Go vegan

Myself

>rick being posted with a bunch of degenerate psudo-intellectuals
i hate this Sup Forums meme

well, for today, at least...

Come at me

A FUCKING CARTOON

Ra ra rasputin. Lover of the Russian queen

A disgrace. Since when do brain tumors get a vote?

>This
also, hi there honeypot thread!

Canadian Hero

>not realising Rick is the biggest degenerate pseudo-intellectual of everyone listed there
You missed the point of the entire show

none of those, definitely

Pic related

Why the hell is Rick there? I mean, I like R+M, but why would you fucking idolize a cartoon character who's a criminal, and an alcoholic?

>praising a cartoon hero created by a numale basement dweller
Ooh Johnny

Kate Upton.

Come at me, numales.

>bunch of lefties
>looks at flag

If Hitler wasn't genocidal towards the Poles I would have sympathised with him

meh bait

J Peterson

>rick
youtube.com/watch?v=BsuSTYlvNRY

>Putting Zizek alongside those people
come on m8

the three fictional characters are objectively the least bad..

Seriously, my father. Always looked up to him, been inspired by him.

zizek does ackshually *sniff* some quite *rubs nose* intereshtink pointsh

>You missed the point of the entire show
I don't want reddit shows

the same person who idolizes Marx

This dude is a living legend desu

Space nigger, unironically, every black should look at him and try to achieve the same.

>you will never politicians like Korwin-Mikke

Garbo
George Washington
Salah Aladin
Don Pedro II
Andrew Jackson
Winston Churchill

Not in that order.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

And Marcus Aurelius.
Along with Cicero and Julius.

And also, Cersei Lanister, But that's just admiration.

Bill Watterson. Dude was mad principled. Refused to sell out his integrity and let his creation be merchandised. Fought tooth and nail for his vision against the editors of papers. Created some of the best art of the last 100 years.

Can I get a rating on my taste?

Slaveman Zizzlek

Does anyone have the Politically Incorrect University faculty image? Because I'm sure half of those are Sup Forums idols.

>Created some of the best art of the last 100 years.
pic related, fair critique

That was one based mofo, the Rev. Coughlin was.

There was a cat that really was gone.

Jesus Christ is Lord

idols are an abomination

Can u sentence pls completely, Abdullah ?

Justin Roiland is not a numale.

Way ahead of his time. But knew his time well. Love that guy's work.

Saudade.

"He's not a hero, Summer. He's more like a demon, or a super fucked up god."

This cute frog girl

It is rather funny.

Good taste.

You are literally a faggot who stole your breakdown of rick and morty from someone else. How fucking retarded are you to try and pass that shit off as your own. Your like the Chinese student who cheats his way into a good school only to fail when they get a teacher who can use the internet.

Bernie is looking more and more like a merchant

That sculture on the lower right is excellent. Any larger images of it?

Only thing missing from that list is barbra spectre.

It's a pasta you goddamn sperg. Go back to tumblr.

Sheldor is not as bad as the rest of those people.

Awesome! Kill yourselves please you Godless losers! Nobody/nothing matters/cares!

i can only recognize jones, trump, and rasputin

Literally the founder of Social Justice

what a fucking fag

why is Bill Hicks there twice?

weakest one i have ever seen

These two of course

Moon Man the nigger killing machine

9 jews 9 fags death to germany.

ron p is my homeboy too

People can talk shit about Rasputin but he was one hardcore mothefucker, he attracted people with his magnetic personality, had more power than the nobles and he was poisoned, shot, shot again, hanged and thrown to a river where he finally died by drowning.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Ya sure, if you wanto to know more search for ''Geraldo Geraldes''.

I wanna be like him but even after 8 cigars an hour for the last 5 years, I'm not even close.

>can afford chainmail
>cant afford pants

what did he mean by this??

Lmao that fucking pic, you bastard

Ron Paul
JFK
Andrew Jackson
George Washington
Mike Vining
Alexander the Great

You forgot someone

Stop bumping this b8

You have to go back Boleslaw

can't operate in pants
high speed. lo drag.

>Sup Forums larping: the picture

Why Hitler and not Rohm if you're Nazbol?

Which jones? Theres 2

>dubdubs
>based Leto

you are my negroid

>rick and morty requires a high iq
... im guessing you are joking, but your post is gay and your shits all retarded so tldr.