The Dark Enlightenment Exposed

I first heard about the Dark Enlightenment (aka “Neo-Reaction” or just “Reaction”) last year, the year after I graduated from college and was interning at a conservative think tank. I briefly become involved with the Dark Enlightenment and then left the movement in disgust. Here is what I learned:

– The Dark Enlightenment is controlled by what the media call “Sith Lords”. You have more public Lords like Mencius Moldbug and Nick Land, but there are even some Lords up higher whose names are not revealed. They say the Master Lord says ‘Et Ego in Arcadia’ which is an anagram for ‘Tego Arcana Dei’ (“I hide the secrets of God”).

– But only the media call them ‘Sith Lords’. In Inner Speak, they will often use phrases like the Men of Númenor or the Eldars.

– I never met any of the higher Eldars, but I did once meet an Eldar in Training. I don’t know his real name but people called him Legolas. He had long blond hair, was dressed like a 19th century count, and wore a pendant that had both a Christian Cross and Thor’s Hammer on it.

– The movement is a weird mixture of ethno-nationalists, futurists, monarchists, PUAs (“pick-up artists” like Chateau Heartiste), Trad Catholics, Trad Protestants, etc. They all believe in HBD (what they call “human biodiversity” i.e. racism) but disagree on some other minor points.

– The religious people in the movement (both Christians and pagans) practice what is called “identitarian religion” (religion that doesn’t deny ethnic identity).

– The Dark Enlightenment allegedly has millions of dollars of money to play with. They have a couple big donors. One is rumored to be a major tech tycoon in Silicon Valley. They actually had a private 3-day meeting on an island which was furnished with a French chef, etc. Different forms of formal attire were required for each day (tuxedos, 3-piece suits, etc), and some weird costumes were required too (capes, hoods, etc) — which sound like a pagan cult. (I wasn’t at this function but heard about it.)

– I was initiated into the first stages of the Dark Enlightenment, which involved me stripping down naked so people could “inspect my phenotype”. I was then given a series of very personal questions, often relating to sexual matters. I was then told to put on a black cape. (I really regret doing this but at the time I was younger, more impressionable and eager to please.)

– For the initial oath taking, everyone must swear on a copy of Darwin’s Origin of Species, just to show their fidelity to HBD. After that, for the later oaths, seculars will swear again on Darwin, while Christians will swear on the Bible, and pagans on the Prose Edda or Iliad.

– At one of the meetings I heard someone continuously chanting “gens alba conservanda est” (Latin for “the white race must be preserved”) and then others were chanting things in Anglo-Saxon, Old Norse and Old German, but I don’t know those languages so I can’t remember exactly what they were saying.

– They also have all their own secret handshakes, and their own terminology [like the Cathedral (“political correctness”), thedening (“re-establishing ethnic group identity”), genophilia (“love of one’s own race”), NRx (“neoreaction”), etc.].

This whole movement is like a secret cult, which is why I left. Also, because of the valiant and brave efforts of people on the net exposing this movement, I saw this cult for the evil it truly is. Please stay away from it.

>everyone must swear on a copy of Darwin’s Origin of Species

I lol'd hard

anyways post proof

Nigger what the fuck are you taking about

reactionary thought is not a club or religion, you don't join and it doesn't have leaders. It's just a subset of right-wing, anti-egalitarian philosophy.

>darwin
nice larp

They're a bunch of larpers. Moldbug was just fucking around, Nick Land is genuinely insane, the rest of them are just random bloggers.

>Moldbug was just fucking around,
No he wasn't

>Nick Land is genuinely insane
He's a little bit insane but his ideas are still valid

media calls them sith lords

what media topkek btw good thread

How many dicks did you have to suck OP?

At least you're doing something you're good at.

>everyone must swear on a copy of Darwin’s Origin of Species
wow that's lame

Kek, nice post.

Just read evola and HHH and understand science and natural hierarchy and you will be DE

moldbug is a jew and nick land has a jewish wife, that's all you need to know about the neoreactionary "movement"

>– The Dark Enlightenment allegedly has millions of dollars of money to play with. They have a couple big donors. One is rumored to be a major tech tycoon in Silicon Valley.
This is not a bad thing at all. Now we have our own pro-white Jews.

But nigga, is this shit really true?

You know there are some theories that the "powerful Jews" (ie Rothschilds and the like) financed and supported the Holocaust that killed their poorer ethnic bretheren to advance their own personal causes.

You really want your own "pro white Jews" to do the same for you?

He didn't "have" to suck them, he "gets" to suck them; or something like this I'd imagine. OP sounds like a fucking homo.

Kek

not even our b8 is this gay, goy
shit. are you antifa? lol
i didn't know think tanks hired fucking faggots...

>space echoes
Wrong. Sound waves cannot propagate through a vacuum.

Buddy, I'm SICK of reality, and I just wish there were extremely powerful, wealthy white men who could finally shatter the world for the sake of the white man

This pasta is years-old.

POMF

Go back to plebbit retard.

Yeah.. But I wish it was true

Oh they're shaking up the world alright. It's just for their own sake. The realist redpill is that 90%+ of humanity does not matter to those in power except for the perpetuation of their own power.

>They have a couple big donors. One is rumored to be a major tech tycoon in Silicon Valley.
>I was initiated into the first stages of the Dark Enlightenment, which involved me stripping down naked so people could “inspect my phenotype”. I was then given a series of very personal questions, often relating to sexual matters.

Lol you got molested by Peter Thiel. Sodomised as well?

Stop smoking spice nigger.

>HHH

who?

lol

The donor would probably be Peter Thiel

>be intern
>excited to be entering the field
>"oh hey intern, btw we are sith lords and this is our secret taboo movement"

Hans Herman Hoppe

he's not wrong

Dark Enlightenment are just people not ready to go full Maistre Reactionary.

Peter Thiel has curt yarvin at his house a LOT. A little Silicon Valley insider secret that almost no one knows for you

Doesn't Thiel fund Moldbug's urbit thing

seems based how do I sign up

they're fucking

Speaking as the individual who brought to the forefront the studies and laid the foundations of what would become known as The Dark Enlightenment, I'd just like to point out that you are a lying fucking cock sheath.

Nick Land? Is that you?