just as much as it happens to blacks except whites just let the police walk all over them and they don't do anything about it. At least, us, blacks actually stand up for our own race and demand justice while whites just stand by and anonymously spout racist remarks from behind their monitor.

doesnt sound like any gun i've heard
sounds almost like they're rubber bullets or something
but he still does collapse, although after alot of shots
he's either high asf, or they're not real bullets

>duh, I have seen millions of people get shot and it always looks like that

lol
I know not being on reddit is a bit of a thrill but everyone knows youre fourteen

people on meth can take a lot of rounds.

>Eurofruit
Nah, kill them all.

cop couldnt deck this little emo? jesus. Just double leg him.

This is confirmed by @ABC7, suspect is dead.

This is what a real life shooting looks like not videogame/hollywood shit. The bullets tear up his organs but don't actually have a huge amount of force blowing him back 20 feet. That's how bullets work. Rifles are more deadly and he would probably drop from those but handguns usually kill like this unless you hit spine/brain. In most cases the reason someone falls is just from shock and this person was in shock too but took a second to fall.

In these cases his brain probably went absolutely insane chemical wise and complete shock, probably out of body experience type of chemical releases of adrenaline etc.

>Cop backed away and had his gun drawn
>Scrawny kid holding a magazine (could have been knife)
>Kid was standing still and not advancing towards the LEO

Honestly I don't know if this was a justified shooting

A rapid drop in blood pressure results in passing out.
His heart probably got shredded by the temporary cavity.

>mobile.twitter.com/Cali_Funk1/status/911268573170999296/video/1
>parting your hair before getting shot
yep. that's a california native right there. May he rest in peace..

>10mm
Found the rookie
10mm is useless unless you're shooting at a predatory cat
t. Competitive shooter

oh right, this here one guy totally disproves.. eh, what? Conclusion: tasers doesn't work at all, because of this one instance.

gtfo trollfart kæk.

he looked like a zombie i bet he was on pcp or some other drug

california

you got about a 95% chance he is a raging leftist, commits robbery, fights cop, etc.

there was justice.

lost

yeah, shoot your burger self why not.

AND I CAN'T MAKE IT ON MY OWNNNNNNNNN

>It's not the full clip
Umm excuse me but it's called a magazine.

>why isn't it like Hollywood movies with a guy falling dead instantly
>it takes being edge teen to know how gunshot damage works

I once shot a whitetail deer with a 12gauge slug. Hit it right behind the shoulder. The thing ran for 25 yards. When I field dressed it and opened up it's chest cavity I'd hit both lungs and completely seperated the bottom 2/3rd of it's heart from the rest (which was just laying by it's spine).

The deer ran almost 100 feet with no heartbeat.

>t.competitive shooter
>not knowing 10mm makes up most competitive shooters
Quit LARP'ng.

t. 9mm only gun owner

i love my smartphone it's so much more compact and convenient than a laptop i can even browse reddit on it with one hand while servicing my boss with the other hand
i love having a job so much it makes me really feel like a productive member of society haha NEETs don't know what they're missing! after 2 more years of internship i can start earning money to pay off my college debt and in about a decade i can finally start earning money that i can actually spend then maybe i can marry a fat bitch and work hard for the rest of my life to provide for her and raise a few kids so i will have the satisfaction of knowing i helped the progress of human evolution by adding 2 or 3 more turds into the global toilet bowl that already contains over 7 billion turds

Gunshot deaths usually do not look anything like they do in the movies. I thought an amerilard would know this.

Lmao what are you talking about

of course, why didn't I think of that... silly old world me.

Not a criminal but keep cucking, you'll raise a little Muhammad soon.

9mm just goes in you and rolls. even 5.56 wont knock you on your ass, 7.62 starts to feel like someone is whacking you with a sledgehammer, knocks the wind out and might bruise your ribs with plates on.

conclusion is tasers don't ALWAYS do anything, which is what you said

worthless dansih trash

>t. not reading earlier posts
you should kill yourself :^)

niggers can't be jews
you failed.

Competitive shooters use 9mm, .40, and .38 super depending on their division or their power factor rating

we all make mistakes sometimes.

Kek

no shit dumb fuck. I'm sure we've all seen 1000's of liveleak and bestgore videos to know that.

It's just that his body doesn't even register the shots (normally you will see the body jerk when a person is shot). Especially from a 9mm and the kid being so scrawny.

he was probably hyped up on meth though which explains it

Heart and lung isn't instant though. You need to hit central nervous system to stop the body.

>clip

lol no

why does taking a clip of warrent an execution?

>reddit spacing for your reading pleasure

.. you need not reply, I know how mad shit like this makes you burgers.

>not listening

did the deers fur part when you shot it?
did even a small wave of force ripple across its flesh?
I did NOT see the mans loose t-shirt flap up even in the slghtest when he was taking bullets in it, hence my confusion

killedbypolice.net/

10mm is a fantastic self defense round. You're a retard

>clip
ITS A FUCKING MAGAZINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good camera work for once

You're a retard if you think you can get as many points of trauma into center of mass as you could with a 9mm in the same time frame

Because taking a clip is stealing, and stealing is niggerdom, which should always be answered with immediate execution.

Why the fuck did he shoot him ?
Are american cops really fucking retarded?
Don't get me wrong the dude looks like a crackhead, but he is is no danger to the cop and doesn't deserve to get shot 10 times...

libtards need/want gibme dats, conservatives work jobs and have lives

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Kek he was doing the monster mash before he died

Captcha: Magazzino Cente

Fucking clover putting my trip on REEE

>faggot robs a store
>gets killed
good

That was fucken awesome. Pump that degenerate fuck full of lead. Should be more of it

You're retarded. He is obviously in huge shock as anyone would be. He wasn't expecting to get shot to death. That's why it didn't register. Also gunshots fuck up your organs. He experiences huge pain but the adrenaline and chemical rush in his brain makes him literally out of his mind. It's not like he can process "Oh I got shot to death, better fall over now".

You assumed the shooting was fake when it's actually totally real and expected of what a real shooting looks like.

Movies make it seem cleaner and smooth. The bullets blowing the person back and dying instantly instead of screaming and dying of the injury. Only very specific locations kill a person instantly.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

The guy deserved to die.

If he were black, though, niggers would be rampaging through the streets saying he "dindu nuffin" and "stop police brutality."

youtu.be/z40AdMhqDiE

he reached for the cops gun obviously.

People only fall down when shot because they see movies where it happens.

It's not like you just fall over from getting a bullet.

>He wasn't expecting to get shot to death
reaching for a cops gun is suicide

>still not reading my posts

just read this and stop replying to me for fuck sake and

Thats straight murder. 90% of the time I'm on the cops side too. What the fuck is he going to do with a magazine?? Throw it at him. Fucked up thing is the cop even had time to assess the situation. Its murder. Hope the cop gets his asshole split in prison. What Americans defend their fucked up police culture. Fucking pig.

he looked mentally deranged or high as fuck which would explain why hes ignoring a cops orders with what appears to be a weapon in his hand. also pay attention and watch that every time he shot the dudes body twitched/ IRL unless you get shot in the head,heart or spine youll be able to keep going until theres a shutdown somewhere in the body. most of the time its your brain making you pass out from the fear and shock. if youre a lunatic or high it keeps you from going down.

His body does register the shots. He's twitching all over the place and he instinctively pulls his arms into his torso. You are blind or stupid.

>Not a criminal but
doesn't matter, shoot your silly self anyway.
no, but when they work they don't make people go limp and then drop slowly to the ground.. the current makes all your muscles tense up and you go stiff as a bachelor's dick in a whore house. Fucking everybody knows this, you infinite asshat.
true that, user. Except Trump, Trump always wins.

RIP Lil Parkinsons

If hes worth shooting once, hes worth shooting 10 times. In theory, you're only supposed to use your firearm when its a life or death situation, and other forms of response are off the table. Once that is established, you empty your magazine center mass. Law Enforcement is not trained to shoot once and assess the damage before continuing.

>mobile.twitter.com/Cali_Funk1/status/911268573170999296
(((Only Posting the Shooting and not the struggle for the weapon to begin with and the failure of less than lethal Tazers)))

I shoot in the USPSA, 165 Major.
Again you probably think that 9mm is the best SDC Cause it's cheap.

What? This is the divide here nigger, we whites appreciate a civilized society were there aren't people robbing stores and resisting authority figures after committing such acts. This was a criminal, who was resisting, and is now thankfully dead. This is what we want more of. We don't want impulsive, violent, criminals walking around our streets. Stand up? For what? He was a fucking violent thief. Why are you trying to defend this? Do you appreciate crime in your community? Do you appreciate knowing that violent impulsive idiots are walking around your neighborhood, around your kids schools? Probably, I mean you fucking niggers did riot and protest over the killing of a heroin dealer who pulled a gun on police after running and crashing into 5 vehicles. Stop standing up for criminals.

This criminal, deserved what he got, and more cops shouldn't be scared to shoot these pieces of shit detriments to our society.