THE FUCK I thought Mexicans weren’t white!?

Other urls found in this thread:

fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/annie_van rickley/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are more white than you think sweetie

nationality not ethnicity
fucking morons!!!

Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Only 1 out of 10,000 are white

Like albino negros

most top-tier mexicans are white such as the president and others.

Why is the scale clamping his balls

Why are you focusing on his balls?

all these white european spaniards came to mexico and fucked the locals up. then a few generations later they used their white privilege to move to the usa. now they pretend they're minorities.

it'd be hilarious if it wasn't so annoying

There are millions of white Mexicans

fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/annie_van rickley/

and they are fucking hot

why aren't you?
Sup Forums is a gay friendly board

>Pena nieto
>Top Tier

Wew lad. AMLO for the win

goal body honestly
what do i tell people if they see this picture saved on my computer

Do you really think being born in Mexico gives you brown skin? There are white people who live there and are born there.

You are merely explorative.

The farmers are black beacuase they have to work on the field

The people that lives in the cities are mostly a white-brown mixture

Individuals from a certain nation can be white
Wow who would have though

say your open minded for some of those liberal brownie points

is actually like 800-900 in 10,000 and that's pure white like canelo (if you consider irish white), mostly white mutts like myself are very common in some areas, basically the deeper you get to the south, the darker the skin tone

Africans aren't black either.

Looks Irish to me

its true. i knew a few white friends from mexico that have families that are rich and very successful

Nice thanks

Truth. I got a good friend from Mexico and he tells me this all the time. Even shows me pics of his family that are whiter than me. I mean red hair and blue eyes white.

we sent some of our royals there. that's the only pure whiteness they have. nevertheless they are übermensch tier and are above everything else what all of america has to offer 2bgonest

this

What if I told you ethnicity is independent of nationality?

Member of the San Patricios escaped Churubusco and hid on his great-great-great-great-great-grandma's farm.

This. While granted, a lot of Mexicans are Mestizo spics, there are a fair amount of fair skinned types the further up the chain you go in Mexican society.

t. Dad married a "Ay Mamí" gold digger type from Monterrey that comes from money. I'm darker skinned than them and I probably care more for Dutch or Moonspeak than Spanish.

Can confirm, I'm 90 percent white.

>goal body

By pol standards you have to be Michael Jackson to be white

Was born nigger and tried so hard he turned white by molesting children ---> Pol Approved

I can confirm this. While the majority of Mexican are indians and mestizos, there are whites there. My family history is full of nothing but white Mexicans. My mom even told me part of her family never really mixed like the others

this
pretty much pisses me off to get lumped in with the goblin tier mestizos when I look more related to that canello fucker

I prefer that actually since I like clothes and fashion. You look better in jeans without XBOXHUEG legs.

No homo

No shit....rich white people don't mix with brown people...sometimes they fuck the maid and make some brownish babies like Arnie...but most of the time even in the darkest regions of the world you have white loving and white proud families

Now remember, your story will be buried deep in pol because no member of this board wants to be reminded that somebody somewhere in time got lucky with a lady

Most Pol lovers have not seen their own cocks since the invention of hot pockets

We're a nationality, cunt. not a race.

Loudly support actual racism, especially to SJWs. Say "hey, hispanics with a lot of Iberian are a totally different story to mestizos".

trying to educate members of a board that have not seen action since their parents.

You are brave mexican bro

No Sup Forums a none white board

Like i give a shit, build that wall.

Because Mexican isn't an ethnicity?

>beliving the propaganda

Mexicans are whatever colour they want to be.

>c-come home white man!
:3

You don't have to worry about anyone seeing that picture on your computer because they already know you're a faggot.

>i can find something wrong with this pic because im a homophobe

Lots of racist shit and all and lots of opinions until you americans come down to South America and your M'lady shit works and you get to actually fuck...then you become SJWs all of a sudden

come down. Have a beer and fuck a hot latina...I am sure you will start becoming a man and eventually find a reason to lose to love handles

About 5 to 10% of Mexico's populations are pure genetic Europeans, like this guy. Most are goblin brown scum though.

Wtf I love mexicans now

No girls actually care about legs, unless you have steroids-tier upper body

Looks like he cycles and/or runs, that's what I do in lieu of squats and whatever .You can see the definition above the knee

There are native Mexicans which are much darker and more the prototypical Mexican, and then there are the Spanish Mexicans. I knew a guy who was "Mexican" from Spanish descent and he made it abundantly clear the whiter ones think of themselves as superior.

White or Mestizo, just give me my goddamn homemade salsa, motherfuckers!

Apart from being 0% body fat this dude is barely above dyel-tier. What sport does he even do?

Rabi Blancos run every Latin AMerican country. It is the most Apartheid system on earth.

and whilst you pick those peppers your lovely lady is stroking your package

That is latin lady love my friend

Fuck them uptight north american bitches with their headaches

I have legs like that, maybe slightly bigger.

What's the problem?

Youre nuts. Otters are best. We just had two guys fight who were like 135 lbs. The skinnier you are the bigger the benis. Also, restoration helps with that too

>what sport does he even do?
Just look again at the picture you autist, it's pretty obvious what kind of sport he does

of course mexicans are white

Keep dreaming Pablo, spics are not white and never will be

The fuck are you on about, hue monkey? I'm running 12 miles in less than 100 minutes tomorrow (or dying trying) and I'm probably going to hit a 6 minute mile on Tuesday while ignoring the mestizo girl who keeps eye-fucking me. All on path to hit my 90 minute half-marathon in November, which would probably be easier if I would quit drinking so much.

Daca, the UN, no wall. Israel trying to mossad assad

those fukin patty mannipps

I beg to differ

Euro genes are everywhere OP. You could be walking through the middle of deepest Africa and spot a mulatto.

I do low and behold no one believes me when I say my parents are mexicans. but thanks for the advice

Well it's a good thing I'm not a spic

t.fatlard.
>DING
Heard that? Your tendies are ready.

>pink nipples
>orange hair

Not mexican.

>Nationality equals Ethnicity.
Tell me where you live, you deserve to become sopa.

I can vouch for this 151lbs and have a 7.5 x 5.5 penis

>t.fatlard.
>DING
Heard that? Your tendies are ready.

He's from a similar strain to Louis (spi)CK

The spics that roam around the Southwestern USA chanting "Fuck White People" seem really fucking retarded all of a sudden.

LITTLE

The proud mexican race exists as a rape child of spain.

It's a pretty shitty goal. Mine probably aren't much bigger right now either because I can't squat a lot and run 40 miles a week at the same time. But once the freezing wind forces me back into the gym, I'll damn sure be aiming for something better.

>lift all winter, cut for spring
>spend all summer outside, wasting away to skelly status due to undertraining + summer cardio
>repeat

The great cycle of life.

KANGZ

Which kind of spic are you, the one that mows my lawn or does my roof?

b-but i like the mestizos, whites are too tall

White envy. So much of it

Pretty certain plenty of Irish mercenaries settled in Mexico after our rebellions were defeated by the British. Would explain the red hair and chad genes. Most are probably mestizo trash though.

WHITE

The majority arent but there are some of the old criollo/spanish aristocracy left in Mexico much like how antebellum families still exist in the south.

No seriously look up Canelos parents background. Both old school Spanish-criollo families.

idk what you're talking about. That man is clearly 100% ethnic Mexican.
You potatoniggers just cant stand the sight of a strong Latino hombre. It's kind of cute how internalized your Enrique envy is.

No kidding! If they were truly comfortable under their own skin, they wouldn't feel the need to seek validation amongst themselves and demonize people of another race that they see as a threat (because deep down, they know whites are collectively superior).

Good man

>implying my tendies are anything but fresh made

It's super easy once you know how, and so much better. Heat a dutch oven full of peanut oil or lard to 350 degrees, pound raw tendies to flatten out, dredge in flour, then beaten egg, then panko bread crumbs, then add to oil. Keep one hand clean to handle the spider and mallet and one hand dirty to add tendies, the whole process goes fast. Takes about 2-3 tendies worth of flouring and breading to cook one, so just move like a production line.

possbily, like i said in Canelos family is old school criollo mexican.

wouldnt surprise me if he was somewhat irish though considering a good chunk of the irish aristocracy fled to spain in the 1600s after the O'Neals fucked up big time against Elizabeth

>mfw Mexico is whiter than the Mediterranean

I fucken love having a disgusting 25 lb fuck-hammer. Sloppin around all over the place

>Under 6 foot tall
>White

Canelo has some potato in him though

The next time someone tries to come at me with a ridiculous statement like "Ur raysis against MEXICANS!!!", I'm going to kindly point this out. As OP pointed out, "Mexican" is a nationality, not a race.

Tell the white liberals and spics in the USA to GTFO with their bullshit.

There's some Germans that migrated to Mexico and started beer companies, Deus eqis, Corona..