Hunter x Hunter

>A crazy clown is trying to kill a cute innocent Slav
This monster needs to be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see Pika make Chrollo scream.

So do I.

I honestly think Pika had his shot at Chrollo, he doesn't need a whole other arc to try and kill him again.

mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63

Folder updated. Enjoy.

Thanks, user.

Thanks

And Gon doesn't need another fight with Hisoka.

Thank you user.

Kurapika best boy, can't wait to get back to him

Never claimed he would.
Gon's is on a fated path to meet with Gyro, confirmed by the narrator.
Hisoka merely said he'd want to fight Gon again without the rules of the arena, no guarantee that it will actually happen, especially if Gon hasn't recovered his full nen potential.

Thanks, user.

Will Biscuit ever stop being such a slut?

Thx

How could any woman resist such radiant masculinity?

GJ Mangastream.

This page will never stop being hilarious

Thank you based Togashi.

>Slav
>Never squatted once
>NEver seen with vodka
I bet he doesn't even like mayoinesse

He's gonna have a nuke, I just know it

>Gon's is on a fated path to meet with Gyro, confirmed by the narrator.
I believe you but can you post the panel?

How disjointed would you be if "that" is just plan old suicide bomb move?

>Arms crossed
>Rolls himself up
>If I'm going to die anyway
Hisoka is gonna use a final move

>I'll use everything

She's 60 years old. She'll take what she can get.

She is simply a princess in love with a prince.

Reminder that Kurapika is the only one out of the main four who has never cried. He's a soulless husk.

Crying is for pussies.

He's definitely going to cry in this arc.

He's a psychopath. Don't know why people like him, unless they're trying to be edgy.

kurapika has shed all the tears he needed for his fallen brethren.

from now on..no more tears

Just like how Gon is a sociopath amirite ;^)

The first time Pika cries it will be similar to this, to further add parallels between them.

Oh look, it's the angry Killuafag.

"That" incoming.

Who's edgier, Pika or Wiggles?

>ging brings up muh eyes
>kurapika gets all serious and touchy
>ging doesn't give a shit
please

That would be amazing, Ging is so based

Literally went full edge for no reason at all
He is getting edgier as time passes just like Sasuke

So, what do you all think Hisoka is going to try to do to turn this around?

What I'm guessing is that it's not a new technique or Hatsu, but instead an idea of getting rid of all the puppets, but in a risky way.

When he was in the air, he mentioned that below him, the puppets would kill him, but if he continued to the other side, the puppets would blow him up. This distinction leads one to believe that all of the S&M puppets are on the upper level. This actually makes sence, since they are the ones that are ordered to "Get as close as possible to Hisoka, and self destruct" (thus they would be following him) plus I'm fairly sure Chrollo didn't make many S&M puppets on the lower level.

Now, with this information at hand, he could formulate a plan. Bungee Gum all the non S&M puppets to himself and pull them in close, surrounding himself in a layer of puppets. Now, all the S&M puppets would get "As close as possible to Hisoka" (So, right up against the non S&M puppets that are now attached to Hisoka) and then proceeded to pull a Muhammad. Seeing as all the puppets would be in one clump, they would all die in the ensuing fireball. Would Hisoka survive? Well, it's possible, seeing as he is surrounded by puppets and has nen to protect himself. Sure it's risky, but if he's gonna die anyway...you get the point.

It seems to fit with what we saw at the end of the chapter. He would get seriously hurt from this, but it would take care of all the puppets for sure. Plus, it makes even more sence, since he had just mentioned that he would only be blown up if he went to the other side of the upper level, and yet we see a blast on the last page.

ging cared about the guys who sister is in the hospital when he offered money.

ging would show sympathy to kurapika

tl;dr he's going to use "that"

This is the most likely thing to happen.

Nigga what you wrote all this crap for?
He is using "that" is obvious at this point stop shitposting

I could see it being different since that guy's sister was alive while kurapika is still caught up in the past. Ging might think they're different.

I love you user

>edgy
:^)

That seems to be the most realistic scenario. I don't think he's actually going to survive, though, he's just going to take down the entire arena, possibly the floor with him. Almost all of the people will die, Chrollo will probably survive, although severely injured.

>it's a pika dialogue

>Gon
>Sociopath
Pika is a sociopath

You're not even trying anymore.

Don't reply.

shut the fuck up chrollo those eyes are the last remain of his precious family, that kurapika history right there.

ging would understand

Ging is the most unspooked of the cast, he would think Pika is being silly.

Post handsome

I thought that at first, but the blast didn't look big enough. In addition, I noticed something else. In the explosion where Hisoka looses his leg, you see 7 S&M puppets. The explosion has two "Boom" SFX. The explosion at the end of the chapter has 2 Boom sfx and a kinda "Boboboom". That totals to 7 explosions, which makes it look like he is the one that forced them to explode by bungee gum-ing them to himself on purpose.

Pika>>>>>Chrollo

Kurapika is such a mary sue overly serious character.
I want someone strong to push him around.

Ging is a smelly shit!

Pika and Chrollo are the most handsome in the series.
Prove me wrong.

Agreed

I can't.

It's true.

>everything I dont like is bait
Gon shows no sign of being a sociopath

I dont understand why have pictures of men enjoyinh men genitalia
this makes no sense to me

I'm confused

Hisoka conjures up armor/shield then adds rubber and gum while spinning it around his body making it indestructible.

They arent Leorio or Young netero

>ging is going to give kurapika a speech abut finding a new purpose for the future or something

I'm okay with this.

Well I'm not the one who answered you before and I dont really know the definition of sociopath
But I remember that Gon was labeled as 'dangerous' and showing an innate curiosity that was separated from the concept of good and bad
As if as long as he find something interesting he doesnt really care about moral stuff
he's good at heart tho so it doesnt really shows up that much

Except Pika is endgame already and she haven't even trained that much
Just one more year of training and she would be at Gon-san level maybe even stronger

I was being sarcastic you fucking idiot. Don't expect people to ever take you seriously if you call Pika or Gon a psychopath/sociopath.

Here's how the fight is actually gonna play out:

>Dust settles, almost dead Hisoka
>Chrollo goes in for an edgy finishing line
>Clapping sounds from one of the stands
>Hisoka theme starts playing
>Smug Hisoka magician one liner
>Zoom in on Hisoka's erection
>Subarashii chrollo kun chan
>Dead Hisoka is revealed to be a Kastro clone because Hisoka is good at copying techniques backstory
>Zoom in on Chrollo's only mildly surprised face
>Sasuga Hisoka DESU
>Chrollo laughs it off and explains that Hisoka's position hasn't changed, in fact, it's worse because the clone eats nen like chrome eats ram
>Hisoka is so smug by now he's breaking his cheekbones
>pulls in chrollo's book that he attached a bungee gum to god knows when
>NANI
>Rubber AND gum line
>Hisoka closes to book to dispel all techniques
>Now Chrollo gets really smug
>Conjures the book back into his hand
>Naruhodo
>I told you my victory is 100% certain
>opens the book
>Hisoka randomly shuffled all abilities around using texture surprise
>Another close up of Hisoka's raging hard on
>Magician one liner
>Chrollo looks slightly worried
>The real fight starts here
>Rules of nature starts playing
>after 10 more weeks the fight is still going on and Togashi has decided to take another 2 year break