Mexicans don't innova-

>Mexicans don't innova-

Your turn, world.

Other urls found in this thread:

business2community.com/world-news/coca-cola-investigating-human-feces-found-coke-cans-northern-ireland-bottling-plant-01810101#z0ghlmjmHhMgWt9w.97
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit where can I get some Mexican 7up

wtf i love 7up now

So... it's healthier than actual 7up.

wtf i'm throwing out all my sprite now

7up used to contain lithium so I don't see the problem.

>A Mexican user making fun of Mexico
You're either an Expat or a freak of mexico.

>Lithium
Wasen't that like a cure for manic depression or something?

What does meth do?

Real Mexicans make fun of Mexico and themselves all the time.

Makes you passive to muslims and chinks taking over your country.

I would say it's methamphetamine in old world we call it speed.
But perhaps i'm wrong.

what the fuck is a real mexican lmao

>Mexico has meth soft drinks
TEAR DOWN THAT WALL

Any level of your society that cartels haven't infiltrated? There is only so much you can blame on a CIA (which are douchebags)

4 days party and sex without sleep after one bottle 7UP,
i can't believe it's real

The ones that stay here and don't go to your country for gibs and saying shit like "make america mexico hurr durr"

the average american in the confederate states

UMA

>implying our cola isn't much better also

its a synthetic, low quality methamphetamine
usually chinese

>coke had cocaine
>7up had lithium
>ywn live in a world with unregulated soft drinks

Yep, mood stabilizer.

>Real Mexicans make fun of Mexico and themselves all the time.
What percent of Mexicans are "Real Mexicans"?

>licks battery to calm down

What are the proofs that this is not a terrorist attack against America as a whole and not only a failed attempt to poison people in the US?

With America im referring to South, Central and North America, not only murrican freedom states.

no one has claimed responsibility for it
terrorist usually want people to know they are doing shit

What if Mexico has been an Ancap state all along and we never even noticed?

because we as mexican will drink it anyways

crystal ?... it's shit, i don't feel my dick on this stuff and feel myself hot and cold in the same time.
The good one is a fine white powder what smells very intensive like apples.

>several narcotics inside
>soft drink

Probably a disgruntled worker in a bottling plant.

business2community.com/world-news/coca-cola-investigating-human-feces-found-coke-cans-northern-ireland-bottling-plant-01810101#z0ghlmjmHhMgWt9w.97

hmm

Lets see, first you exclude the fucking guatemalns who jump the border, steal jobs from hard working Mexicans and speak funny.

You also exclude the Chicano MECHA college student maricons. Also, 5 percent of the chillangos, because nobody likes chillangos including other chillangos.

Also, the indios who don't even speak spanish and have difficulty with abstract concepts like pants count as more a barely functional primate than an actual mexican.

Every country is as ANCAP as its possible, it's just about who has the power and who doesn't

All the non-indios that don't live in Mexico City or America.

So like 20%?

Methixco Sevenup?

Wouldn't that be horrible if those imported sodas from Mexican bottling plants had a little something extra in them.

Probably. When I toured the country in the 90s I could pretty much bank on any majority-indio place being shit while all the mestizo towns were chill and had a sense of humor. They told me the people who went to America or Mexico city were the cholo faggots or commies and from what I've noticed since then, they were right.