I miss her

I miss her

The cuck without me, by Kayo hinazuki
When i get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, i want to cuck my friend who's far away. My friend who's in a coma for 15 years. The friend who saved my life. I want to leave him with nothing but pain and sadness. He will have no adults, children or classmates, only his mom. I will fuck his friend when i want to fuck his friend, i will cuck him when i want to cuck him and visit him with his friend's baby when i want to. I will then think about the cuck i left behind. Kids go to school, like nothing has changed. Adults go to the office, like nothing has changed. His mom eats like she used to. When i think about the cuck wihtout me, i can't help but to laugh. I want to cuck my friend.

She was so cute

Best smile

erased fucking sucked

Please post more smiles

Needs less cucking

Well this is gonna go straight to hell fast

Yep, how to ruin a show right there.

cuck

is it wrong that i laughed to this?

cuck

The first half of the show flowed so well

No, because this should've been the canon ending.

Take better aim next time. Try to do it from a stable position. Laying down would be the best if you can manage to find a good spot for it. Squeeze the trigger on the exhale, and try to get close enough for the shot to connect.

All that noise over the """NTR""" felt artificial. The reaction was so big because the word "cuck" was all over the site, and crossboarders could join in on the fun.

Tthe first couple of episodes were a thing of beauty; I liked the anime.

>the word "cuck" was all over the site
It's really amazing how a bunch of insecure fags involuntarily pushed a buzzword until it became omnipresent on this site.

That ending scene between Satoru and Sensei made my dick twitch

I liked that genki social pizza girl more
Love that kind of archetype

>tumblr

hm
which episode of mayoi chiki was this

I can't remember the show was so mediocre but her dressed as a boy also had 100% of the blood in my body stuffed into my dick so I couldn't tell you tbqh

Sensei made the show for me, even if he is a psychopathic pedophile that feeds on children's tears and lolis, he was entertaining.

It's rare to see quality taste in erased threads. I tip my fedora to you sir

Not sure if you're sarcastic or not.

But thanks.