Explain this, Americans

Explain this, Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could

Daily reminder that 1 foot + 1 cubit = 1 metre, and that the Giza Pyramid has this proportion embeded

No.

>not the better version

Thats the one I was looking for

Fail

But how do you explain the foreskin mutilation? Isnt that some serious jew shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U

Watch this fagget

I didnt select that nigger flag what the hell.

also fucking wtf is with your shit dmy little-endian dates.
use proper big-endian dates: 2017年9月23日

Fahrenheit is objectively better than Celsius for daily use and weather. Celsius is like a gaming laptop -- it tries to be two things at once and ends up being mediocre at both.

Kek

>But how do you explain the foreskin mutilation? Isnt that some serious jew shit?
>I didnt select that nigger flag what the hell.

your measurements are jew shit, that doesn't mean americans aren't jew free though
t.jew

Yes

United States invited everything.
Suck 100's of milimeters of cock

>Really hot day = 100 degrees
>Really cold = 0 degrees

>1 inch = about one knuckle length
>1 foot = about one human foot
>1 yard = about one human stride

SI unit master race. Built for humans. The only thing metric is good for is fasteners

>temprature is only relevant for weather and body heat

For the layman that's 99% of what temperature is used for. You can/should use a different scale for professional and scientific applications.

ancient wisdom is encoded in Imperial units youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U

oy vey

>invited everything.
sure thing retard.
>"history" of a couple hundred years
lmao toddler cucktry

>believing in the kaballah jews and their gematria meme

>really
subjective as fuck which is meaningless.

Anyone who supports day month year has never sorted dates on a computer.

Farenheight is perfect for common use. Its a scale form zero, the minimum comfortable outdoor temperature (with clothing of course) to 100, the maximum comfortable outdoor temperature. Below 0 is COLD AS FUCK and above 100 is HOT AS FUCK.

And of course there is a very noticeable difference between 72 degrees and 74 degrees for indoor temperature.

It does have meaning. 0 is fucking cold for a human being, and 100 is fucking hot for a human being.

vs celsius which is austistically based on water as if it would ever be boiling outside

Metric is better. Sage.

You know what's coming, but I have to do it anyway.

If you are a nerd physicist. If you are a human being then Fahrenheit is better.

>fucking cold for
subjective and meaningless.

0C = water turns to ice
100C = water boils

>a scale made for human beings shouldnt be made in consideration of the needs of human beings
>it should be based on water

Which system do the Kikes in Israel use?

Or the niggers in Africa? Spics in Latin America? Muslims in the Middle East?

Metric is best, but what can I do? Blame the United Kuntdem

>all humans think the same temp is really cold
you americucks are such fucking retards.

except that humans are different in height. Which turns this whole thing over since 100 humans will have different results for knuckles, feets and strides. That's why metric is better since it throws out the human factor and just sticks to science

the country of 56% uses imperial, so that's cuck'd, tyrone.

Jewish slide thread.

>0 Fahrenheit
>really cold

Pick one

I lived in the States, and I'll agree Fahrenheit is great for hot temperatures, but 32 being the numeration for freezing instead of zero is just shit

But NASA doesn't use imperial

Feel free to move out of the U.S. anytime.

The UK still uses MPH for road and wind speads, and when I lived there, everyone used feet and inches for height. Not to mention, they use yards for soccer. And in some of the shops I went into, they still used pounds and ounces for something. And they use pint still. So I here a bunch of UK anons for knocking us, but I lived there for 3 years, and besides using celcius, I used imperial for most other things.

Its the temperature of brine made of equal parts ice and salt (humans are also water and salt).

100 degrees was a close estimation of human body temperature.

Both of these numbers have more relevance to human beings than the boiling and freezing points of deionized water and fahrenheit is objectively more useful in every day life.

are you actually reaching this hard to justify celsius?

hear

>Its the temperature of
liquid poo, I mean shart in mart.

>my arbitrary system of measurement is good
>no, MY arbitrary system of measurement is good

They did in the Apollo missions.

The smart one

>arbitrary
see equal and consistant, versus retarded and outdated.

>justify
Celsius doesn't need defending since all of science and the world has adopted it. only americucks the nr.1 jew puppet fat retards are too dumb to make the transition.

0 is too fucking cold for everyone that's living out side of Europe and North America you American retards

>nigger

Our length units are better for every day use as well.

A yard can be perfectly divided into halves, thirds, fourths, and sixths via its division into 12 inches inches.

An autistic meter can only be divided as halves, fourths, and fifths.

we have such big cocks, and we are so nice, we give other manlets in the world a chance by shaving a little off

Some amounts of men have Exeter tight foreskin that can cause painful erections or worse things like gout, which can gnarl a penis. The Jews weren't the only culture to do it, but probably the only to make it high religious law.

>About 5" average in america
>big cocks
Pick one

>basing your entire temperature system around something gay a fuck like water

Yeah, water mixed with lots salt is best.

You're kind of insulting human intelligence if you suggest a Celcius weather scale from 0 to 40 is "too hard" and "too complex" to understand.

On the other hand, the whole inch to yard to mile thing is legitimately too complex and would need a calculator to get it right

You guys got us on this one.

Metric is so superior to Imperial its nuts.

from Apollo 11 transcript:
>The cabin temperature in the command module, has been running between 65 and 70 degrees. The current spacecraft weight is 96,460 pounds.

Number of times I've been asked if I would like a cup of tea = more than I can count

Number of times I've been asked if I would like 236.588 ml of tea = never.

Celcius is master-class Swedish-made.

""Fun"" fact, the dude wanted it the other way around, 100 degrees being the coldest and 0 the warmest.

>Doesn't understand what average means

Also fractions master race.

Would you like 236.588 ml of tea?

Nigga they still use Stone as a measurement, which is even weird by Burger standards.

That's just 2/10th of a liter, what's so hard about that?

>getting jewed out of 36.588ml of tea

Metric cucks lmao

metric is for cucked left wing shitholes

We gotta be different because we're better than everyone, even if the differences are god damn retarded.

It's basically just inertia and spite at this point.

>Drinking the herbal jew

Oy, don't forget to buy my healing voodoo powder you put into water and pour down your throat.

As someone pointed out already, the main and probably only advantage is faction. Think about the way we measure the hours of the day or angles with 24 and 360. Science would be up in arms if you tried to go simply base ten, especially on angles, because the many more faction opportunities for easy mental math.

I legitimately doubt there is anyone who can't visualize how much 236 out of 1000 is.

It would be the same as suggesting people can't fathom just how much 23% of something is.

We do what we want. The way Asians write dates is better than the way euros do

>>As someone pointed out already, the main and probably only advantage is faction
Not really, the advantage is conversion between Line dimension to area dimension to volume dimension.

Metric makes all of that so easy, even a elementary schooler can learn it in the head.
Imperial system demands calculators.

There's even a better version of this that I have
Too long to search for it tbqh

>putting the least frequently changing number first

Fucking europoors. When will they learn?

freedom

>Hahahaha lelelelele epik!!! xD!!!!

I certainly didn't mean that one more fraction opportunity in a yard was significant, but the obviously large amount in 360 is.

>leaf
>not a faggot

>Science
>FUCKING DEGREES FOR ANGLES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're the coolest, most special country in the world. Why wouldn't we have our own systems? We don't need them to make sense like the pathetic brainlets in europe.

funny thing is:
this is still based on metric system

>about
Actual Amerimutts will defend this.

Are talking Win95 or what?

Isnt ours based on the Roman system? Complete and total guess.

Explain Bulgaria, OP. I mean, besides Oly weightlifters, what reason for its existence?

Absolute KEK.

Honestly you are a fucking idiot if you can't use both simultaneously. It's not that fucking hard.

As somebody who is trained in the sciences I'm very familiar with using the metric system and growing up in the USA I also learned the imperial system. It takes like 0.1 seconds to convert from mm to inches or C to F in my head.

The French had to invent millimeters to measure their cocks

That's fuckin stupid

You forgot to mention the fact America also crashed a multi-billion dollar tax-funded probe into Saturn or something because the Americans couldn't even figure out how to convert between normal measurements and bullshit imperial

Tl;dr fuck Imperial

why

I thought Fahrenheit was based on the freezing point for salt water solution?

Either way, I prefer it over Celisus because it is more accurate. Celsius makes more sense, but it is widely inaccurate because of the difference in temperature between a couple of degrees.

I would rather Kelvin be used instead of that bullshit temperature scale.

>It's not that fucking hard.
Feets to yards is all fun and games, until you have to convert to area and volume.

Then you suddenly need to remember a ton of magic numbers and whatnot, you will confuse your children and make them distance themselves from math.

There is clearly something very objectively elegant about the system on the right side vs. the system on the left side.

Myanmar doesn't use imperial, they just don't use metric.