twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spats

everyone has an ass

Which blue enjoys regularly.

>blue
GTFO crack shipper.

I have a great ass too!

Madonka

I want to sexually assault that ass with my penis.

>implying your penis would even get close to ass this divine

>not madokadonk
ganbatte harder senpai

this image always gets me god damn it

I want to slap Madoka's madonkadonk with my semen strings

>being between madoka's ass cheeks
imagine the smell that close up sounds like heaven

Best doujin. I'm sad there's no sequel.

>She goes to pee
>Starts masturbating
>Suddently classmates out of nowhere who don't even say anything and just rape her
Really shit doujin.

If only. I lost mine in the war.

I'd be pretty surprised if she didn't.

A thickly padded ass, at that.

I can't find it, is it on exhentai?

Now this was a good one.

anime name pls

But blue and pink are best couple user.

Rape is top tier fetish.

14 year old ass.

>The best kind, because they're so dainty.

Yes i agree but her classmates literally appear out of nowhere and just effortlessly rape her without saying anything. It needs to have some struggle or reasoning to make it good. It's just too bland like this.

>Reading comprehension this bad
Witches were controlling them and they gave her a magic aphrodisiac. It made total sense.

exhentai.org/g/380231/d89d32feb5/

I find amusing that Madoka is the most forgettable part of this show.

I find IT amusing that you think that.

Well sure it makes sense once you finish reading it but that hardly matters, it's just too lazy of a story. I mean come on, could the author really not create a better situation for her to get raped? The justification just feels like an afterthought because he just wanted to draw rape with no story behind it. A waste of good art.

Why? It is true. Every other character is much more interesting.

Yeah, maybe if you're thick.

What's up with the amount of lewd Madoka threads we've been getting in the past two weeks? Not that i'm complaining.

Madoka is not for lewding.

Hide lewd Madoka threads. No not post in lewd Madoka threads.

If you don't count the people who want to see Homura and Madoka fuck and people who want to play the Madonkadunk like a pair of bongos, I'm pretty sure Madokafags become statistically insignificant in the context of the fandom.

Who cares about statistics? Did you know that the Phantom Menace was received positively when it first released by most fans? That doesn't make it good.

Madokafag here. Madoka has always been my favorite since i watched the show for the first time. She's adorable, has the best mahou shoujo costume, best seiyuu and is just top waifu material overall.

>Lewding madoka

>Who cares about statistics? Did you know that the Phantom Menace was received positively when it first released by most fans? That doesn't make it good.
Are we talking about Madoka as a character or Rebellion?

I was talking about the character. What's Rebellion got to do with this? Rebellion was about Homura.

>Homura in charge of making a Madoka thread

Sayaka a best!

Your whole life.
Consumed with harassing people.
On the internet of all places.
Because you can't function correctly.
In the real word or anywhere else.

I hope they end up getting along someday. We can dream.

Me too

They won't. Their personalities are too opposite each other.

I hope you end up killing yourself some time very very soon.
Why do you have to do this every single day. What is wrong with you. Do something else with your life.

I want you to go out side right now and try explaining what you are doing to some random person on the street. See what they think of your behavior.

They could at least try to not be hateful towards each other. For Madoka's sake.

Have you ever noticed how no one but crack shitposters ever spam and harass people like this? Though, I don't know what I made that plural, as it's always the same person spamming.

You know why it's obvious that you are replying to yourself? Because you are not taking issue with a blatant shitposter.

It never fucking stops.

I want to give Madoka more than her daily ration of cummies.

>1451782156190
>1451870173154
>1464752916969
None of these actually match. Those images were never posted on the dates that would correspond to those file names. It's clear you are renaming them yourself.

Problem is they're actually both quite arrogant. It's rare for them to admit fault and when they do it's after the damage has already been done.

Stop posting crack.

The problem is that you are not actually a fan of Madoka and you are in a Madoka thread shitting on the characters and attacking people. You are only replying to yourself because you know that you're not smart enough to reply to other people because anything you say ends up getting used against you.

source to whole image?

Their shared love and concern for Madoka will make them come to terms.

nevermind

It's official art and I can't find it at the moment.

These posts are both by the same person and you are just trying to give yourself and excuse to post the full image which you already know what it is.

The fact that "both" of you refuse to reply is what gives away who you are because being literally autistic like you is not normal.

>thread is dead
>lol xd suddenly many people here to dicuss homusaya durr
>for ten years before you showed up it hardly ever mentioned
>people will forget that if i spam it alot

Are megucas for breeding?

So, are you ever going to stop? Don't you think this has gone on long enough.

No. Megucas are for cuddling with.

Maybe. I don't like to speculate. I'll just let them do whatever.

homura's ass is better desu senpai

I see that, but where did she get it from?

This view. Wonderful.

Cooby, I wish for all kyoani-threads to be forever haunted by the ACK-brigade.

You're not a little girl.

It's only one guy. Hardly a brigade.

But I'll become one if you turn me into a magical girl after fulfilling my wish.

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Yawn.

Not like that.

With other megucas? Cotton candy (blue and pink) is the best!

youtube.com/watch?v=jvTpEoi0tzE

We get it Madoka.

Give it your best and don't hold back!

So thsee kind of threads are what the once vaunted great anime of our times Madoka has been reduced too. Can't say I didn't see it coming

Yes. They are cute aren't they.

"She is forced to live by a lake that was magically formed from the tears of her grieving mother after Rothbart kidnapped her. The only way for the spell to be broken is by the power of eternal love between Odette and a young man who will remain faithful to her, for if the vow of eternal love is broken, she will remain a swan forever."

Pls no MadoMami

I wonder how many people got fucked over by Madoka's wish for no witches? Like, would Yuma just get abused to death if a witch doesn't eat her mother?

I want to stick a spear in you.

which war?

Think about how many seedy people witches kill.

At first, I was going to write that it was still slightly better than a few weeks ago, before the tripfags came and then did the lewdposting and blogging and the ACK-baiting and -countertrolling.

But now at least one of them is here in this thread, which means soon the others will follow, so yes, it's terribad, and nothing can change it.

I think instead they went to magical girl heaven.

Do you sad little faggot really get up and think "Yeah, this is a good idea for a thread?"

I didn't think it would be so bad, but after the first Christmas' Sayaka threads things started going pretty inexorably.

But user tripfags as always been a part of these threads. How new are you?