Why do Europeans hate the free market?

Why do Europeans hate the free market?

Why allow self-determination compromise the consolidation of power
You do what the state tells you to do, you use the services the state tells you to use

And if anyone asks, call it freedom

>champions president who promotes protectionist policies to aid American manufacturing industry and crack down upon Chinese trade abuse
>complains when European countries apply this same mindset to their service industry

When will right wing retards stop getting btfo

Because uber doesn't pay their driver's a fair wage or give them paid vacation days like any work here in Europe.

This

>regulations are bad

Go die of botulism from your disgusting nigger grade shit you call chicken.

The parcelman was right to ban that (((service))) that doesn't respect elementary worker rights.

If they don't pay fair wage, don't work for them. It's that simple, why ban?

People get lured into the job on the promise of really high earnings, and they end up losing money before they realize that it really isn't possible to make money driving for the service.

>promise of really high earnings
Uber used to promise that? It's not right either way desu.

>waaa why can't we eviscerate London Cabbies and have the poor ferry us around for pittance instead?

t. Middle-class Liberal

Because it completely destabilizes the cab industry. Uber drivers can use their own cars and don't need to pay for licenses or their cabs, and disrupt the market with lower prices. Once, I took a cab to an area in Miami with my family for $22. The uber back the same way cost us $3. Not that hard to figure out why regulation freaks hate Uber. Does India have uber or lyft?

Western Europeans are a strange species of beta males who somehow are both wimpy losers who can't defend themselves and also megalomaniac control freaks.

Except that Uber and lyft are the future of the cab industry, Cabbies need to move on, you dont stop progress because people lose jobs, we would never invent things if we did, because every time someone invents some new revolutionary machine or procedure, people lose jobs as new ones are created.

Fuck the cab industry, last time I ever used a cab was like in 2013 and it costs way too much.

If you get into a small accident while on an uber ride they give MAJOR gibs

Cab drivers fucking suck.

Every cab I've ever taken has been driven by some North African or Middle Eastern immigrant who can't speak English. The last one I took didn't have a GPS in his shitty car, and I had to direct him home using my own phone.

I've taken a few Ubers in my life, and all of them are Americans who speak English, have good cars, and use their own phone to direct them.

There is no debate.

because we don't get any money from american companies evading taxes and replacing taxis

This.

Checked

It's about half and half for me
And I've never rode a cab

because the free market isn't free

I used uber only once and it was some medical student from Africa studying here in the US and his English was amazing.

And every cab driver I've had has spoken in broken English and they barely understood me. One took me around all of Manhattan on my only trip to New York City just to find a fucking pizza place.

Nor it is a market.

can you elaborate pls?

Yep it's unfortunately the case with cab drivers.