What the fuck?

What the fuck?

You fags said Trump would HELP him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrochoerus
youtube.com/watch?v=Jtm0ZvEJOY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO KANYE!

They've been pumping him full of meds since he made those pro-Trump comments on stage

Fug, I think they lobotomized him. ZOG music industry is no joke.

Not him anymore. Enjoy the Kanye music that exists, cause there will be no more.

No you fucks he just quit cocaine after the rant. Gained some weight obviously because of it, and is much more chill

Looks like he could bbq the shit out of a pig now.

Ayyyo!

Why do all people who get psychiatric treatment end up fat?

He's more electable now.
He's a jolly amerifat.

Got him pumped up on (((psych meds))).

Side effects from psych meds (like SSRIs) include heightened appetite/weight gain

Because some of the meds especially the SRI (Antidepresent) can give you a sick apitite.

that a big nigga.

Soon.

I thought you filthy phoneposters were going to kill yourselves.

>(((The media))) crucify me like (((they))) did Christ
>(((They))) want to find me not breathin' like they found Mike

>Most blacks with money have been beaten to submission
>Yeezy with the big house, did it way different
>Never listen to (((Hollywood producers)))
>Don't stare at money too long, it's Medusa

>I just feel like I'm the only one not pretendin'
>I'm not out of control, I'm just not in ((they)) control

He got shunned by the fashion industry after he made a few pieces that got some notice, AND nike didn't contract him after a few colabs. After coming out for Trump and being considered crazy, he probably gave up on the MSM. He's going to contrarian to shut down the system/standard... Kanye might actually be able to do it.

Grande West

DRUMPF fucks up everyone who gets close to him.

/thread

don't worry he's becoming the notorious big the second

Kayne fat now.

Kanye knows more than most neighborhood niggers. He's onto the kikes and his music shows it.
It's anti-psychotics that really make you fat. He's probably on Thorazine. Poor guy

>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
>But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"
>Well... it all looks great
>Four hundred years later, we buyin' our own chains

>like they found Mike

Take your daily /jacksonpill/

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO HIM?
IS THIS REAL?

>That weight gain

Just tell everyone you're gay already. Jesus.

it's the side effect from kardashian pussy

Let's talk about chemical lobotomies, aka SSRIs and antipsychs.

Dropping Escitalopram after finishing school was a net positive 4 me.

Kanye has been on anti-depressants before and wasn't fat btw
>You ain't never seen nothing crazier than
>This nigga when he off his Lexapro

Could also have been anti-psychotics like risperidone, which are not unreasonable given the desire for something fast acting that makes the patient docile. In about a month that stuff can turn an otherwise ordinary patient into a fat fuck whose dick doesn't work.

Yuck. What a fucking pile of wet garbage.

Dude. Kanye's adidas collab is part of the reason adidas is as good or better than nike in the aneaker game today. Stuff he does for them trickles down to $100 models of shoes. He left Nike cos Adidas offered him full creative control, and they were rewarded for it cos that guy can design dope shoes.

Drugs.

I took Prednisone for Crohn's, I gained 20 pounds in 3 months. I got it off shortly after quitting, but powerful drugs fuck you up. Hunger increases, water weight is retained etc.

This happened to me when i was put on prozac.

gained 50lbs

t. homosexual

the reason for that is appetite loss is a criteria of depression on the ham-d scale, so when you want a drug to get classified as an anti-depressant you just make sure people score lower on the ham-d scale than they did before taking it
insomnia is the other free square when making anti-depressants
make people hungry and sleepy and they're no longer considered depressed by most scales
anti-depressants are designed to treat the symptoms, which in medicine is equivalent to doing it wrong

All in all Kanye should ween off the meds and stay away from the spotlight until he decides to tour or make a new record, in Trump's America.

Michael Jackson told people "They're coming after me. Then they're going after Whitney Houston, and they're going after Prince!" He was obviously talking about drugs, when he said "They", because every one of those black singers that rejected the labels' politics ended up overdosing!

Trump told him the collapse is coming so he's fattening up to get through the winter.

>and is much more chill
hearing this phrase is like nails on a chalkboard for me
fucking stop

When is turbografx16 coming out?

hes going to come back as a new rapper, like Kayne Wide , and hes going to rap for Trump

he quit stimulants and got fat. happened to me.

Kayne's rich enough to get a trainer and dietitian to keep him in ketosis for a a week or two to get rid of that fat.

JUST

can someone remind me why we care about this nigger?

He guarantees Trump 7 more years by dividing the black vote.

Damn, muh boi Kanye got THICC.

T H I C C

Bubba Gumbo Shrimp!

it's weird that this thread is here on this day actually. I was just thinking about Kanye earlier, as strange as that may seem. I realized I hadn't heard anything about him since he went on those rants and took those pictures with Trump in that hotel.

Don't like someone callin you "fat"?

T__S IT!!!

>AND nike didn't contract him after a few colabs
kanye's partnered with adidas, and that partership has been extremely lucrative for the both of them.

Yeezy's are some of the most terrible over priced meme shoes on the market.

>game today

There is no game today, it's all about retro. because no one is doing anything that isn't profit based.

>He left Nike cos Adidas offered him full creative control, and they were rewarded for it cos that guy can design dope shoes.

He left Nike because they refused to contract him. Why do you think he trash-talked them so much? Nike seen what he was doing with his music and fashion... he was just going underground and resurfacing with the material changed enough for it not be prosecutable.

What is that?

Do you realise Just how many cunts use this place on their phones, cunt?
Clover all over, rover.

lay off the cheetos man

because facebook fags see a 300 hundred dollar price tag and buy the shit... plain and simple.

>Escitalopram
Read that as ectoplasm. Was disappointed when I reread it.

Amazing... simply so tasteful it's tasteless.

Fucking idiots

not fat just eatin good :)

>become drumpf supporter
>get fat and go literally insane

Kek

He's fat because of the drugs (((they))) put him on

antipsychotics make you fat.

Ho ho ho

>be black, post on Sup Forums because of 2016 election... while then degrading (at one time) one the best black musicians of all time.

Checks fag
it checks out.

His sand whore will leave him now

Help him what? Kill him self?

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG GODDAMNIT

Because Kanye West always does his Kanye Best.

t. someone who's never been prescribed antipsychotics

Those drugs are hell. They will make you gain incredible amounts of weight very fast by causing actual metabolic changes in your body. Look up Zyprexa...there was a billion dollar lawsuit over that drug because it caused obesity, and was prescribed off label to elderly and overactive children.

Fake News tho.

>one the best black musicians of all time.
kys kid

It's real, in my mind.

he is on antidepressant, can tell by the weight gain

TRUMP WEST 2020

>DUDE JAZZ LMAO
fuck off gramps

you forgot the ((( ))) (parenthesis) Kaczynski.

Prove me wrong?

>You fags said Trump would HELP him.
He's happy, we're happy, it's all good.

>Zyprexa
I had to take that as part of my "getting clean" regimen. They only had me on it for two weeks to help offset the withdrawal symptoms, but I gained 15 pounds which I've only recently shed in their entirety, and that was over a year ago.

Didn't I send you your own specific comment to reply to? or nah?

They got him :(

yeah but it was shit so i didn't reply to it

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

but your quick to saddle up on the dick of someone who did. Sure thang fag.

You apologize to bilbo right now

ITS ALL COMING DOWN DOWN DOWN

>They've been pumping him full of meds since he made those pro-Trump comments on stage
This, anti-depressants can cause you to gain weight

A capybara you fucking ignoroid

You make me ashamed to be American

My nigga needs to get on a diet STAT

we call it Kapibara.

Literally bro-tier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrochoerus

Literally me in that pic. Except I go on pol so I'm not always that happy

Thicc trump. Looks like mayweather

>Not going Bear mode for the winter

what did you even want me to say? i didn't say yeezys look good or anything, just that the shoe is a money printer for adidas, which it is.

indeed

disgusting.

>what did you even want me to say?
You're a fucking faggot
Drop the meme flag
Lurk moar
Stop ruining Sup Forums

> just that the shoe is a money printer for adidas
I heard Tylenol started making pills the size of dicks, specifically for this reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jtm0ZvEJOY4

please abide by this rules
>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.