Hmmmm

Really actives your almonds doesn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont effect us anyways cunts. Ive got studylink and apprenticeships to worry about.

Ruapehu hasn't erupted yet?

Why would it? Ive still got studylink to sort out.

September 23rd isn't the 23rd until it's the 23rd in an important country (America).

>but muh LOTR filming locations!

Israel

Me Dad was an orc btw.

It'll be 0:00GMT if it happens.

neat did he talk about how long the makeup took?

I thought someone on one of those threads with the constellations lining up & shit said the 1st one doesn't line up until 4:30am EST on the 23rd

>but....but...

The fucks that mean?
Couple a hours, could never find him in the film (two towers), and neat thing is the production was such a fuckin mess they ended up paying him twice over, which was only like $100 but still. Alright for day of fuckin about.

that's pretty awesome, what a cool shared experience for your country

STOP TALKING UNTIL THE 24TH FOR EVERYONE

it's sabbath user, the day of the lord

What you tryna say? Peters our bloke.

I been to his fuckin house.

Pretty neat that they are aligning though

is already the 23 in a good part of the world and of course,zero happenings

POL BTFO!!!

I hope it's true.

It's not even close to the 23rd in the US. That is all that matters. Not some shit 3rd world country. AND it's any time during the 23rd retard. I hope it's your town that gets hit & you & your kind get sucked into the void

You got shit to do on Sunday? I dont, free as fuckin bee, might take a look at my steering rack but other then that fuck bloody all

are you asking me out on a date to one of the many beautiful micoclimates and diverse geographic anomalies found unique only to new zealand?

10 hrs

Guys, I've been raptured. See you on the other side!

hows the wifi on the other side ?

>implying anything outside the US matters

true

Guys I haven't fapped in 4 days; I rolled on a no fap and said I would multiply it by 2 so I can't masturbate until Feb. 18 2018. Assuming the day after the day I rolled as the first day of no fap, what were the last 2 digits of that fateful post?

So a pie and a root? Just so you know im dead fuckin broke at the moment what with me studylink being cut off.

Can confirm im currently in heaven sitting on the porch with hitler and talking about how op is a faggot

yeah your right, forgot for a minute that is here it will go down. and dbls make it for real.

so is that a lot of money in, like real money?

The fuck would I know

It's shit. I think they accidentally sent me to hell

Rosh Hashanah

>New Zealand
>Third world

u wot m8?

Oi, stop saying our stuff.

You're in Paris?

THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT MATTERS IS AMERICA. DONT YOU EVEN THE LAST 100 YEARS OF HISTORY? SHEESH!!!!

I am

Qui hora breau

Lol ur in Hell mate come out here to Normandie. Cider is being pressed.

Look at that! The Leaf gets it!

I can confirm it's september 23rd and the world is ending before my eyes

It's full of niggers and arabs. I want out of this shithole

failed at reply

What the fuck is studylink?

DONT YOU GOOK UP THIS THREAD CUNT!!

36 minutes in here, when does the bombs go off?

False. The key to the world's history, and its fate, lie in Guatemala.

It's a night time prophecy about the stars.
Try again later.

When the refugee is done with your ass Sweden.

She's pretty much the dole but for students and I dones me the papers for me building apprenticeship, got them out of the way. Now im half qualified and just need to deepthroat a foreman to get him to sign me off, then im livin the good life of doin cashies and blowing it at the pub.

Its the dole but for students (including apprentices)

I'm sorry. I'm American. I don't know what dole is. Dole is a fruit cannery here

Fuck's being talked about in this thread?

Yellowstone is on the west coast of America and California is being quaked & nuked. The world will end when it's sept 23rd PST.

muh biblical prophecy

Look, kid, if you don't show your elders any respect I'll have to come down there and give you a hiding to shame Jake the Mus. Seriously, I'll smash a crate of Double Brown over that thick noggin of yours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign

welfare

Nah we got them banana blokes here aswell,

Why in the fuck would I drink that shit? I's a man of class.

Holy shit why don't you damn Amerikwans just learn English already? I bet you're a dole-bludger yourself.

The gay cunts.

yup.

Good on ya mate

... Dunners?

Portlands that place with the fags aint it?

yes

WTF are you talking about Frenchy? Who hurt you? Was he Islamic? Were you asking for it? Yeah. You were asking for it. GROSS

Now I have that dumb song in my head. FUCK

Why would I tell you frog, you'll just get a flipper suit on and nuke me fuckin house.

Yes, gay as fuck

thats a fucking weird time zone

>This theory, which has been promoted by a number of people and news organizations, proposes that a literal fulfillment of the prophecy made in theBook of Revelation12:1-2[1]will occur on this date overJerusalem. Others maintain caution while nevertheless marveling at the coincidence.
>Over Jerusalem

California =/= Jerusalem.

False alarm goys

Is christchurch a nice place?

YOURE A WIERD TIMEZONE!!!

That pretty well describes every city on the West Coast.

the sign still hasnt transpired yet bro

save it for september 24

Oh, wait, for my threads mixed up..

Fuck no, once im licensed though i'll be living there for a few years. Makin fuckin $60 an hour.

Minor earthquakes off the coast of california where seismic activity normally is and people lose their shit. Yellowstone is fine (for now anyways).

kek only cares about merica and uses merica time zones exclusively

I wonder what it feels like to have no life

Guys what makes a better gf a cute petite asian or a slightly taller white hispanic? I need this answer fast

I think I am safe from the blast but dunno.

>implying anyone actually thinks something will happen
Not even Sup Forums is retarded enough to buy into this

Yeah well he had that je ne sais quoi, tu sais ?

Anyway, I'm not in Paris or Marseille or any other metropole. For all you know I'm Varg , posting from innawoods and all my neighbours make raw cheeses and press cider. France is a nice country you know, outside of Ile de France.

check'd and kek'd

>For all you know I'm Varg
Yeah, the replying to yourself is a dead giveaway

No life? Ima be a builder mate, the. i'll get the bitches.

The one that isnt retarded or shallow, the one you find attractive both physically and mentally. Don't limit your choices before you even get started

I rooted a chink ones, found out laters she was a skanky bitch

>he thinks fellow Kiwis don't travel

Don't worry about me, I don't have any atolls to blow up or ships to sink.